>also be trump supporter
>go to pro trump rally at Bolsa Chica State Beach
>everything is going good so far
>antifags show up and forgot to bring their weapons
>start shouting at us
>we tell them to fuck off
>they hit some guy
>everyone starts swarming the antifags and starts kicking their ass
>antifags starr crying and meed the police to help pull the Trump supporters off them
>antifags get charged with inciting violence
>nothing happens to trump supportes
>myfuckingsides.jpg
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=Maga march colubus
youtube.com/watch?v=EJOPsS3IV08
youtube.com/watch?v=in0ouEUdh1w
youtube.com/watch?v=cnDy1nFOUYE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>>>/reddit/
sage

I wish some of them would do this on city streets and some madman could shoot a firearm in the air and escalate it. I want an excuse to blast away some commies.

There was also a "Da Goyim Know" flag
Which one of you did this

holy shit the left is getting dominated today

Trump supporters are such pussies for fighting with superior numbers.

Hopefully the antifa faggots names,mugshots and addresses get released

AHAHHAHA
BEST TIMELINE

The whole
>be me
greentext thing is from here, redditor

>>>/reddit/

get out

THE SWOLEN LEFT

let the commies hit the floor

>antifa leaves blue Safespace
>gets btfo by rednecks
>even gets btfo by stickman in their safespace

People need to pull their masks and get them on video. Remove their anonymity and they become powerless.

Yea the swollen left, being their fucking face is swollen from the beatings they took today.

why cant this happen in washington

Same here in Montreal this morning...
Feels good man.

Lol

Montreal thread here:

Trump supporter mobs are worse than BLM coons

Oh shit...is that soccer kicking I see? I didn't think you leaf-fags had it in you.

ahhhh yaaaaa

your country is done for. dont spread your plague here. enjoy your soon to come weekly terrorist attacks

>friend is thrilled about spencer getting punched
>neither of us know who he is aside from a 'white supremacist'
>point out that regardless of who he is, sucker punches are a bitch move and violence is not solving anything between individuals
>agree to disagree because the remixes of the fist hitting his face are pretty funny

Hello anons, i'm no longer an user, I was at the Columbus Trump March today.

If there any questions about what happened, feel free to ask.

Uh oh, you disagreed with him. He can call you a nazi now and hit you in the face.
Slippery fucking slope. Don't be friends with shitheads like that.

watch the video... There's an actual good-ol fashioned beat down, something you might expect in Mexico city, fucking work of art! I think everyone's had just about enough of their shit. we are going to see more of this in the near future, KEK willing.

you made me smile, friend

Their favorite sport has boxing on ice skates

Isn't this technically child abuse? I mean we all know that antifa have the intelligence of toddlers. Maybe they should be treated like the toddlers they are?

You'll have your day Trump fags.

>no videos

K den

you stupid American fags, stop calling it soccer!

>pull their masks
If you pull their masks a bit they can't see. I'm sure in one clip the antifas' mask slipped/was pulled and he was helpless on the ground.

I saw another video of some antifa(g) getting rekt in Philly. Anybody got the video.

No one shows up at /k/'s rallies... :'(

If you euros spent less time obsessing over the pronunciation of a fucking sport and more time fighting of Muhammed you probably wouldn't be in your situation.

im still fighting stupid nazi cunts
so everything is nice

>youtube.com/watch?v=EJOPsS3IV08
Older video from Poland, nationalists attacking leftist squat. The fun starts at 0:38, for your viewing pleasure.

>pronunciation
t. American education

Kek... I ain't stayin' here, hombre, if it gets stoopid... I am going to Miami, get my popsicle deep inside some spring break degenerate white southern virgins coming of age.

I was there!
That's Hartford during the megaban!

Holy shit is polen full of nigger?

Said by an antifa fag whos main tatctic is to surround trump supporters from every side and 10 versus 1 the guy. Show me ONE video of an antifa fag fighting fair and not sucker punching

youtube.com/watch?v=in0ouEUdh1w

Lol, that's exactly what happened to me at the Columbus Rally. I start chanting then they all surround me like a pack of hyenas. Luckily a lion doesn't take any of their shit.

Skip to 1:35:00 for it to start getting good.

Where do you see niggs, my man? Antifas on the roof like rats, nationalist down on the street.

>You'll have your day Trump fags.
Yes..It was called January 20th

Trumps elected so the right no longer has to play nice with these faggots anymore for fear of the jew media spin. After having to hear about how violent trump supporters are for a year while the chimps on the left were beating people in the streets I'm ready to see that pepper spray can rammed up that commies ass.

