Marriage

Would men or women on this board tell me why I, as a man, should ever get married? There's a 50% chance I'll lose half my shit and get ass raped by the legal system. Not to mention that women nowadays are so masculine and empowered they aren't even interested in raising a family. When things inevitably go south, I'd rather just be able to break up and keep hoping beds because lord knows it's not hard to do.

So what do women bring to the table?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-yp8_pbBUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vagina and children

Where do people get this whole "I'll lose half of my shit" myth from? If that's stopping you from getting married, chances are it's a thinly veiled excuse for you having no chance getting a woman.

I can do that without marriage
My question is specifically why take the risk

It's a good question to be fair, it might be easier just to never marry and kill that expectation in any relationship

1/2
Marriage is an arbitrary social contract, but within context is important. Look at a community purely economically as if you had no emotional ties to anything but your own gratification. You have the best chance to get succeed when you have the backing and trust of an entire community, the more homogeneous in culture the better.

How do you increase their fondness of you? You invest in the future, be as successful as possible, offer jobs and economic investment into the community so that their children will have a better head start than what they did.

How do you get them to trust and support you as a community on a more intimate level? Have children yourself and prove you are completely invested in them. The community has interest in whether your children are of good upbringing or not as it effects not only the population which will look after them in their twilight years, but also the colleagues, friends and partners of their own children.

So, it is within your interest to make the highest effort to find a trustworthy and wholesome wife suitable to raise your children in the best way possible. Doing this will act as insurance to your neighbours that they should trust you and help you when it is needed. All because they benefit from your success. If humans didn't benefit from each other's success we would be purely individualistic and nomadic, never congregating.

2/2
Then their is the argument to be made that the qualities of a woman's femininity complement those of a man. Without the opposite sex having an exclusive healthy relationship with each other, neither can fully provide economic support or nurturing and education to a child, creating a future net loss on society.

It is a goal to reproduce and have children who will live better, wiser and more ambitious lives then you could, because you are obligated to give to them that which your community and your forebears did for you to give you all the often overlooked comforts of the modern world.

Just because we have stumbled along this path to a brighter future, possibly by loosing some wisdom and turning our affluence into cultural hindrance, doesn't mean we shouldn't try to repay what has been given too us. Just because it is harder to find a good woman, doesn't mean you can shirk your moral duty and give up, just because it's harder to raise children to a good standard doesn't mean you don't have a responsibility to try your best, and you better try your best, when it's up to you to make all your descendants waiting to be born proud, you better be damn prepared.

If you are not religious there is no point in getting married

Children.

They are the best, mist fulfilling but hardest thing you will even encounter

I honestly you agent a full human not having experienced this

It's evolutionarily built into us

Sad post-modernism has ruined it for for men

Because if you dont, mexicans will outbreed whites and turn your country into Estados Unidos.

People aren't having kids because feminist made it where females don't want to anymore

The crazy part of this is, go to mexico city or buenos aires (good parts), and its already whiter than the US

In order to get married you have to be a man in the first place, which means talking to your partner and knowing them to an extent that you actually have that magical element called trust, which all true relationships are founded upon.

I married my best friend, she's my best friend because we enjoy each others company, share similar interest, and have an open dialogue about hard subjects. We fight sometimes but we always get to the core of the issue and resolve it like adults.

I can tell you why so many marriages fail, people are not interested in friendship, they aren't interested in who the person is, they want status, they want physical traits, they want vanity and all the toxic shit that goes with it.

They aren't thinking if this person is going to still be the same in their eyes when time takes it's toll, they aren't thinking if this person actually holds the same values or even trying to truly know if that's what their partner is about.

Falling in love is fleeting, that surge of hormones making you lose your senses is fleeting. You are building a partnership which has to stand the times when love is the least of your worries.

If you can be a man and do those things, find someone who can rise to your standards and you to theirs, then you will have a partner worth the investment of trust.

>tfw Mexico is whiter than America

Find someone who you can trust. Of course, that easier said than done, but if you do everything correctly it will be well worth it.

You MUST get married don't ask why.

>Even Kek agrees with me

Can anyone list the actual advantages of marrying. Why would a man do it?
Then someone list the disadvantages lol.

Ma mamma ma ma mamma ma ma ma Pa pappa pa pa pappa pa pa sådär som Mummin
youtu.be/c-yp8_pbBUg

Yeah, why can't you love with out signing a contract? Seems like just a contingency plan for the weaker party, which is almost never the man.

Children are your immortality, barring that there is nothing to compare to coming home to the embrace of someone you are truly enamored with rather than someone who can just be replaced at any time.

The reason why there is such disparity in how marriages are handled is because men have allowed it to become the norm in the western world.

If you want true marriage equality your fight is with the law and courts. Instead men would rather blame women for taking advantage of the laws instead of fighting to change them.

>Lower taxes
>Advantages if you are searching for a good job (employers love if you are married. That kind of makes sure that you aren't one of those fags who feel like they have to relocate every 2 years)
>It's easier to manage your both income
>It's our tradition and a kick into the face of feminists
>People will more likely trust you if they see you are a married men
>Your wife is going to feel more secure and knows for sure that you really mean it serious
>Your kids gonna appreciate it
>Your family is happy and proud about it
>You can both share one name
>etc.

