>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

swedenborg.org/beliefs.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=nyry0DJnklA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=waP4jTHLrEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj81NtBDETI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kekism

Roman Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Some strains of Protestantism.

Paganism if you want to be an edgelord.

Roman Catholicism is the only true religion

Paganism and atheism are for fat snowflakes cucks

Only we get rid of the current Pope

>implying the current Pope is a true pope
Sede Vacante

I wouldn't worry about him too much. He hasn't touched Church doctrine (thus far), he's just been going full retard with his opinions, needs to learn to filter himself. The real question is, who will replace him? Will the Church continue down this progressive path or will he be replaced by a more traditionalist Pope?

But the Church doctrine was already damaged in Vatican II

Orthodox Christianity, because it's the only true religion.
Prove me wrong.

Yeah, but we still have to retake the Church. The seat can't stay vacant forever

Who will be the true Pope?
There is a tradicional cardeal?
There is a way to kill the Pope?
Is a sin kill the fake Pope?

Islam

POLism is the worst religion ever

Judaism. It's the original religion before a common man conned everyone into thinking he was holy.

>Brazil
>white

Christianity of course. Don't LARP, go for what is best for your country.

user is funny today

Esoteric Hitlerism/Kekism

Zoroastrianism came first

>implying all Brazillians is n word

Still more Whites than the UK

Allah and Mohammed told me to honor Jesus but not worship him.

That's still pretty fucking swarthy lad

>lying
lel is this the best you can do?

Well, the least you can do is to prove us right

Remember that Brazil Empire has already been at the level of the British Empire

Deodoro fucked all up

I'm sick to fucking death of this faggoty Kekism meme. You can't raise a traditional family on poorly disguised Luciferianism, or think people will die for a joke religion. Anyone still doing PRAISE KEK is a plebbit degenerate who deserves a swift reality check to the skull. My ancestors who did any shit worth a damn were Christian, and I'm not surrendering that for my life.

sure goyim

Is there a religion that acknowledges God and rejects this piece of shit of a pope?
>inb4 Islam, Judism or kek.

>UK

>Brazil

The word you're looking for is NIGGER

That's

N
I
G
G
E
R

Glad I could help.

True aryans embrace Germanic neopaganism.

>implying Christianism is a jewish religion
Jesus came for the goys

this.

quranism

Thats slavic paganism but ok.

Neo-paganism is shit just go for the real thing nothing wrong with old paganism

nice cherrypicking senpai

Catholicism is the only way.

>embracing other cultures and traditions instead of your own
>being literally cultural cuck

typical french

None. Let the niggers and mudslimes continue to poison their failed, fundamentalist society, spin their wheels in the mud, and kill each other over fairytales, while we eschew nonsense and focus on propagation, expansion, and eventually colonizing other worlds.

He also urged Europeans to have less children and accept refugees, praised the Jews, criticized Trump and said Communists are Christians at heart

>no negroid ancestry
>pure caucasoid portuguese ancestry
>blonde sister
>slightly dark skin because of sun

fuck off yankee

>several shades darker than olive-skinned
>not a nigger

Pick one.

Yeah, but in there are many Whites in Brazil, especially the South (RS,SC and PR).

>slightly dark skin because of sun

Good for you. But don't pretend you didn't let the niggers fuck you over.

>Jews made a religion that made them equal with the goyim, a savior that told them the Jews killed him and essentially he spent most of his time criticizing Jews, all this done seventy years after the birth of Christ to retroactively get some indirect and ineffective revenge for the Siege of Jerusalem 70AD for the possibility it might one day thousands of years later be used to make them weaker to their... degeneracy? Something.
Only atheists are this dumb.

I don't pretend we didn't

>hey we've been through discriminations, genocides for two millenias but at least we got the goyim good

You must be pretty dumb to believe this pic. Christians don't believe Jews are God's chosen people, because guess what. Christians aren't jews

>''wow I didn't know Christians are God's chosen people for Christians and that they're not friend with jews, because after all I didn't read a single line of the Bible and am too stupid to get what turning the other cheek means''

that was the most dishonest cherrypicking ever

nice try nigger

No religion.

>chooses three Jude religions

Roman Catholicism teaches you to be weak and forgive everybody.

