Vietnam war

How did an advanced country like America lose/withdraw/capitulate to north Vietnam in the Vietnamese war?

Serous answers only please.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-real-reason-china-desperate-stop-thaad-19895
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My long time got even longer

The Vietnam War was a "training" war, to practice Urban warfare for the 21st century (I am 100% serious, I have researched this). There was never intention to militarily defeat the enemy. We could have bombed them all to hell in a week, but the point was to practice counter-insurgency for the upcoming century where the New World Order, run by America, would need to coerce the remaining national governments to submit to American military rule.

The US military trained the British and Australian special forces units in Vietnam, a war that was never a real war, but practice for the 21st century conflicts of national sovereignty vs international global Zionist-Freemason world order.

They used guerrila warfare and we couldn't smoke em all out. Same with the Soviets in Afghanistan, and ISIS in modern times.

America had to tread lightly in Vietnam, if they moved further North into vietnam it could of escalated into WW3

The premise was flawed.

You can't win a war when the people you're trying to fight for don't want what you're fighting for.

>this thread again

How did the greatest empire in the history of the world lose/withdraw/capitulate to a bunch of Dutch farmers in the Boer War?
really gets the noggin joggin.

STOP LETTING THE CHINKS GET THEIR WAY
DON'T BUY INTO PEACEFUL RISE CHINK BULLSHIT
CHINKS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE USA DOWN, LITTLE BY LITTLE
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-real-reason-china-desperate-stop-thaad-19895

LISTEN TO THE MAN WHO MANAGED TO SINK THE CHINKS:
(The Vietnam Syndrome: Impact on US Foreign Policy by G. Simons)
> If the enemy makes a violent rush forward, like fire and tempest, it is easy to defeat him. But if he shows patience, like the silkworm nibbling at the mulberry leaf, if he proceeds without haste, refrains from pillaging, and does not seek a quick victory, then we must choose the best generals and effective tactics, as in a chess game.

LOOK AT THE BRAINWASHED CHINKS:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM

SINK THEM

SINK
THE
CHINKS

How did a country, who ruled many parts of the entire world 100 years ago, lose every bit of territory?

We never intended to defeat the Vietnamese. We fought that war to fund the Cold War. How else do you explain all the new tanks, guns, artillery, etc going to Europe instead of Vietnam? Plus we killed a whole shitload of commie shitskins at the same time. Win-win.

Boer is not equivalent to Dutch.

Urban warfare in a jungle, explain?

Much of the fighting in South Vietnam was in cities. Keep in mind that "urban" in this context means "population center with buildings", not necessarily "omfg we in New York City". So while much of the fighting was in jungle, a great deal of it was also based in South Vietnam cities like Ho Chi Minh City. This is where the SVA government was based, and eventually was overrun.

Can she love me for a short amount of time? I'd need max two and a half minutes to sauce up her rice patty.

Marxist cultural revolution struck america and the rest is history.
Also viet are no joke
They defeated french, japanese, chinese, americans and cambodians in 40 years...probably the best record in war history

You can point out the casualties they suffered, but that is part of my point...how many countries you know that still fight being underequipped, invaded, etc...viet didn t give fucks people ready to throw away their life without hesitations...this kind of devotion made them great.

Asians are phyisically stronger than whites i guess.

dem spider holes....

AZNQTAF

Hippies.

That is the serious and correct answer. Casualties were almost 50 fold higher for the Vietnamese than the US and its allies. It ended because of liberal scum like John Kerry and John Lennon.

Also, baby boomers comit to something useful??? Nooo

It's actually true.

Asians and Native Americans have bigger cocks than whites.

White women loved getting fucked hard by the Asian sensation when the Huns invaded Europe.

They were run by old generals from WW2 and Korea who thought similar tactics would work--they would find the enemy, bring the whole army to that area, and wipe them out in one huge battle. The Viet Cong implemented guerilla warfare tactics, and by the time the US army was able to mobilize in the manner they wanted and attack, the Viet Cong would be half a mile away underground somewhere.

With things like the Tet offensive, the Viet Cong got absolutely BTFO. The US "lost" because they couldn't catch the enemy. Despite the loss, they did manage to kill 1 million Viet Cong too.

I don't agree with the claim about pines.
But far east asians are smart dudes, and people capable of creating many great cultures.

Because of MUH DEAD CIVILLIANS MUH POOR COMMIES shit. Americans goal was to support South Vietnam (which was shit at fighting), not destroy the North. To win Vietnam war, it would require a full-scale invasion of North Vietnam, which would be extremely hard to pull of, because it would cause gook genocide, triggering China, USSR and the rest of (((International community))). North Vietnam could never win conventional war with USA, so they had to use hybrid warfare, relaying more on anti-war sentiment within USA, and not their own military power.

SPBP

It was not in Gods plan.
it was not righteous, we went under false pretenses. Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag. God punished the US.

Sunk Cost Fallacy

In short no. We have easily bombed the North Vietnamese economy and leadership early but LBJ wanted to "creep" the targets up instead the going for the head, this gave the NVA time to acquire AAA platforms from China and USSR.

"As used in South Africa, it was used to denote the descendants of the Dutch-speaking settlers of the eastern Cape frontier[3] in Southern Africa during the 18th century."

She's too white to be a gook

we didn't lose, we just said fuck it. It aint worth the effort. The country wasn't behind the war, the troops didn't want to be there because they were drafted. If we lost we'd be speaking Vietcong and be cleaning up out bombed out city streets. America didn't lose, America doesn't lose. We lost fucking interest and remain the world's greatest and most far reaching military power. Tell me, how is that losing? Exactly, BTFO life, peace. All niggers must hang.

France beat Vietnam, Germany beat France, USA beat Germany, Vietnam beat USA

it goes around

And that's true, but that doesn't mean Boer = Dutch.

Boers have their own culture and language. Ethnically, they're a mix of Dutch, French, German and a little Asian and African.

dedication is a burger, kek

hi jidf

Too many of the enemy, and it wasn't worth throwing the entire US military at them.

GETTING TIRED OF THIS FUCKING POST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

KID GLOVES.
okay. America had kid gloves on, due to media coverage. And it's why they didn't totally destroy.
the only war after vietnam where they did not have kid gloves on is afghanistan. And they rolled the afghans (super fucking hardened fighters who beat russia for 10 years) and beat them in 3 weeks.

Now that you got the answers. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS.

The war was micro-managed by politicians.
If you want to win a war turn it over to the military and GTFOut of the way.

Why is this thread constantly on pol?? Who cares that much about it?! I hate CIA niggers.

>who cares if we lost the objective
>look at my sick k:d ratio