The War on Terrorism. More specifically, on Iraq. Hefty topic, isn't it...

The War on Terrorism. More specifically, on Iraq. Hefty topic, isn't it? Should we have gone in or should we not have gone in? Well I, personally, think we should have gone in for a myriad of reasons. Human population is too big, most of the people killed probably didn't warrant life in the first place, etc...But never mind my twisted and cynical views of the world. I mean, after all, all human life must be kept alive and equal. Forget the fact that our planet is desperately running out of resources and space travel is highly inconvenient and forget the fact that there currently exists a nation on our planet in which more than a quarter of the population is infected with AIDS. How logical is human behavior, if you think about it? We invest billions of dollars a year on animal wildlife preservations while there are billions of people suffering in poverty. We spend millions of dollars a year in tax payer money to “humanely” kill people. But let’s not get on about my psychological tangents about the illogical things we do. Instead, let's talk about common theories on why we went to Iraq in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bush wanted to follow his in his daddy's footsteps.
Yes, you are absolutely correct if you believe this. A person was able to assume the most powerful position of the most powerful country in the world for the sole purpose of continuing what his father, excuse me, "daddy" started. If you believe this, then you are an idiot. No offense. Never mind. Take offense. You’d have to be a complete and total moron to think that someone of such a high position of power could be so immature. Grow up. You remind me of old people who turn their monitors away from the room when they’re not using them because they think the government is spying on them in order to turn them over to alien research laborites. Oops, I just stereotyped, didn’t I? Sue me you politically correct nazi.
We wanted oil.
Yes! Another great reason! Tell me, though, how many barrels of oil have we shipped out from over there to the United States? Why are our oil prices still going up if we looted them? Why was Great Britain's, Germany's and France's oil prices lowered substantially before we went into Iraq? Who exactly started the "Oil for Food" program? Guess what? It was the U.N. How long did it think for you to think up this reason, Captain Original? Man, you must be really smart, just like our armed forces. Right? Wait, though. If we really were only in it for the oil, why are we still there now? Why wouldn’t we have worked to secure all the oil fields first? Hmm, your logic is starting to waver. Oh, silly me, there was no logic in the first place.

We hate Islamic people.
This is just stupid. But I would like to point something out to you people who are so dead set against racial or religious discrimination. How many blonde hair blue-eyed men did you see on the list of the 9/11 plane hijackers? How many people in the Middle east are running around blowing themselves up for "God", and not "Allah"? Hell, let's get a little more vague. What exactly has been going on the Middle East for the last 500 years? Fighting and killing, all for Gods that no one seems to care about anyway. I haven't seen one bit of progress come out of those nations in a long time. "I IWLL KILL U 4 ALLAH" "OMG BUT I WIL KIL U 1ST 4 CAPURTUING THIS SITY B4 U!!11". Yes, I am aware that Allah could be seen as a synonym for “God”, but I’ve never heard of Allah being associated with Catholicism or any form of Christianity before, and I doubt I ever will. Then again, in a politically correct nation like today where reverse-racism runs rampant, people are being praised for being gay and standing up for your rights by making out in movies and we have a media that exists today that, had it existed in the past, probably wouldn’t want us to go to war against Germany because it may affect our alliances with the Nazi minorities, I wouldn’t be surprised. Sure, you could say that larger nations have been involved in wars of greater degrees, but those wars were generally started by insane, power-hungry, imperialistic dictators in the first place. Something came out of those wars. You know, peace, the reestablishment of borders. Not just more proficient models of bombs that you can tape under the towel you wear on your head so you can more efficiently blow innocent civilians up.

Because the leader of the nation was undoubtedly hiding and harboring terrorists in his country, the same ones that plotted against us and sent two of our most industrious buildings to piles of ash on the ground.
"NO! OMG SADAM HUSAINE DIDNT ATTAK US IT WUZ THE TERORISTS LOLOL!!1!shift-one1". Well, guess where they were hiding? Guess where they were receiving medical care at? I mean, technically, we didn't need a reason to go because of the terrorists in the first place. Look at Sadam on his own. 100,000 people a year were estimated to die there. That's 274 people a day. IN ONE DAY. To all you people whining about the insurmountable amount of deaths we've suffered in Iraq, shaddup. More Iraqi people would have been killed in a month than what we've lost in, what, 2 years plus? Oh, but don't let my facts stop you in your ranting, all you care about is your rhetoric message of peace. "Peace", you know, political rapings, keeping half the population (females) in bee-keeper suits (also known as “Burkas“. I hear they‘re a fashion statement in Iraq, or at least back in the day they were. Or maybe women just liked wearing them so they weren‘t beaten to a pulp by the radical Islam fashion police?), somehow winning an election by obtaining 100% of the votes in your nation. Please, I could go on for two and a half pages about this.

