SO WHEN DOES THE WINNING START?!?!?!

WHEN, babydicks?

When every fucking bill he passes turns into an unpassable clusterfuck just like AHCA?

When liberal judges block every single executive order?

When his approval crashes below the 30% it took George W. Bush eight years of fuckups to reach?

When the FBI finds the smoking Russian gun leading to impeachment, removal, and PRISON?

When, sweetie? Tell us WHEN???

Because, I dunno, it sure looks every single thing he's done is a massive, steaming pile of dogshit that makes BUT HER EMAILS the funniest fucking joke in the world!

November 8

How many shills does it take to ruin Sup Forums?

Fucking infinity.

Keep trying you abhorrent piece of shit.

Anybody else feel like an idiot for voting Trump?

Oh look , this faggot again . Why are you so obsessed with baby dicks btw? Are you a kike?

You're from the Netherlands, cunt. Don't even try.

also... nuclear codes. Not gonna lie.

OH SHIT NIGGER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

sage

K, I will.

I'll seriously be encouraging as many of you racist fucknuts as possible to off yourselves the night he's impeached. And when Democrats sweep the midterms in 2018. And when you start to be personally sued for making Pizzahoax threads.

We're sending everything we find here to Alfanis' legal team. He's assembled a POWERFUL one, too. Did ya see the way he made Fake News King Alex scream? :)

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY NATIONALITY?

Translation from pantshitterspeak: the JEWS are why I'm a 400 pound, pea brained, diabetic, kissless virgin Klansman. THE JEWS, I tell ya! Oh, and women, too! o_o

He's right, we dun goofed.

laugh it up. trump will win

I do not gonna lie

fake NASA manipulated image of the moon
the moon is actually square

Incredibly stupid!

Oh, God, you really got me now.

I mean, the smart thing would be turn into a sexist Donald Dumbfuck supporting MGTOW frogposter who literally denials basic scientific truths like climate change. Right?

No, babydick. My brain never swelled into a rotten racist cantaloupe because I never took your redpill.

I actually stopped to read the side effects printed on their label: shrunken balls, grand delusions, granny voice, and a stench that makes you kryptonite to 99.9% of women.

it began on november 8th

>Trump is president and all you pathetic shills can do about it is try to raid Sup Forums

You know what's more lowly than a virgin neckbeard nazi? Somebody so pathetic that they come to Sup Forums and post this shit in a desperate attempt to make up for the pain of Novemver 8th.

rural and suburban retards will die due to lack of health care

that in itself is a victory for me

O. P. appears to be very upset about something.

It's okay little cuck, just let it all out.

You must be very FRUSTRATED

Another day, another Jewish lie.

when he starts daring the fucking swamp. he is surround by enemies