why did u guys ruined our ottoman empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
petitions24.com/signatures/grennaskolan_is_still_figh/start/270
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fer te lulz

it didn't go with the chair empire

Vlad the impaler did nothing wrong

Worst empire. Brought nothing new to the world. Not even the peak of muslim civilization.

You are not human.

>my problems is someone else fault

One reply and I exterminate my ottoman

>brit responds with that pic
>my sides jpg

You ruined it yourselves. The Habsburgs were ass.

I'm glad it got fucked over.

>Multiculturalism in 20th century monarchical empire
>Oppress everybody
>Revolts start
>Join WW1 on the loser side
>empire collapses
>"its the wests fault we conquered people and kept them like dogs on leashes the whole time"

You did yourself somehow.

How the fuck British gay lord united the Arab people by cosplaying an Arab tribesmen - I can't even comprehend it?

you guys did by being dirty shit roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Why didn't you genocide arabs and Jews?

Anatolia is Christian clay
We need to exterminate you next and take back the halls of our fathers
This is why I work to promote a US-Russia alliance
Putin understands that he will never be Tsar-Czar-Kaiser-Caeser until he cleanses the Holy City of Constantine of all shitskin filth

For Byzantium, you roach

It was already moribund

Anatolia is Greek clay.

But arent Greeks christian? I was always pro Constantinople and prime of emperor, not that cuck Pope and Rome.

They were too lazy to do shit themselves so they let slave armies do the heavy lifting for them then found out why you don't want to have your military elites be composed of peoples your captured and abused. Repeat for a few hundred years until the dumb thing finally dies.

There are two kinds of Greeks remaining in this modern age
Black haired Greeks who are descended from race mixers who lay down with shitskin Turks and birthed degenerate scum like you
Light hair Greeks who are too few to manage their own lands

Because you ruined Byzantium.

Yes, we of course we are. tbqhwy senpai its a shame that you guys are catholics and not orthodox.

t. a soon-to-be minority in his own country.

I know its a shame but even Orthodox is not what is used to be, still more based then that fucking catholic shit we got. The whole idea of Pope The Cuck killed Europe.

still keep up the good work poland-bro! you guys are the only thing that keeps europe from becoming islamabad

The pope is a cuck due to Latin America background ("commie" Liberation theology, less educated people).

If your empire

1. didn't join WW1
2. didn't let foreign industries dominate your country
3. didn't spend 50% of your fucking budget on military
4. lowered taxes on imports

Then it could have survived and later on thrived from oil

Not the west's fault

why did the cardinals vote him tho? its was pretty clear from his background that he is a commie

Well you are right on that one but even John Poul 2 was fucking cuck, kissing koran and going soft on non-euopeans.

Gay lobby in Vatican and liberals inside the church. The whole thing is rotten from the inside.

roaches are supposed to be exterminated

ww1..and sheeit

why dd u guys ruined our christian empire

>why did u guys ruined our ottoman empire

Next time, I'll wipe the shit off my shoes before I put my feet up.

How's your "let's become a caliphate" referendum going btw?

Alakazam, turk go away

You had literally no reason to join WW1. You were a dying empire that was 100% going to get fucked by the British and the Russians. You joined anyway and got fucked.

Lrn2mpire

You were too lenient on the Arabs, Greeks, and Serbs. If you had pursued a policy of ethnic cleansing and cultural/linguistic replacement, Turkey would extend from the Danube to the river Jordan.

Lol OP, even the comicfag is ripping on ya.
Just stop.

petitions24.com/signatures/grennaskolan_is_still_figh/start/270

oil

BLEACHED

Because Europe realized that they needed late night food stalls for all their drunk partygoers on their way home from the clubs.

GIVE BACK RIGHTFUL ARMENIAN CLAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Becase kebab must be removed.