Besides marijuana, what else would you like to see legalized? For me it has to be public masturbation...

Besides marijuana, what else would you like to see legalized? For me it has to be public masturbation. It seems like a relatively harmless thing to do. Think about it. Wouldn't it be nice to have a quick wank while waiting for the train like in pic related?

Quit being a pervert

I imagine most Sup Forums users would start using this next to elementary schools and playgrounds so no, I don't advocate this being legal.

typical internet explorer user

>this thread is what happens when leafs try their hand at comedy

>Internet Explorer

Take your degeneracy out of here Leaf.

Bestiality. Oh wait...

keep your disgusting behavior behind closed doors

What if there were restrictions on when and where you could do it?

Criticizing islam

I would love to have MGs made past 1986.

Only if it was basically legal to jack off when you're alone in public. I'd rather not people be allowed to jack off in public around people even if there are no minors.

Only vaginas are permitted. We're estrogen cucks now dontchyakno

>he doesn't already do this

THIS IS WHY THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS DYING

Just think

>Be in the morning
>Riding on a train
>Whip out huge cock and begin to stroke
>Cum all over the seat
>Landwhale swoops over and collects your seed
>She puts it in her vagina
>making payments to her for the next 18 years

what you do is legalize public masturbation and then also legalize beating someone with a baseball bat if they have their dick out.

Only time I masturbated in public was during a rugby tournament. Couldn't help it seeing all those fit lads. Also aside from a family several rows down I had the whole stand all for myself so no one saw me. I agree it should be legal though, some situations are just too arousing and it's unfair and inhumane that I should wait to get home before relieving myself.

You need a restriction on using the internet.

So perverts can jerk off to your wife in public
Literal cuck

You are a degenerate

Since The Left is running out of wacky ideas, I suspect a demand for public masturbation is slated for late this year.

2018: Rape is fine as long as the perp is brown.

jej

Labor camps.

legalize rake

I agree OP. being a public masterbator myself I'm tired of bigoted people oppressing me with their CIS-hetero-normatism.

some men have sen with women, some men have sex with men, some have sex with animals, some with kids, and some in public.

Being chased by a perv with his cock out was one of the worst moments of my life. Mostly because I was imagining the dry cleaning bill. Keep your gross semen to yourself.

I like the way you think, user

>So perverts can jerk off to your wife in public
>Literal cuck

not really. if you let a man have sex with your wife you are certainly a cuckold, but if you are with a chick so hot guys just have to whip it out just at the sight of her and she doesn't show interest you are not a cuckold, but you are insecure if you get mad, since if you weren't a piece of shit yourself, shed never go for a guy masterbating to her in public.

Well, considering the fact that your country pretty much legalized bestiality, legalizing public masturbation doesn't sound that far fetched in your neck of the woods.

> Canada: The post

so you think a guy coming on you in public is just as bad as lets say someone driving in a mud puddle near you resulting in you getting dirty.

That seems right. The guy driving the car that splashes you doesn't deserve 20 years in prison and neither does a public masturbator.

>scared of men
It's a trap

>leaf

Checks out.

back to Sup Forums leaf

>nofap ass cancer babylonian shart cuck

Child brides
Incest (But only the good kinds like father/daughter and only when the girl is little)
Public nudity

I want medical cocaine...

No one should be in prison. Just saying no one wants your cum on them.

Would you be okay with gays cumming on you every morning on your way to work?

>everyone in the thread taking the bait
OP was intentionally trying to conflate dude weed and something that most people would find objectionable. They are both "victimless crimes" but they both have a negative impact on society.

If you replied to OP seriously, you just got outwitted by a fucking leaf. Go sit in the corner and think about that for a bit.

It's one thing to legalise public fapping like italy did. It's another thing to keep fines and rules in place about this. You're lighting your hair on fire like a woman over nothing like you types always do. Remind me of Niles Crane and chair towels. You can't get anything from cum. Use your eyes. Nobody will do this. It dries and who cares

Holy shit me too, I thought I was the only one who did something like that m8.

Looking at their tight fit jock arses running around on the pitch just makes me bloody horny if I am to be honest.

Just like how the red velvet cake Latvian says only gays would do this

do you have kik m8? would love to talk about rugby lads with someone desu

>but they both have a negative impact on society.

I bet you can not prove or quantify this claim.

ketamine

There already are, you fucker. That's why it doesn't need changing.

/thread

wtf is this thread?

Crucifixion

crack, both ass crack and cocaine

Leave your skypes