When

When

Turn all the pink and white parts to the US and it'll be more accurate

This is easily the most off map ever made.

All of North America we be ours.

might as well just consolidate the North American Union into a singular USA at that point

Two birds with one stone. We don't have to give money to mexico, because there won't be one. What exactly would we do with the people, though? I don't want to be more spic-infested.

Genocide

Very few people would be ok with that. It isn't very timely, either.

>wanting millions of spic niggers to share a country with

>what is genocide

this

only if we genocide all mexicans

Why in the goddamned FUCK would us burgers want to fucking annex North Mexico? Why the fuck would we want to annex millions of drug lords and poor people? We already have enough problems with that shit.

When?

>wanting to genocide this

Why would we ever want your shithole country?

I'll start by stabbing her to death with my cock

When

Keep Alaska out of your creepy never going to happen fantasies you fucking salmon cruncher.

that was rude bud

One of the better balkanizations I've seen on here

Did you ever bother to think that you are woefully outgunned? And the majority of Canadians I run into hate the cold you mouth breathers.

>10%

You don't want Quebec. That would the worst mistake ever.

The fuck do you burgers do? Breathe through your fucking assholes? That would explain a few things about why you are all fat as shit

The Indians didn't want to assimilate. Their spirit was strong. But by god we broke it, and by English speaking God we'll break theirs too

>poop

>That would explain a few things about why you are all fat as shit
I'm going to push boulders at you.

Congrats. You can throw rocks. Welcome to the stone ages you fucking neanderthal

Why would we want to annex a bunch of shitskins into our country?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Good except for cuba, also Yucatan would most likely be a free country to control the immigrants

The Québécois will tear down their own homes and live in the gutter if the drywall packaging wasn't in French.

Seeing how Montreal hasn't changed in 30 years since the anglos left, that's likely a common occurrence.

no its the stinky french fucks

>and live in the gutter if the drywall packaging wasn't in French
Good, that'll make the Quebecois reserevations that much cheaper

Who do you think I was referring to idiot