Even Hitler knew Christianity and so on was degenerate, he hated it. The only reason he didn't disband it altogether was because most Germans didn't want to give up their faith and primary ally (Mussolini) asked him to stop talking bad about Catholicism because they had the Vatican.

stop lying to yourself, you're brazilian, not a fucking dane

Just stop talking

>monsieur croissant

>Being literally insinuating that a faggoty Judaism rip-off imported from the Middle East is more part of my culture than ages-old celtic European traditions.

It's hardly surprising that your country has been cucked by the Bolshevik plague for such a long period of time.

Orthodox Christianity. It's what Catholicism was a thousand years ago before they split from the Eastern half of the world and made the Pope position by perverting the religion. Compare and contrast, everything Catholicism edited was heresy.

So sorry! Don't want to offend your kike-worshipping religion! Please, don't let me get in the way of you bending over to your kike overlords.

>implying that it is not really because of the tropical sun vladmir

Swedenborgianism is the true redpill
swedenborg.org/beliefs.aspx

Benny...is that you?

Are atheists all that stupid ??

This is pissing me off, why does everybody on this board think Christians worship Jews ?
You really are that kind of guy who hasn't read a single line from the Bible and thinks he can tell me anything about our religion.

Jews killed Jesus, why would we worship them ? The Bible is full on hate on the jews, Martin Luther wrote a fucking book about how he despised the jews. And yet, you're here on this board spreading bullshit on a subject you don't know shit about, because you don't know shit about the Bible, about the Christians and about God. And that's why you'll fucking burn in hell you atheist piece of shit

None.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyry0DJnklA

Christianity is literally a branch off of Jewry. Stop being such an autistic cuckold, I used to be Roman Catholic until I realised that it did no good for me. You should realise it too. Ask yourself, what good does forgiving everybody and not being envious actually does for you. Envy is what makes people desire things, it is how a human progresses, forgiving doesn't teach your offender anything. If somebody kills your dog and you forgive them, what's to say they wont just do it again? After all, they received no repercussions. Do you actually think I came out of the womb as an atheist?

Most atheists online are teens who don't like going to church and feel rightfully guilty about their furfag DeviantArt and edgy trash music their friends said they should enjoy. They have no capacity to understand any differences between religions, and no deep understanding of any religion. All they know is someone is telling them no about something, and they're being spoiled children about it.

None, we can not be the master race if we fall into superstition like the lower savages.

It's Ben Klassen. He founded the Creativity religion. He also invented the electric can opener

>desecrating Rin like that
Kill yourself, huemonkey
> he's just been going full retard with his opinions
Like What? What has he said that isn't the normal Church line?

Creativity teaches exactly that

Pagan religions aren't that bad. But it's better to follow the path of fact anyway.

Islam is also just another branch off of Jewry.

Why "for whites" specifically?

Squint your eyes and he looks like an insect

Roman Catholicism is Paganism (Roman) and Liberation Theology (Marxism Religion).
You'll realize soon enough that atheism is nihilism, and a violation of all moral and healthy instincts.
Go back to the source. Return to the original version, Orthodox Christianity.

Elaborate. I don't think I can take your word for that.

>setting up a strict hierarchy with upper classes of officials who dictate what the masses must believe is a Marxist religion
We hate the Catholic Church too. t. Marxist.

Catholicism would be the best single religion for all Europeans, but personally I believe that Slavs and Greeks should be Orthodox, English should be Anglicans, etc. As well, we all have our pre-Roman native mythologies.

Not sure which part you mean but in general, start here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=waP4jTHLrEU

Atheism being Nihilism.

Explain this then
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj81NtBDETI

Most Christians get off to degrading themselves and impregnating their wife with African semen because they kind of read a book about this Jew who died.

Marxism had a big surge in popularity so Catholics tried to latch onto it? They did the same thing in the 30s/40s with Pius XII sucking up to Hitler, and currently with Francis embracing bland "let's all get along guise XD" neoliberalism. The one consistent thing is opportunism.

If you take it to its logical conclusion, yes. There is no way around it, but most people are too afraid to acknowledge it because they got what they wanted by making themselves their own god, to do as they please with no regard for objective morality.

Asatru if you want to find the motivation to actually improve yourself.

You people really shit on paganism far too much.

SATANIST ! works for Hillary and every one else in the elite. Christians are poor losers who go to war for the satanists

Islam