Dear 'Broke' Men: Don't Punish A Woman for Not Wanting to Date You

ebony.com/love-sex/dating-standards-relationships-money#axzz4bzUaR9E3

>Women aren’t obligated to date a man who is struggling. If we prefer someone who is more financially stable, that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial. It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is.

Do you agree, Sup Forums?

>sheboons
>not materialistic golddiggers
top wew

I agree completely. If a woman wants a man who is emotionally stable, that is her decision.

But if a man wants to dump a woman because she spends too much of his money, that is also his decision.

>Women aren’t obligated to date a man who is struggling
True, you aren't.
>It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue
No, you are literally saying it is.

Why is it so fucking hard to be honest, even in cases where it's obvious you're lying?

This is correct, we all know that's what women want. Men have the upper hand since you make more money over time, which means you can get better and hotter women as you age, if you want.

If you happen to meet a good woman that's not a golddigger along the way, then you keep her and build a family with her.

No excuse and no way to lose.

i've had women buy me things and give me money, i know being broke is alright with them

>women
>honest
yeah that's an issue

Any statement that begins with "Dear" is already condescending as shit so fuck that

Also she doesn't say how men do this "punishing" so it's probably bullshit

Then again this also seems to be a black dating site or some shit so if she's telling niggas to go get a fucking job I can't complain

>If you happen to meet a good woman that's not a golddigger along the way

these truly do not exist just because it's so fucking easy to be a golddigger as a woman in comparison to men

white men earn more money than black "men"

I know lots of broke dudes who fuck women and even have girlfriends, its all about that charisma anons, women are stupid.

>that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial
Really? How else would one define a gold digger, if not a woman who will only date men with money?

ueahueheuha, imagine being a man, with no father figure or older masculine figures to tell you that this article is pathetic.

Imagine agreeing with what is written, because you want to be a force of good on the world.

Imagine being stuck in this cancerous mentality.

This is the education of enslavement of men.

>Dat good command of English
>Dat flag

This pretty much confirms these flags are randomly assigned, this site is just us Anglos, and I'm the last one to know

>woman have no obligation to date you
>but YOU are obligated to date black trans fat queer people otherwise it's discrimination!!!
Liberals, everyone.

Dear ugly, middle aged black woman.

You are not attractive to anyone. You really can't be picky.

t. men everywhere.

I broke up with a guy who was poor and had no motivation to go anywhere in life. Now I'm dating another man who is poor and working is way up.

Smart women date men who are poor but is working on a better career.

Dear 'Fat' Women: Don't Punish A Man for Not Wanting to Date You

Even if it's true, and I agree, that women can decide whoever they want to stay, it also proves that women are intrinsically god diggers.

They sort the man value by the prestige of his labor, the material return he gets by doing it, the social position it puts him compared with whoever he is competing with.

Why women do that?

1) They want to drag part of her partner labor, and use the fruits of his work, to enrich herself, in some way

2) She wants to appropriate of her partner social prestige, to enrich herself in some way

3) She wants to appropriate of his money, to enrich herself, in an obvious way

So women want to get a men that can:

a) Work for her
b) Have a quality work, so his work enrich her more than a men with low quality work
c) That he is good paid, so she can steal his money, with his consensus of course
d) Get a shortcut on the social staircase

How is this any different from being a job? You work for your bitch if you want to marry one, knowing that your job/money was relevant for the union of both of you, in first place.

Why in women female sexual fantasies, the theme of work is not much important, but the theme of a dangerous, aggressive and dominative man shows time and time again?

Because for women, marriage is like a job, where she gives her pussy/body in trade of leeching out of the men she choose to marry. While hot sex, is only with chads and wild boys. Her job of being a wife/mom never touches her sexual desires at all. It's a social obligation first.

Who would willingly set up with that bullshit, knowing that you can get divorced, lose your kids and all your shit?

Thread quality on Sup Forums is going down the drain day to day

>If we prefer someone who is more financially stable, that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial.

> It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is.

"You don't make enough money so I don't want you. But that's not why I don't want you, it's really because you're a bad person. Even though I just said it's because you don't have enough money."

wut

Face it, this isn't news: to women, a man is no better than his circumstances of the moment. Women will attempt to appear virtuous and "deep" by pretending their criteria for men is based on more than their appearance, social status, and money. The truth is they rationalize backwards; if you're hot and/or have money, you're a good person. If you're sub-Chad and/or poor, you're a bad person.

