Tfw the biggest reason you want to move is to get away from muslims

>tfw the biggest reason you want to move is to get away from muslims

is this normal? I hate them so much I feel ill thinking I am living in the same country as them. As long as it's less than 1% i'll move there. I'll move to the fucking arctic if I have to

You fuckers with no muslims in your country don't realise how lucky you are

Iktf

The thing is, if you do leave in a sense you are contributing to replacing your nations people with them.

But in the end one person leaving isn't going to make a huge difference.

just move to a better city

We've got a rarity over here, somewhere between 1.9-3.7 million. If you go to a white state like the Dakotas, West Virginia, or the eastern section of Tennessee, you probably can't find any, they're all in Commiefornia.

Why not just move out of Birmingham or Bradford or whatever shithole you're in.
MOST places in Britain don't actually have many moslims

>inb4 le 60% face

Quintessentially British.

Couldn't care less at this point mate, it's this country's fault for letting so many in, and for not doing anything about it. Can burn for all I care.

(see pic relate for my true feelings)

I just want to find one and covert them to Catholicism with my dick

I know right, white people are so much be-

All cities have muslims in, in this country anyway

And you do have to go where work is sadly, otherwise i'd go live in a cave in Cornwall.

I'd take Niggers and Spics over muslims any day of the week

I like Muslims. Keeps you on your toes.
Denmark is too safe and cozy.
Such a society creates weak people.

You can always move to the Falklands, I doubt there are any Muslims there. Yet.

That's why we had colonialism.

hmm I wonder who could be behind these posts?

Dearborn, Michigan sounds like the right fit for you then

the fattest family in the world is in some shit country called Tonga

americans arent white

Hahahahaha get fucked.

>These Muslims would refuse to bake cakes for gays
>Libshits would not give a fuck

Stand your ground lad

Why don't you move here? We need more white, conservative, non-Muslims to inhabit this country. The Muslim population is >1% but another 30,000 or so and it will be at 1%.

Its not far away from where you are, there are plenty of jobs, no one hates British people anymore and you can do things you can't in the UK like own firearms or say racist things on twitter. I can go a week or more without seeing a black person and I live in the capital city.

I'd like to extend this invite to any white, conservative person also. Turn our island into a refuge for all our people.

Lol I know that feel OP. All you want to do is escape and not have to see the ugly masses. Same here. If the browns went back to all their countries there would probably be peace between races / ethnicities. ( ignoring the Jew rabble rousing / starting wars of course ) But the scum instinctually invade white lands so they can leech.

Whatever your thoughts are on Nazis, don't forget this Nazi who can bake cakes really well.

move to lithuania bro, population is balts and slavs but we're all white and clean. the fact youre english will be very appreciated there

This could actually happen with gathering momentum over the next 100 years. Ireland is underpopulated and an obvious refuge in the event of civil war.

where did ahmed touch you

Well I hope it does. We are being Jewed as hard as they can to try break our national spirit to accept multiculturalism and mass migration. Once my generation dies out Ireland will become another Sweden-esque shit hole. We need conservatives from other countries who have seen the damage that has been caused first hand to take place in shaping our country.

Ireland was once before the refuge for European culture, history and values during the dark ages. Its can be again.

I was thinking about moving to Newfoundland, but I might try for Ireland then. As long as I can bring my silver and my pistol that is.

Same thing here, half-Jew half-Pole here. I used to love living in my small city in Canada but eventually the towelhead monkeys moved in and now I want to get out of town altogether and move to a small village with no stinky sand monkeys or their ugly towel-headed xenomorph sows.