Many muslims are inbred

Apparently there is a big inbreeding problem in Islam because the quaran allows 1st cousin marriage.

Saudi Arabia Awakens to the Perils of Inbreeding:
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive disorders from 1400 years inbreeding:
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

Other urls found in this thread:

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
ufmsecretariat.org/who-we-are/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a practice inherited from pre-Islamic culture.

The Quran does not encourage it at all.

It is a theme throughout the Old Testament:

the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses’ father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), and David’s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13).

Compare Leviticus 18:6-18 to Quran 4:23.

Both have prohibitions against inbreeding.

Jews are incredibly inbred as well. They have tons of hereditary health issues because of it.
Desert people are just low quality trash.

>Egyptians inbreed into extinction
>Babylonians
>Assyrians
>Jews almost but got a fresh coat of European genes
>Arabs on there way

Something about desert people and fucking cousins

>Quran 4:23.
This verse implicitly allows it, because in the list of prohibited relatives, cousins is not listed.

>Leviticus 18:6
6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.

Did you even read the verses you posted? Thanks for proving my point that the Quran encourages it.

Why isn't this one shitposting? What the fuck? Did I slip into another timeline?

>cousins is not listed
Neither are they in Leviticus.

>This is a practice inherited from pre-Islamic culture.
And still continuing on in Islamic culture today. Proof is in how widespread recessive genetic disorders are.

>The Quran does not encourage it at all.
Except in 4:23 where it lists relatives you can't marry, and doesn't put cousins in the prohibited list. And where Muhammad the prophet married his cousins. Are you saying Muhammad the prophet is a bad example? LOL

>It is a theme throughout the Old Testament:
Except that it's explicitly outlawed in Leviticus 6:18 (No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.)

Are you inbred? Your idiotic statements indicate low IQ which is a consequence of inbreeding.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, there's nothing you can do about it at this point, just trying to warn all the Muslims like you that don't know it's bad.

We should be encouraging sandniggers to fuck up their gene pool.

>>cousins is not listed
>Neither are they in Leviticus
It doesn't need to, because it says don't fuck close relatives. In leviticus it is simply giving examples of what not to do. It does not claim to be a complete list. In the Quaran it explicitly states "these are prohibited" (and then leaves out cousins). Plus the fact that Muhammed married his cousin.

It's already permanently fucked up

Yes, yes! Good goy! You have to fix the Muslims by breeding with them!

yes, If you want half inbred children with low IQs

Let's go further and spread that cousinfucking isn't bad and it's a jewish trick to degrade islam.

Yes, yes! We must ensure every goy has equal IQ!

>In leviticus it is simply giving examples of what not to do.
That's not what Leviticus says.

It says 'close relatives' and then defines what it means by this. Which does not say cousins.

Could say: "Look at America. Half of marriages end in divorce. That's because they aren't marrying their cousins. Marry your cousin, have a good life. Marry a non relative, you'll get divorced."

Literally this
It'll weaken them forever

>It says 'close relatives' and then defines what it means by this.
It never says that the examples given are the definition of 'close relatives'.

Regardless, Christians aren't inbreeding and Muslims are.

This. We'll put that shit on memri tv.

>Christians aren't inbreeding and Muslims are.
Depends on the region.

But you're right. Inbreeding is a problem in many Muslim countries.

However this is not because of Islam. That's the point I'd like to make, It could just as easily be Christian or Hindu since there are similarly no prohibitions against cousin kissing.

>cousin kissing

The fact that you fucked up such an easy english idiom tells me that this is not your first language. You mad because your cousin is hot, Mehmet?

I don't know why the fuck this shit is so funny to me

they are massively inbred. they keep the wealth in the family by marrying cousins. they have been doing this for 1400 years. thats 50 generations of inbreeding. thats not the kind of genetic stock i want to breed with holy shit.

Good taqiyya would read again.

A massive portion of them, more than any other regions on earth

explain to me how palestinian immigrants to denmark have twice as much chance of stillbirth in their offspring that native denmarks? because of the ISLAMIC tradition of inbreeding with cousins.

>Everything that doesn't fit my narrow world view is Taqqiah

>However this is not because of Islam.
Hmmm, I'm skeptical about that, given the example that the prophet Muhammad set by marrying his cousin. You're saying Mohammad's example doesn't influence the decision making at all?

Or what about in small Muslim communities in non-muslim countries where there's a limited selections of Muslims to marry? Generally Muslims are encouraged to marry other Muslims, and when the pool is so small, cousin fucking may be the only choice.

allah akbar inshala :D

>Says that incest is not a tradition of Islam
>Mohammed fucked his cousin and he is the moral paragon

Try harder next time, Sadiq.

Fuck off you sandnigger loving leaf.

Thought they only fucked goats

>ISLAMIC tradition of inbreeding with cousins.
[citation needed].

Marrying cousins is a tribal tradition, not Islamic.

>the example that the prophet Muhammad set by marrying his cousin
Did Muhammad only marry his cousins? No.
Did Muhammad have any children with his cousin? No.
Marriage is not always for sex. As evidence of Muhammad's first wife, who was beyond breeding age.

There is no encouragement.

Ok, yes. Must be equal. You go around collecting IQ's and we'll do some match making to ensure that the low IQ muslims breed with the higher IQ every-other-race.

I want them to keep doing it, but not involve good Europeans in their mad lust for incest. I saw some shit in the NHS years ago with paki inbreds, I just wish I could live to see the day where they'd get third eyes and teeth growing of their heads as they dribble and utter hadiths blindly.

Takbir!

