If we managed to turn Ukraine and Belarus against Russia...

If we managed to turn Ukraine and Belarus against Russia, it would be around 60 mln of cannon fodder against 140 mln of Russians. If you added 40 mln of Poles as leadership of this anti-Russian movement, it would be 100 mln of people against 140 mln. The best shield that the West could dream of. The best pressure-tool against Russia to make Russia behave the way USA wants - f.e. in relations with China.

I really don't understand why Germany/USA wasn't so determined after 1990 to get Belarus/Ukraine in their influence zone, as it happened with Poland.

Now in 2017 all these anti-Russian movements in Belarus/Ukraine are totally hardcore, chaotic, barbarian and weak in a way. They aren't based on well-shaped ideology, they don't have economical basis, so they can be easily manipulated and controlled by Russia as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/24/warsaw-zoo-couple-hid-jews-feature-hollywood-war-film/
youtube.com/watch?v=MeqTnkQ2adg
youtube.com/watch?v=dUvGFILKSpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kike scum.
Sage

taking baltic countries to NATO was indeed a huge mistake... baltics have micro-poulations and no armies.. now poland must send its tanks and jets to patrol baltic countries.. but if USA accepted ukraine and belarus as members of NATO in 90s, russia would slurp on our dick today like a little whore

USA never really wanted to disintegrate and dismantle Russian Federation. They consider it from their perspective as a country that has no chance to endanger their long term global dominance. Thankfully, Russia - due to its hacking abilities and other dirty tricks - is focusing a lot of attention of the American elite lately, and it can finally turn against Russia someday.

Russians are drunk retards my dude

>Slavs genociding each other for good this time
I could get behind it 2bh

>I really don't understand why Germany/USA wasn't so determined after 1990 to get Belarus/Ukraine in their influence zone, as it happened with Poland.
You can't do everything at once. the NATO expansion had to go slowly. Besides, regardless of being Putin or Yeltsin Russia was always going to respond to Bielorussia or Ukraine meddling

You're crazy if you think I'm going to fight die and fight for any of these Jews

Ukrainian side is Jewish
Russian side is Jewish
Americans side is Jewish

It's always the fucking Jews

If she breaks lose and the world goes into chaos you can bet your ass I'm taking a one way ticket to Israel to do my part

perhaps. But, why?

We Poles were dying for Jews. They gave us religion 1000 years ago, and we stil didn't pay the debt.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/24/warsaw-zoo-couple-hid-jews-feature-hollywood-war-film/

Promethieism

Polish intermarium

i'm a ruskie and I am fucking anti-russian, lol.

Youll be laughing until we turn our attention towards you and recreate 1945 again

I'm probably related to you or someone you know through our grandfathers

If you were in the proper influence zone from 1990, you wouldn't be so ambivalent today, but 100% anti-Russian instead.

You've already done enough, Austria.

I feel for Poland

Probably the most innocent country to even exist, your only mistake was letting the Jews in. They have destroyed you ate every turn.

For such a small population they can sure do a shitload of harm. One day someone will snap and finally take care of the problem, and this time for good.

I Fucken lol'd.
First of all - who "we"?
Second, nobody gives a fuck about Russia/Ukraine/Belarus. Here, look and enjoy our "Freeedom Day" 10 hours ago. Oh yeah, fags in EU so much concerned about this, they so fuckin concerned! And finally, phrases "cannon fodder" and "poles as leadership" shows your attitude in all its glory.

Fucking this.

For once in a history we could stop killing/exploiting each other and focus on improving our shitty countries.
Instead our wise politicians used their great minds and came up with another hurr ruskie are going to invade us hurr ukies going to wołyń us again durr.

My dear OP, in our recent history we did what jews wanted us to do and hitler fucked us like a cheap whore, our nation went to shit and probably we will never recover from this disaster.

GAS THE KIKES (Like OP)

>And finally, phrases "cannon fodder" and "poles as leadership" shows your attitude in all its glory.

Geopolitics is a brutal game. Poland serves as a buffer zone too, we are placed ideally on the border between Rimland and Heartland, that's why we were an arena of massive destructive wars so often in history.

We Poles learnt to understand geopolitics the way it is - without emotions, just facts. You still have too much emotions in yourself to understand rules of big politics.

Why be anti any Slav?

Our countries need a leader with an iron fist, too many retards going around creating their own factions.

I'm even from western Ukraine and these retards are acting like they're the successor to Nazi Germany.

Their spirit is in the right direction but their ideology is stupid.

Slavs are a dangerous weapon but hard to control

How are things going in Belarus recently? Are protesters right or wrong?

Russia doesn't even have enough money to control these nations.

Jesus Christ. We already went through this. Remember the (((Soviet Union)))? Remember the massive failures of economies that the (((USSR))) was in charge of?

Jesus Christ. Russians cannot even run their own countries economy properly. They should stop trying to rebuild the (((JEWSSR))) and learn for their past mistakes. There is a reason it all collapsed and that's due to fucking retarded bullshit ideology that some Russian ex-KGB officials want to bring back because "Hur dur! Now we can challenge the USA for 2-3 decades before we collapse...Again!"

