Well established rappers are now tweeting about the missing kids in D.C

Our efforts seem to have worked guys. Just saw this on 2Chainz IG

instagram.com/p/BSDIeTGDlft/?hl=en

We need start redpilling harder. Now i know we are nobodies person personal internet army and so on, but the timing is perfect at this point and this cause is a noble cause no matter what you think about black people or hispanics.

Other known rappers such as Schoolboy Q and Joey Badass have also been tweeting about it. How can we make this spread even further than just 3 rappers?

Just wanted to leave this one here and hope for some input even though this might get shilled to hell.

This human trafficking need to stop

i don't care about some missing niggers, kill yourself desu

Bet it's a black d.c. gang doing this cuz there's 100's of them . Fucking blacks cry out even if they shoot themselves

go to sleep podesta

They're probably the ones trafficing themselves. They just got to0 high and forgot

BBC had a damage control story about this earlier today

Agreed

ye i saw this on 2chainz ig too, good opportunity to drop some redpills

Well said kiddie fucker..... White kid fucker confirmed

Let's hope more ppl get in her. It's the perfect opportunity to push the pizzagate/pedogate agenda even further.

You reckon we could steal the #BringBackOurGirls hashtag from the missing Nigerian girls?

Just like they sold eachother as slaves.

rappers

hollywood

DC families, DC polticians and the Congressional Black Caucus all want a ground game

this it it, we could even find common ground and dispel sterotypes about us

Yawn... Thinking about it... I am pretty tired... May go to bed... Pretty boring stuff...

Doesn't seem like people get the picture and would rather be selective about when to engage with regards to pizzagate/pedogate and take control of the narrative.

But i'll just let this thread linger for a while...

bump for pizzagate networks to spread this story

Neat.

Nice Negrophilia there, cuckold

Quintessentially Sup Forums.
You sir, deserve a medal

With regards.

Calle

Searched this on snopes and it turned out to be a false story. Had to prove the idiots on facebook wrong. Why are people so dumb and ignorant?

Dude pizzagate was debunked.

>mfw we team up with niggers to kill 2/3rds of congress and most of the world's bankers

The nogs can be our canon fodder against the cia.

They only fucking care cause the kids are black

Here is another recent post from his instagram

At least they do care; your average "white" Sup Forumsster thinks pizzagate is fake news.

ll cool j is also supportive of this

we have hollywood on our side, that can grow...

keep going

t. DC fag near influence

Jews are cool as FUCK,

Even better. He's a rap legend and an idol for the younger rappers

You should go to sleep user, I'm really sleepy **yawn** should get some sleep.