Notice in the Disney fairy tale bullshit, the female character doesn't want her equal or lesser on the socio-economic ladder, she wants her superior. Cinderella was a chambermaid. Did she want the stable boy who shoveled horse shit? No...she wanted the heir to the Throne.

Yeah the Beast was a hairy mutant aberration, but he shit and pisses into a solid gold chamber pot, so Belle "sees good in him" or whatever the fuck. Like Molymeme said a few days ago, if the Beast was poor and living in a shack, she'd be out there with everyone else hunting him down.

Get used to it and get over it. If you're ok with being degenerate and if you're attractive enough, then fuck cunts and hookers and don't commit. Spend your ample spare time and money on forging yourself into a better you, and become your apex form.

Every market has bubbles, and the pussy bubble hit an all time high over the past 10 years or so thanks to social media and cock carousel apps, but the bubble seems to be reaching its peak, and I'd even go so far as to say it's beginning to pop.

To have ANY chance of meeting a non-gold digger cunt, you have to hide your power level hardcore. Drive a 10 year old Honda something, live in a modest house, dress like Henry Rollins, etc.

Even then, don't marry her.

Ummm I never tried to punish any of them. If they wanted to break up with me that was that.

>Sup Forums
>quality

>If we prefer someone who is more financially stable It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is

That image

Dayum, bitches be financial and emotional vampires

Who would have known

All the more reason to not even bother with those kinds of women, if a woman doesnt mind you're struggling (possible even helps you through) then she's the one who deserves your affection.

So no, fuck these kinds of women

She literally contradicts what she said in the first sentence with the second.

There is a reason so few black women are married.

Sometimes I wonder if there many of us on Sup Forums have that much experience with blacks. I have some experience and I can verify that black women know the odds are stacked against them. There aren't a lot of black men that can be considered a good "catch" the way it's been traditionally been defined.
>educated
>working and on a career path
>no criminal record
>money in your pocket
Most black men fail most of these standards. This is why black women date white men.

>Men aren’t obligated to date a woman who is fat or has nothing to offer other than sex. If we prefer someone who is more healthy and interesting, that does not mean that we are heartless, mysoginistic and need to check our privilege. It simply means that maybe your fat gut isn’t the issue, but your inability to talk about anything other than celebrities is.

FTFY

>maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue

That's literally what the cunt is saying...
Jesus Christ, I sometimes wish I were a fag.

>Women aren’t obligated to date a man who is struggling. If we prefer someone who is more financially stable, that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial

That's objectively true, though. Biologically, women are programmed to seek men that have a lot of resources and are stable to ensure their babies won't die of starvation. That's that. Getting mad at that fact won't change anything.

>It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is

Now that's where she starts contradicting herself. Women (and men) have to accept that THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A "GOLDDIGGER" - YOU WERE PROGRAMMED TO BE THAT WAY.

I'm a woman and I'll only marry a guy if he's rich. Call me a golddigger all you want, but financial security is all I ask for in exchange for my womb and the time that I'll spend raising the babies.

Your mother and grandma dont count

>only marry a guy if he's rich

Notice how this whore didnt say sleep with a man.

Well said. Very well said.

Paycheck is often directly related to character and confidence, among other things.

She's right. It's one thing looking for someone who's making 300 gorillion a year, another someone who can support himself and possibly a family.

I'm guessing ebony.com is a nigger website too, so it should be extremely relevant for them.

Is your womb pure? I'm willing to be you've let over a dozen men into it already.

The thing is what do you have to offer?

I mean the bar is pretty low right now. You could have a really scummy attitude but as long as your not fat, decent looking, and loyal you could most likely find what you are looking for.

Just be careful in America there are a LOT of fat hogs with inflated egos and sense of self worth that think they deserve everything. (Disney Princess syndrome)

Just keep a heads up on that and if you want anything, yes even you as a female, you have to work for it in some way.

Here's how most of you look in your natural habitat

Share blue shilling detected.

I thought le modern women (especially feminists) are into being independent. Why do they care about their male partner's money? Don't they themselves earn money enough to live independently? Are u implying that women are leeches that survives on men's money?