>tell me why I, as a man, should ever get married
To show what cunts you own.
>There's a 50% chance I'll lose half my shit and get ass raped by the legal system.
Not if you marry a cunt who knows her place.

Bumping because I am interested too. In a lot of places, if you live with a woman for long enough you become legally married anyway, so getting fucked by the legal system is impossible to avoid if you want kids. I am going to go the prenup route, but I hear even that isn't too safe. It is a crapshoot as far as I can tell. The fact that marraige is legally terrifying really epitomizes how fucked our society is. The death of the nuclear family in the west means our end is near.

The best part is that it is so incredibly segregated because the top whites are so greedy that no fucking way they are allowing some "indios" in because of some bullshit diversity quotas.
Just look at TV and tell me how many brownskins you see alongside the european-looking Protagonists.

Sadly the eternal jew is pushing the niggers on us.

You just wait, were going to send back all those dirty chilango manlets.

Unless you're in the top percentage of men, what chance do you really have?
It's depressing knowing that because I'm become an awkward 5/10 manlet I can't even attract girls my more attractive friends wouldn't touch. The only girls i have a chance with are fat girls and whores, and not even hot whores. I can't even stand women at this point, I'm not advocating for MGTOW faggotry but at some point I just don't even want to try, but it scares me. The thought of dying alone, no one to share
vacations with, no one to have Barbecues with while we watch our kids play with our new golden retriever puppy, no one to lay down next to at night, until I get so old I I can't get up.
This looming fear of being that single uncle,
who has everything in the world except
the one thing he really wants, so you just
become a jaded asshole.
I don't know what I'm more afraid of though desu,
dying alone, or being the guy she settled for....
hurts boys. hurts bad.

Find the millenial

/thread

>I'm the young guy in the office
>all of the older guys are on their 3 or 4th marriage
>they are miserable as fuck
I really want to start a family but I don't want to be in their position in 10-15 years.
I'm just glad I didn't end up marrying my ex who I was with for three years and halfway into the relationship she decided to start doing meth.

A life support system for a pussy.

I'm inspired by this, it is as if this is the cristalisation of everything I've experianced, felt and thought about since my relationship ended so badly it took me more than a year to get over it. I am going to strive for this. Thank you!

don't exist in US

A lot of people argue marriage for non-wealthy men is just a scam for women.
They settle for any guy (the more ordinary the better) and parasitically live off them.

>a cunt who knows her place
>women

pick one and only one

Do you want some true advice?

Get married if you find the right one. One that is committed to building you a family.

I'm divorced and now realize that you NEVER settle.

Good luck brother, good women are out there who want the same thing. I think almost everyone can find the right person if they are willing to truly know them and strive together.

find one interested in marriage, has christian morality, and get a prenup and stop bitching. You're in a double bind yes, but just be smart and play your cards right.

Go for a mindset of curious indifference.

As user said:
>vagina and children

here is what you bring

>Would men or women on this board tell me why I, as a man, should ever get married?

If you have to ask this question then you definitely should not get married.

Nobody should unless the current conditions change. Sadly this means war.

Marriage is meant to happen once in your life. For the generation of my granfather that meant pussy and a maid/cook for life.

There should be compensation for taking a woman. If not compensated in the form of services, then we should return to a dowry-based system.

nu-uh, send them to Cuba or kill them, i don't want those burgers with guac back.

>Nobody should unless the current conditions change.

I love the passivity in this sentence. It's like you're standing at the door to your house while it's storming. "Well, I shouldn't go outside unless the current conditions change." Way to absolve yourself of any agency there Pedro.

Marriage in the US:
>woman is entitled to all your shit you had since before marriage
>woman is entitled to all your shit you got during marriage
>woman is entitled to your future income

Marriage in Sweden:
>woman is entitled to nothing you had since before marriage
>woman is entitled to nothing that you got during marriage
>woman is entitled to none of your future income

>b-but swedes are cucks!

>I, as a man, should ever get married?
Don't do it. This user is married, would never do it again. You might try again once the 4 th turning is over, and women are no longer brain washed by feminists.

Men are programmed to fuck and to fuck only. Not to form a family and definitely not to raise children.

When I see men lying about children being the best thing in the world, despite them being sucked dry of their energies and money to be the underdog of the family, I can't help but to feel sorry about them. They are disgraced people who want to share their fate with everyone else so that they are not alone in their misery.
This "children are marvellous" narrative is a feminised one, said by men in public only to try to be accepted in a society that hates men.
You will never see women talking forcedly about this because they take it for granted that they want children as its their natural instinct.

Men talking about marrying and children being great are cucked betas who deserve what they got.

>el projectiono: the post

One wonders at what point in your life you'll realize that your attitude is just natural selection at work. I'm hoping for deathbed.

this
non-religious people have no reasons to not do whatever religious people do only after marriage
now i am not saying you should go and fuck around like crazy, but as someone who is religious, i don't quite understand why people marry other than "it's just what people do"
maybe tax benefits, but i don't know if they're a thing in america

1/3rd of your entire life

Ignore these guys user, seriously.

Work on getting a career that makes you happy and pays well enough. Buy cars, a house and save up money. During that time get a girlfriend but don't expect it to last. Finally, when you feel its time and a mate who suitable then marry if you'd like.

This is how I live my life(26) and I already have two cars, a house and successful job in Digital Design. In my opinion marriage is completely pointless if you can simply find a girl who can accept that for a couple years.