Did the blood spitter get arrested?

We need to show all of these losers how bad it is if they lose their anonymity. Right now they pull this shit and so long as they are not apprehended at the scene they get away. Their movement in the US only survives because they are guaranteed some form of immunity from their actions. Most of the individuals would not make a move if they knew they would have to face consequences. Forcibly remove their masks or perform a citizens arrest. Ideally both if possible.

I don't know, they didn't have him in custody from what I saw. They got pictures of his face though. If he shows up to the next rally, which is April 5, they will be able to arrest him.

Pass the marshmallows, Bro. I can feel the burn clear over here. No sense in letting it go to waste.

>b...bash the ...f..fash

youtube.com/watch?v=cnDy1nFOUYE&feature=youtu.be

Good eye, user.
We got fucked. I wish people would stop leaving the State, but I get it. We'll never turn it around with fewer folks pushing the agenda, though.

Why did literally every single antifag there know you?

>the thought of antifags winning a fight against anything more than a trash can

>being this much of a newfag
Yer gonna need to lurk another 3 years

so pls Tell me how can you be proud of your fuckin war makin country? you cant be proud of a Land. you can be proud of your father or your own, cause anything important but never of a country!

/thread

They doxxed me at the last rally. I felt like a super star desu senpai

How did you piss them off bad enough to have them obsess over you that much? Was it the thing about hitting a masked girl?

user, I live in Ohio about 1 1/2 away from Cbus, I want to be a part of the April 5th rally. Should I just show up in Cbus and find /ourguys/?

how do they know who is friend or foe?

Says the cuck from the country who started 2 world wars and got BTFO both times...........

>howdy fellow anonymouses I swearz I an oldfag Drumpfff BTFO XDXD

Hey I saw your stream man you were awesome.

Just dont take risks like that too much you might end up getting swarmed.

I did the seig heil as a joke, even did it with both arms, so they think im a "nazi". they got me fired from my last job, lol. got a new one now that pays better, so whatever. They found me via a public facebook group that I signed up for the rally on. We've learned to make the faecbook groups private since to help protect the people who attend.

I wanna just shoot one

Holy shit that photo is beautiful, pic related is another great pic from the MAGAmarch

Bretty gud

Yeah, it will be at the state house. I'm not 100% sure it's on the 5th, I'll have to do some research. The one on April 5th will have a lot of miltia guys open carrying as well.

He's literally spraying that at himself OMG LOL

>Consider myself mildly liberal, due to my stance on social issues being "I mind my own business, and you mind yours"
>tfw liberalism these days is assocaited with SJW whinging, antifa thuggery and BLM traffic blockades

So new I can still smell that new baby smell

Sacramento isn't Berkeley.

Antifa never does this shit in Michigan. I wond.......Oh right, because we can pack heat here!

"You can't run, you can't hide, you get a helicopter ride"

Sacramento isn't Huntington Beach

I believe the police should have the right to remove face coverings (including veils). If I walk into a bank with a balaclava on it's not a fashion statement. That being said I am posting here as user. Guy in work the other day almost got sacked for saying single young mums are less reliable in the workplace.

You're now a criminal for viewing this in Cuckmany, Hans. Report to the nearest Sharia Court for redistribution of your young female relatives

Lol, I was swarmed. I could see fellow patriots outside of their group though so I had no fear. It was exciting, having them all around me like I was in a den. The funny thing is, they surrounded me. I just stood there chanting as they waddled over and positioned around me. I backed away a little at first, but figured I might as well just let them do there thing and show them that it didn't effect me at all. It was a great time, lol.

They get really offended if you say it, but that is why I really do not consider the Obama brand genuinely liberal. They're just snobs.

When did pic related happen?

Is it pretty socially acceptable to wear a mask? I have a skull mask like pic related. I don't want to get doxxed.

Glad to see more brothers across America suiting up with some armor and kicking ass on these commies.

I think Based Stickman would be proud!

earlier today

There were Trump rallies all over America and nearly every one had to deal with antifa, except Sacramento which had Based Stickman there. Not a single antifa showed up to oppose him.

Is that pic real? Are they spies?

You mean July 4th when Freedom rang? You Antifa fags are backwards ass totalitarian cunts

>mfw liberals near me.

What are you doing to fight back the hordes?

Take off the mask, coward

how did i not hear about this? i would have totally gone, if only i had known....