>but your character and confidence is

Does that mean they'll marry a construction worker/plumber over a rich investment banker, if the the said worker is more confident and high on character than an investment banker?

I'd be ok with this if I was allowed to not pay child support if I didn't want to

absolutely agreed

and men are not obligated to stay with a woman for whatever reason such as financial dependence, emotional instability, etc.

Nah, that's what we call mining.

I'm a virgin, yes. Mostly due to the fact that I come from a traditional Italian immigrant family and if my dad found out I had sex with some guy before marriage
I'm pretty sure he would kill the guy.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Women who claim they want a guy with traits like Romeo and don't accordingly are delusional and stupid. The same goes for guys that want to find the "perfect" woman but spend their days playing video games and masturbating (yeah I'm talking to you, average Sup Forums user).

I know my sexual market value is extremely high at the moment for a series of reasons that I don't want to talk about cause it would sound like I'm bragging. The only reason I still haven't started looking for a partner is that I want to get my Economics degree first.

Uh, what's the issue here?

This is pure biology: we are attracted to the best mates, if you cant provide as well as somebody else you're genetically inferior.

Aren't these the same people that want to punish men for not wanting to date "women" with dicks, I'm willing to bet they are

Yeah me too one chick bought me guitar hero with the drums and all the shit, didn't even ask for it, another drove me around and bought clothes and shit $100 hockey jersey, "here ya go" pair of sneakers, "here catch" never asked for any of it just handed it and after awhile got tired of trying to hand it back

>god digger
>they be digging the gods

It is easier to create and develop a family with both partner earning high. And the women gets pregnant. She need an partner that earns enough in case she gets pregnant again and decided to become a full time mum.

Fine. That means men are not obligated to date a woman who is not only financially secure but owes her wealth to only her own wit, hard work and industry, not to men's pity or stupidity.

Outside the sex industry there aren't many such women.

Yeah, I'll stick to prostitutes, thanks.

>i can still live with my parents, drive a shitty sub prime loaned car, while working at Walmart part time
>but you have to live on your own, with a good job and nice car with 10/10 looks and treat me all the time

They just don't want to date nigfags, they are just assuming you are broke!

I'm a retail wageslave, and I think it's fine. You're essentially priced out of dating women with certain attitudes, but oh well, if someone is that demanding, a life spent with that person would be hell to begin with. If a man is expected to be the main financial contributor to a family, you can't bitch about women not dating you because you're broke. If you're broke, you shouldn't really be wasting money on frivolous dates either. For those of you who, like me, can get by on a day by just cooking cheap shit at home or eating a single big fast food meal and getting through the day on less than $10 worth of food, good fucking luck dating a woman. Not trying to sound like I'm giving you guys shit or like I condone it as a morally righteous world, but it's realistic. With money comes opportunity and power, and that includes women. The problem with men is that a lot of non-broke dudes I know have no spine to defend their cash, they'll piss it away on frivolous relationships that crash and burn, zero balls in the relationship because they "fell in love" and can't say no. Sure, some of them and even myself have met that occasional low-maintenance woman, and sure, you can get by pretty cheap for a while, but an unsteady income will put stress on the relationship as it continues. I'm not saying you have to buy her jewelry all the time, but if you can't at least semi-regularly go get a "decent meal", the little fights and annoyances will all build up and things will go to shit.

That said, saying that character and confidence is an issue is straight-up bullshit, said by a woman too insecure with her wants and desires to admit that YES, money does matter. Ignore liberals, they'll give you shit for not wanting to date a tranny, a nigger, a fatass, etc. Yes, it's unrealistic, life is easier if you smile and nod and just continue on your way. Money is important though, and not just for women, but for your life. Women are just another motivator to want money.

you watch too much anime, senpai

So not only do they think you're too poor, but they think you're as dumb as them, lie to you, say you have no confidence, not sensing any irony, that the whole time they are attacking your character. Women personified

Yeah I think this thread seals the deal.
If I'm literally never going to be loved for who I am, just what I have. I'd rather die alone then be used and unloved.
>inb4 "bitter virgin"

>Elliot Roger tier bitter virgin levels detected

If you want to hate women, that's fine, just don't be let yourself get to that point where you start shitting on yourself because you don't have a woman. It's normal to want a woman, but you don't need a woman to validate yourself. You should constantly improve yourself, as there are other countless desires I'm sure you have. If you keep developing yourself, your happiness will rise.