Absolutely true. We have absolutely no hand in the invaders having stillborn babies. We always treat our invaders the best possible way

>Mohammed fucked his cousin
If he had sex with Zainab bint Jash, where are the children?

You still admit that Mohammed, the moral paragon which every muslim strives to live up to, set a precedent of incest in the islamic community. therefore, incest is an islamic tradition.

You're not very good at arguing your side, Abdul. Get off the internet and read some books about how to properly shill next time.

They're doing an interesting experiment on themselves, their average IQ is 81, which is already dangerously close to 75, below which is the borderline for retardation.

Obviously, Why you think they so jank are barbaric

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>sex always results in children 100%,every sexual encounter.
>menopausal woman giving birth.

I guess if she were like Sarah or Elizabeth, Muhammad would have more validity like Abraham or Zachariah, hahaha.

Zaynab was Muhammad's son's former wife. This marriage only lasted two years. They never had children.

It seems this was a marriage not built around sex but maintaining family ties, which was common practice at the time.

>Did Muhammad only marry his cousins? No.
Oh, so because he didn't ONLY marry is cousins, that makes it ok? LOL

You're saying that Muhammad was an incestuous pedophile, but he also had sex with non-related women of age, so that cancels it out. That's inbred 81 IQ Muslim logic right there.

>It seems this was a marriage not built around sex

>Muhammad was [...] pedophile
This hadith is not reliable and contradicted by other hadith.

>It seems this was a marriage not built around sex
More likely:
a) She got pregnant and they aborted it
b) Muhammad was getting cuckolded.

Unrelated to the incest argument, which is the point of the thread. I just threw it in there because the pedophilia is just another black mark on Muhammad's life.

Are you trying to tell me that a man married a woman and because they never had children, the OBVIOUS conclusion is that they never once had sex? Do you think that the pull-out method was something the only invented in the 20th century?

REALLY? Do you think we're that fucking stupid?

You seem capable of making good arguments but I'm worried that you're seeking arguments that support your view. In fact I'm a little surprised that someone as skeptical as you seems to be defending Islam.

Muhammad had every reasonable opportunity to impregnate his cousin but did not. This is his example. not the contrary.

You are arguing for an unreasonable position that a married man and a married woman never once had sex, because they never had children. Regardless of the MANY reasonable explanations for why he had no children by her (and given the fact that he had 13 wives and only children by 2, I'd say the man had serious fertility problems), the fact remains that he set a standing precedent of cousin incest that has been imitated by muslims for 1400 years. You cannot deny this. Do not even try.

Are you saying it's ok to fuck cousins you just have to pull out or use a condom?

But user, there is no evidence that he had children by more than one woman. The rest were proof that he didn't have a harem.

Maybe they did have sex, but they did not produce offspring. In order to promote incestuous breeding you need to breed, which they did not. There is a difference.

>Are you saying it's ok to fuck cousins you just have to pull out or use a condom?
Only if you have 100% contraceptive method.

>this what happens when you mix islam and aussie bants
wew

>Ok to have sex with cousins just use contraceptive
/thread

No, 100% contraceptive.

There are not many ways this is possible. And the discouragement of reproduction (through example of Muhammad) limits the role of such marriages.

I believed I have refuted this thread adequately.

pic related

Hey that looks like where we're getting all the refugees from.

Weird!

Setting an example of marrying cousins is not discouraging inbreeding.

Pathetic attempt at a spin.

>cousins
Cousin.

Singular.

No kids.

None.

He said marrying.

He did. But clarification is also helpful.

Do you're not disavowing marrying cousins?

It is not forbidden, nor encouraged.

Muhammad did not have incestuous kids, therefore he is not an example for it.

Wait wait wait. Let me see if I understand this.

>Muhammad married 13 cousins, but it's not encouraged
>Muhammad didn't have children except with 2 of them, so it's not an example of incest

Do I understand?

>Muhammad married 13 cousins
No he didn't.

But why did they all want to marry him? They seriously couldn't get laid on their own?

>But why did they all want to marry him?
Muhammad was white and probably a 'chad'.

OK, so you've got a white chad with 13 wives and you're saying he it's all good because there's no documented evidence of babies except from two of them?

And for this reason he's an example of the right way to live? And not sleep around too much?

Hate facts.

2015-2017

Give one reason this is bad.

All his children were well provided for.

It's perverted and puts women in a position of inferiority as animal sex objects, and is not a healthy family for a child to grow up in. Providing for the children is just an excuse for a non-parent.

Now answer my question: why is this good?

To save the white race.

Wouldn't it save the white race better to have those 13 women in 13 marriages with each one having at least 2 children?

Not necessarily. Sexual competition is important, not diversity for its own sake.

In all honesty, this is the most Rabbinical thread I've participated in for quite a while. This is another fucking religion of excuses and maybes.

>only 2 children with 13 women
>none left a lineage to this day
>save the white race.
Islam is the way to do everything wrong.

>t. non white "australian"

This.
What the actual fuck is going on?

Semitic bullshit told to fuck off by Jesus.
Why should we care?

>Islam is the way to do everything wrong.
le pen amirite?

Yes.
Along with my mother, sister and brother.

Most of my family are leftist however. Non vvoting leftist mostly, but still leftist.

MFGA!

Actually, long-term strategy is to buy time to fix Europe in general. But this should be a good move.

its not weird its deliberat.
Have a look at The Union of the Mediterranean.

ufmsecretariat.org/who-we-are/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

guess what it encourages with its eu and un funding! and why countries like sweden and finland are included!

>be of Arab descent
>have IQ of 125

Or not.

WE