There is a reason the average American makes 5x as much as the average Russian.

But it is always better to be 100% sure that you have total domination, not only 99%

Agreed. We need to pray to Moloch. He will help us.

Based murican.

There is absolutely nothing Russia can do about American dominance over the planet. Not can anyone at this point.

It would require a natural disaster to decimate America to prevent us from being top dog.

We have too much money, too much influence, too much technology, and too much military firepower and projection ability.

No one on earth could take on the USA in a conventional war and win. We have spent the past 70 years making sure of this.

>We Poles learnt to understand geopolitics the way it is - without emotions, just facts.
Oh, wow! It's easy to speak like that when everything is good, right?
Also, you totally forgot, that current Belarus territories was part of Poland territories in former times so it it was an arena of massive destructive wars too, especially in WW2.

>How are things going in Belarus recently? Are protesters right or wrong?
Extremely sad. And to be honest number of people at the protest was small, but number of policemen(or SS-men) was much higher. It looked pathetic.

Lukashenko is terrified of Russia. He is very scared, believe it or not. He needs to be pressured now, but he can't be removed, because it could help Russia.

i guarentee no other Americans on pol knows what it even is

Only American elite should know Mackinder theories, plebeians don't need to.

>I really don't understand why Germany/USA wasn't so determined after 1990 to get Belarus/Ukraine in their influence zone, as it happened with Poland.

It's because you don't understand anything at all.

Poland always identified with the west, therefore it was an easy transition into the EU. Belarus and Ukraine on the other hand? They're Orthodox cultures who stand behind Russia.

Not exactly. The looming economic collapse could change things.

Look at photo. He is afraid even old people!
But most of all, like Putin, he afraid not of Russia, not of people, but of his own corrupt dogs - they will be first, who eat him alive at first opportunity.

There's no reason to take us on in a conventional war when we are spending ourselves to death and have an army full of brainwashed commie retards within our borders

Oy vey please don't kill each other white people

Listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeqTnkQ2adg
youtube.com/watch?v=dUvGFILKSpk

You will understand more

Why can't Russia just fuck off, why do they have to be such niggers trying to ruin everything they touch and starting ears other people who just want to be left alone?

Wars* not ears

HEY POLAND MAMA MERKEL ISN'T HAPPY ABOUT THOSE REFUGEE QUOTAS YOU'RE NOT FILLING IN IT'S TIME FOR EU ARMY TO FIX YOUR POLICIES

EU and Germany hate us today, if you havent noticed yet. Thats because our current government are agents of America who were ordered to prepare ground for Polexit

POLAND STRONK

Get over your petty bickering slav niggers. It's time you guys stop arguing about who genocides who, and whose rapebabies you are.

Europeans need to work together. Period.

Just give Poland nukes, and negotiate a peace between Poles and Russians over their shared Christianity and hatred for Germany.

We're going to need you two as allies when we retake Europe from the Muzzies.

> Europeans need to work together

If Europeans begin to work together and enjoy peace and prosperity, they would naturally expand East (i mean: France and Germany of course). Their capital would flow to Russia and Russia would become a bridge joining Western Europe with China. It would lead to creation of common eurasian economical and security system out of which USA would be kicked out and turned into irrelevant island like UK. Thats why Europeans cant have peace and prosperity.

What? There are more pressing problems to Western civilization than an economic alliance between Europe and China.

You europoors just get so butthurt that America is the most powerful right now. Instead of advancing your own interests you'd rather sabotage us. Very beta.

Fuck man, i am a Pole hence European myself. Do you think that it is such a joyride for me to realize that i am setting my house on fire for the American interest?

What are you talking about? How we're pledged to defend you from Russia?

Maybe you people deserve to be ruled by Russia.

You understand nothing. When i was talking to you, i was in fact talking to myself

Kek

tbqh, we are taking part in top secret operations in syria

But user West us the one turning the other countries against Russia... What would Russia even get with invasion of Poland, Ukraine and Baltics? You know that Nato has missiles or nuclear bombs in all countries bordering Russia with land or sea (countries that choose west)... Imagine if Russia builds naval base and stash nuclear bombs in Cuba could you imagine the chimpout? I literally dont give a shit about West or Russia i hate you both equally but sometimes you gotta watch things around you neutrally and use your logic and nit emotions...

Well no shit. If Russia has to get to Kaliningrad. What do you think their first path would be.

Asking if NATO think tanks war game Russia using Belarus is like asking if a bear shits in the woods.

Poland is the best country in the world prove me wrong

Protip: you cant

>if we managed to turn

Are you literally blind? You already did all the heavy lifting. It's just a matter of time now. Ukraine is already turned on Russia and Belarus is not so far from it.

>Pole celebrating the cucking of his country to the American empire

Enjoy turning into West 2.0 with rapefugees, homosex and Jewish wars.