I'd get started on other things, you know, like how Kerry manages to get 3 purple hearts in 4 months and be perfectly healthy today whereas another guy can be in the military for years and get 1 purple heart and come back with a leg blown off (Some people try to combat this point by saying that Bush never got any at all because he served on the national guard. If he didn‘t do it, someone else would have inevitably had to. Right? What makes him so bad for being the person who signed up for it? He wasn‘t as heroic as Kerry was when he hunted down the opposition to plant bullets in their backs?), or how people who murder 3 other people in the first degree and in cold blood and how they shouldn't be put to death because we're all "God's children", despite that it takes 60,000$+ a year to keep them locked up for life, or how abortion should be legal because, God forbid, people accept responsibility for not keeping their damned pants on and because women are free to do with their body what they want despite the fact that it's not their body they're killing when they have an abortion, or...
You get my message.

Case in point, the war on Iraq was plenty justified, and if you care so much about the "loss of life" then try focusing your attention on somewhere else. Drunk driving? In the year 2002, did you know that 6,432 male drivers between the ages of 13 and 19 were killed? Don't worry about my facts, though, the U.S. Department of Motor Vehicle Fatalities is probably bias anyway, isn't it? ( www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/ ) Where's all your protesting against dangerous driving conditions and bad roads and unsafe vehicles? Hypocrites. The second something becomes inconvenient for you you call it quits. Vegetarians are the same way. That selfish mother who started MADD? Does she really care about all the other people out there dying to drunk drivers? To some extent, sure. But where was MADD BEFORE her daughter died? Why wasn't she doing anything BEFORE drunk driving affected her, directly? Because she didn't care enough until she suffered the consequences. Christopher Reeves? Oh, he cared about disable people a ton, but not until he became one. Glad he finally decided to stop gracing us with his presence.

DELET THIS

Nice Gish Gallop.

You are just saying that because you are to uenlightend to realize the truth

HEY DOES ANYBODY WANNA SUCK MY DICK? SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY

The Middle East gets me REAL GAY.

nothing gay about a brojob dude

nope

jews

DAS JUDEN!

>9/11 happens
>15 of 19 hijackers are Saudis
>Osama Bin Laden is Saudi businessman
>Al-Qaeda and Taliban are using Gulf Monarchies as safe heaven are recruiting centre
>Saddam is literally the most secular and anti-islamic guy in the Middle East

>LETS INVIDE IRAQ GUYS WE WUZ FREEDOM FIGHTERS WE WUZ MURICANS AND SHIEET

America, why are you so stupid?

I fought in Iraq on two separate deployments with the US Marines in 2005 and 2007. The truth is this - each time when I left, Al Anbar Province was just as bad as it was when I arrived, or even worse than it was when I arrived. Thousands of men giving tens of thousands of hours labor, and nothing changed because of the absolute shit rules of engagement issued by the politicians. In the end I can only think of that fat guy on Aqua Teen Hunger Force saying "It don't matta. None o dis matters." He's fucking right.

Till this date, there are people who believe the gulf war loli's story was real

I honestly don't care. I just want to watch the world burn. I want to observe my enemies fail and die by the works of their own hands. The delicious irony of destruction. I don't care if I live or die. I merely want to damage others as much as possible. I want delight in the horror of others. Their despair, as their fear turns to desperation and anger and then I look them in the eye ecstatic. "Now you have become me" Now you know and must perish.

Most Murr-itards from the previous generation died of old age thinking that Iran invaded Iraq during that shitty war they had. That is propaganda at work. It's too easy to lie to dumb monkeys

I'll refrain form illegal activity and work diligently towards my goals in mystery. I don't want to be limited in my captivity. Limited to affect change that is. Although rest assured if I am ever put in that situation it won't end well for anyone who who had a hand in my attempted captivity or is in the way of my sadistic vengeance upon those who foiled me. Woe unto he who places himself between me and my enemies for the devil will always have his due

>8796 ▶
> (You)
THis is satire/creative writing btw. Disregard it

:)

Kek, I know at least 50 people who this could be. You army gents all end up the same dude.

no? it is my opinion