It's pretty normal. I was raised by a single mom who fucked my douche Chad dad, yet she told me to always "just be yourself" tier bullshit while Disney movie bullshit always gave me the dumb true love angle on relationships. No one is honest with their kids anymore. I went through a bad "women fucking SUCK REEEEE" phase when I was younger too, but you just have to keep improving yourself and things will seem easier. Granted, I'm still just a wageslave, but even at work, getting complimented on a job well-done is good for my confidence. I'm in a better place than I was before. Granted, I'm projecting right now, but I can see myself in his post, so I'm going to be a faggot and defend him.

jesus christ lad. simply work out, then go on Tinder and fuck a cute girl. These dumb feelings your having will cease.

I actually don't watch any at all except mainstream shit like akira or gots I haven't even seen that bebop shit that a lot of people yap about, but I was a bouncer and dated a bunch of girls that knew I got paid peanuts, besides I was just making a point I don't expect or care if people on a anonymous Laotian aquarium tank decorating forum believe things I say about my life

Dont listen to this faggot

>be beta who is used and ignored by women in school
>become gym rat and get muscles
>start pulling whores on tinder
>get several STD's
>feel even more dead inside than when i was a virgin
>never contemplated suicide before i subscribed to the TRP lifestyle but definitely do so now.

ignore him. Stay a virgin and fuck your anime body pillows the grass is not greener on this side.

Sounds like your dicks greener on that side

>It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is.
>If we prefer someone who is more financially stable
Amazing how women can contradict themselves in just 2 sentences.

Nigga howZ u beez sayin dat weez awl angloz? My cuzin name is be Angelo, but dat don't meen we all iz. Mi name beez Tyrone an my flag iz da rasiss us da a. Free my nigga Jamal an Colin kapernik beez al rite. Shaun King 4 presiden after Kanye.

>implying negress women give a fuck about material stability when the gubmint foots the bill for every bastard child

I was pretty broke when a girl gave me a chance, we've been together for 15 years and I would up doing really well financially.

Only white women are attracted to poor pieces of shit. Gold digging at a reasonable level is a good thing, it's better for women to be attracted to productive men then welfare trash scum (people who always have women).

Honesty is NOT a survival trait women have honed over millions of years. Women survive through emotionally/sexually manipulating and controlling men. That requires females to be super duplicitous. For example, women will not even step outside without wearing a mask (makeup = fakeup).

Men have to deal with Nature, which does not tolerate dishonesty. For example, chemistry does not lie. Physics does not lie. A computer program either compiles or it does not. You cannot bullshit your way through those fields. That is why so man women avoid STEM, it is a field a odds with woman's innate nature.

You sound like gay man ( super gay man).

>ebony.com
do men even read this? do blacks even have honest relationships? everyone knows that blacks have a hook up culture up until a pregnancy comes up, then the man leaves

>I know my sexual market value is extremely high at the moment for a series of reasons that I don't want to talk about cause it would sound like I'm bragging.

Don't miss your mating window. You know before your looks go and and slam into The Wall (of aging).

> wasting her prime reproductive years in college. Great idea!

>don't date a man because he's poor
>I-I'm not a gold digger! I s-swear!
women aren't even trying anymore.

Now try to find a single guy who actually cares about his girlfriend's income.

did anyone notice that all reports in those magazines are females? better yet all of these female reporters are feminists?
EVERY.SINGLE.ONE
how and why? because someone placed them there, same people that placed feminist judges and psycho politicians in place.
the bottom line is, don't have kids unless you have top tier genes and 1% income.
its eugenics, and we are the target

i was talking about women who wanted to fuck me or have

not bad, ever get anything weird in addition to money and shit? i have the weirdest scrapbook from a woman whose given me money

she's written stories with characters based on me too

So stupid, how do they know if a man's broke
It's not like we walk around with our bank statement written pinned to our shirts

I bet I have more than most of these idiots walking around here and I still don't get any play. They try their hardest to appear to have money when they don't have shit, this fools dumb american women who are shallow as all fuck

Pun intended?

I do. I don't want some dumb ass who peaks at 40k a year. I like smarter girls who can make 80-100 or more and if you live in an expensive city it's pretty much essential.

I couldn't give a fuck if women are gold diggers. I don't entirely blame them although they should really be more alt right to help make a fairer world. I'd prefer they admitted it rather than try to carry on with any fake moral superiority.

