A new mom flew to Miami to get a ‘Brazilian butt lift.’ She didn’t survive the surgery

White men need to apologize for this woman's death. We caused it with out unrealistic standards of beauty. From the Washington Post

>Ranika Hall was not happy with what motherhood had done to her body.
>Her 1-year-old daughter was thriving, but Hall’s figure had not rebounded as much as she wanted, her family told NBC Miami.
>So, over their objections, Hall left her baby girl with Grandma and flew to Miami. She was going to get a “Brazilian butt lift.”
>“Some people are blessed with naturally curvy bottoms,” the clinic says on its Facebook page, which is full of posts about the procedure. “But for the rest of us, we have Brazilian Butt Lift!”
>On Thursday, Hall went under the knife of Daniel Calva. The surgery lasted several hours, and doctors were nearly done around 9 p.m.
>Then, Hall stopped breathing.

archive.is/GB3CZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANNqYfJRvX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But niggers are the ones who set giant monkey asses as the standard of beauty. White women for decades would worry that their but looked big and try to find ways to lose the weight there.

White people are boobs men. Only niggers are ass men. Nigger culture killed this woman.

>So, over their objections, Hall left her baby girl with Grandma and flew to Miami
If the kid's father was in the picture he would have never allowed her to do this.

> $3500k
> $3,500,000

Holy fuck how could you die from a procedure that expensive

DAILY REMINDER
1 post by this id
2 post by this id
BEWARE OF THE SHILL'S POST NUMBER
SAGE AND REPORT

Dumps the baby with Granny, no father in the picture at all, spends a shitload of cash on a useless vanity procedure, dies, and they need a go fund me for funeral costs?

And nothing of value was lost.

>left baby girl with Grandma and flew to Miami
because the spook father isn't in the picture?
Great parenting. No father because the mother is a fucking whore. No mother because the mother is a fucking whore. #blackculture

$3500k
$3,500,000
Those are expensive injections...

Based Brazil, killing niggers overseas.

What if I get to 3 posts? Then am I no longer a shill? I found this story interesting and culturally relevant. What more important story am I sliding?

are you retarded op? only the black guys were forcing this whole thicc meme so blacks are to blame if anything coz of their niggerism

White working class men with kids cringe at all the stupid shit you make your insecure black women do in order to please the black guy whos too much of a pussy to stick around when shes pregnant

mentally black guy is like immature 12 year old until he´s 40 so of course he blames anyone more successful than him, which only confirms the power position of these smart, hard working whites while the black collects welfare and makes up new insults for his online forum jobless

>are you retarded op? only the black guys were forcing this whole thicc meme so blacks are to blame if anything coz of their niggerism
I was following the meme where society blames normal people for the failure of degenerates. You're absolved user. You do not need to apologize. I agree with the rest of your post.

>Normies unironically think anything involving Brazil is good

tell me this didn't cost $3,500,000...

There's no way.

booty b were the negro soul b

It was only 3.5k. The dude on Twitter is dumb.

Only 3500

ha ha r u retarded ?

>black sports online
There is your answer, it probably costs 3500

Black girls naturally have big butts so they dont do this stupid shit unless they are really freaking dumb.

>butt injection

Nigga most grills here do squats to have dat ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANNqYfJRvX8

She shat out a niglet and died because of incompetence, she really had the full Brazilian experience.

>$3500k
Is it a 3 million dollar procedure or does somebody not understand numbers?
Either way, sheeeeit

Not all black girls. And even when they do, some feel the need to go even bigger. Comically so.

lol

"Ayy gurl your butt be fine as hell, don't wurry want dem other gurls think what madda is what you be on da inside not da outside. C'mer and give daddy a hug, word?"

That dumb nig must have meant to type $3500

because 3500k is 3.5 million.

What did he mean by this? For real though.