>black trans fat queer people

are you describing Argentinian women?

Niggers on average are the biggest welfare recipients of them all.

If a woman only dates a many for financial reasons, then she is heartless. Your statement is a contradiction. People like you are easy to weed out, so we let the nigger monkeys have narcissistic garbage like you. It's a good way to get you out of the gene pool. Let you mix with inferior nigger genes.

>everyone knows that blacks have a hook up culture up until a pregnancy comes up, then the man leaves
It's Alpha Culture. Many African in Europe knocks up a white bitch, then moves on to the next. It's a way to populate the whole world with your superior genetics.

>Women aren’t obligated to date a man who is struggling. If we prefer someone who is more financially stable, that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial.
Agreed.

>It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is.
Wait, what the fuck? That came out of left field. I thought we were SPECIFICALLY talking about paychecks??

I'm not hurting for money, but I think that it's good that the narcissistic white females get knocked up by niggers. Then them regress and devolve back into monkeys.

FUCK WOMEN!
>muh body muh rules
GIBS ME MONEY FOR THOSE ABORTIONS !
GIBS ME MONEY FOR PADS
GOVERNMENT GIBBS ME MONEY FOR BREAST IMPLANTS
GOVERNMENT GIBS ME MONEY TO FEED MY KIDS
GOVERNMENT, GIBS ME MONEY FOR MIH PURSE
GOVERNMENT, GIBS ME DATS

No, I frankly don't agree with this and it's obvious why I don't agree with this.

I am not struggling. Not really by a long chalk. I do live at home but that's because I have a plan in life.
I don't tell people about my family's money. I would never commit relationship suicide that way knowing full well all the women ignoring me now are the ones who would jump on my dig if they knew how much I stand to not only inherit but also the lifestyle I live right now. That aside.

I have a plan. I live in my own, essentially private, wing of the house, my brother has a wing all to himself as well. That said, I am not personally loaded. If there is something I need I can ask mother and father for it, but I do not generally get handouts. I got a loan from Father to start up a personal business and I currently make under 20k a year and I work part time jobs in the winter to offset the fact that I can't do outdoor work here year round.

In 5 years at this rate of growth I will have the whole of Norfolk county using my services, I've been doing this for 3 years now and each year I've collected 400% more clients and jobs than the last.

The first year I did a total of 5 jobs the whole season. Last year I did 45 jobs. This year hasn't even started yet and I've done 8 estimates for local businesses plus the two 3 year contracts I acquired last year

I say all of this because I know for a 100% certainty that my life will be very comfortable soon, and when my parents pass I will have a near 8 figure inheritance.
It is FUCKED UP that I have to refuse to tell women this.

being broke doesn't matter. just be cute and nice

That's true, when you think about it men pretty much just lie when it comes to women. We developed and evolved this trait to protect our sanity from nagging, bitching, overly emotional, illogical insanity, that is the female mind. We feed them shit and keep them in the dark like mushrooms, because facts are secondary to muh feels, so we learned to lie

There nothing alpha about it. Alpha implies you lead a pack, not leave the pack.

>also I'll vote to have taxdollars, and by extension you, pay for my birth control and other expenses

Dear landwhales,

Men aren't obligated to date a woman who is super fat. If we prefer someone who has sexier body, that does not mean we are heartless, sexy-digging, and superficial. It simply means that maybe your fatness isn't the issue, but your character and confidence is.

women don't need an act,, honestly they just like attention and to be treated with enough respect to make them feel good while not being a complete pushover and making them feel pretty

doesn't matter how much you fuck up once they feel secure enough, trying is optional

it's nicer getting to that point than being there, women are a lot of fun

i enjoy them, they're usually open minded and get crazy when they party

but once they love you it's usually all downhill from there, and then all the fun is gone

i haven't met many women who were shallow or seemed it, they accept a lot and plenty don't care about money or the appearance of it

Hypergamy
Women don't respect men.
So Men should not respect women.

kek

>I won't date you because you don't make e ought money
>No it's your personality

They really don't listen to themselves

sure, if shes a virgin.

it makes sense, it says women date outside of their preferred financial security standards when they like a guy

so if they don't date you they don't like you or your wallet

it's kind of bitchy, but it isn't contradictory