Discuss

discuss

Based Aquafresh

pretty sure the whole job thing was his main point. can you say something against that?
also if you are expecting for him to do everything within a few months you are retarded.
and draining the swamp would actually required killing off most of the government

Liar in Chief

> Side thread, aka stop talking truth about demi god Angry Cheeto

Sure I'll discuss it.

How exactly is it his fault that Obamacare wasn't repealed?

Trump needs to become an actually fascist in order to save the american people because the kikes won't let him save them

>tell people this fuckwit is playing them like a fiddle and wont do shit once in office
>backed on so many things he promised

Gullible idiots will be gullible idiots.

I AM SILLY

Friendly reminder that king nigger obongo was the worst president in history

people that support trump are illiterate knuckleheads that only read headlines
think about it
even a white house staff email proved it

>That image
How many years into his presidency was it before Obama stopped blaming bush?

Trump supporters are deluded morons they just scream "FAKE NEWS REEEE" when shown facts that are negative towards Trump. When things are proven they jump to "MUH 4 MILLION D GAMBOCHECKCHESS TRUMP SMARTER DEN YOU!" or "DA DEEP ST8 DID DIS!!!!"

The Supreme Court will remain conservative for generations.
I am happy.

The 9th circuit will go from a bastion of the looney left to fairly conservative in short order.
I am happy

The ACA will face death by a thousand cuts leaving the Republicans fairly unscathed.
I am happy

If Trump gets impeached I get President Pence.
I am happy.

Tell me do you feel like you're winning?

Honestly think Trump is just doing basically nothing, failling mega hard, pushing for shit that's half backed or plain retarded. It's not all his fault that stuff is not working out since the pushback he's experiencing is astronomical but he is not doing a very good job up to this point but he's still better than Clinton would have ever been.

I just wanted a normal down to earth good Christian Republican candidate.

Correct.

We're still winning.

>1 post by this ID

Are we going to discuss that? Hell no.

What's their to discuss baitposter? You want (you)s and noticed how much attention this picture got in the last thread it was posted on. So you posted here wondering how much of other people's time and energy to can fucking waste like you waste your own pathetic self posting shit like this.

Other than that, it's contrarian shitposting. Not even a year into Trump's four years and we have people doing their normal Sup Forums thing and being against whatever they perceive is popular or mainstream. Real intellectual discourse on this board is non-existent and impossible now thanks to the trolls and shills and bait posters and contrarian shit posters.

THat quote finishes with "...in 64 days"

>Demi god angry cheeto

Wrong site. You want r/the_donald

What the graph doesnt show, toothpaste, is WHAT those jobs are. Do you know what field received the largest increase in employment growth? Road workers. King niggers largest contribution to the job market was building roads to literally no where. He was a failure.

Nothing to discuss, very accurate

Sup Forums is part of the lie. Complaining here is like complaining at an S.A. meeting that Hitler is actually a fascist who will use violence against his enemies.

We know it's bullshit. We don't care. If it works, it works.

Trump accomplishments, first two months:
>businesses promise investment
>blocked TPP and TTIP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America
>Mexico City Policy that cuts federal funding to organizations that perform abortion internationally
>Federal Hiring Freeze
>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approved and must be made of US steel.
>reversing Obama's executive orders on environment.
>wall being constructed
>more border and ice agents
>ending sanctuary cities
>ends catch and release
>deputising local police for Deportation control
>DHS agents given more power to deport illegals
>total refugee ban for 4 months (on hold)
>3 month ban on immigration from 7 high risk countries (on hold(
>To prioritise future refugee applications from those persecuted for their religion - but only if the person is part of a minority religion in their home country
>5 year ban on becoming lobbyist if you had a government job
>life time ban on becoming a lobbyist if you worked for a foreign organization
>Obama's coal regulations repealed through signing legislation
>Obama transgender school ruling overturned
>De-regulation task force in every executive agency
>Violent Cirme Task Force
>For every regulation implemented 2 must be repealed
>235k jobs created in February
>Border crossings down 40%
>Selected Neil Grosuch for the Supreme Court

Keep in mind, this is the first 3 months; and the leftist media. establishment, and CIA are constantly shilling against him.

Also, the reason the majority of Trump's plans get stalled is because of butthurt leftist judges and bureaucrats.

If we genocided all the leftists, Trump would do a better job.

>Not even a year into Trump's four years and we have people doing their normal Sup Forums thing and being against whatever they perceive is popular or mainstream.

An example in this thread is all the hate and attack for "Trump supporters"... This is contrarian shitposting because it's Sup Forums attacking Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesn't go outside, the only interaction with "trump supporters" is people on this board, so it's people being contrarian and complaining since they don't want to be lumped into the crowd they suddenly decided they don't like on this board. Hence you're stupid fucking counter-signal meme. Sup Forums does this all the time, but Sup Forums does it in hyper smaller cycles like a brick being thrown in a dryer and watching it tear itself apart.

So you agree trump should go full dictator and shut you niggers up, I agree truly we need a trump dictatorship.

>I just wanted a normal down to earth good Christian Republican candidate.

So basically McCain, Boehner, or Graham? They are cucks for the establishment just as much as the Democrats.

Prove you actually live in Serbia, pro tip -- you can't because you fucking don't. Proxy posting faggot.

>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approved and must be made of US steel
>must be made of US steel
Sorry senpai but it's being built of Russian steel

Nooo it's suppose to be our turn

Tired of winning yet?

Discuss what? Your shitty art?

Lets just discuss my art instead OP, it's a picture of me imagining what you look and act like!

It's not contrarian shitposting. OP and the Americuck who posted first are actual Shareblue shills. They post the same Facebook image macros over and over again, and have as little dialog as possible. They're basically shilbots.

here you go OP

>white
try again, shillfag

>Sweden
>Cuck meme
gtfo

>not knowing that we always win when you cry

When has any president done what he's promised? At least trump tried. He literally is executing the 100 day plan he released before being elected, almost word for word.

Too bad about obamacare. It's a nightmare for me, so I was hoping it would be repealed. Trump's plan was actually pretty good.

And the hillary being locked up...did you really not get that was just to rally people together for the election? Whoosh...

Trump's dick riders can't defend his shit anymore, so any negative comment on him will receive a you are a shill reply.

yeah, lol. This site is basically pointless now

DRUMPFSTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THEM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean the existing steel that's already been bought for the project - some of it was American, and some foreign.

However, Trump's bill said that all new tributaries, extensions, or repairs on the pipelines must be made from US steel.

>hurr, why can't they just take all the steel they already bought back and use new steel?
Because you're a leftist fucktard that doesn't know shit about running a business or construction. You can't even change a tire.

Your whole argument was a twist of semantics - which is typical of leftist fake news.

this was clearly made by a millenial who has no idea what "fashwave" is based off of, a VHS logo would never be there and why the fuck would there be folds on a vhs cover? this is just a lazy ripoff amalgamation of "cool" things from the 80s with no attempts to make it look good or fit the style

>typical toothpaste poster dot pee en gee
saved.

I'm going to inseminate your mums trashy pussy tonight and give you a bastard brother you filthy piece of shit

I think they feed off each other.

>Shareblue/shills do their thing.

>Contrarian shitposters see the attention they get and copy it, improve upon it.

>Shareblue/shills use shitposting tatics to be more disruptive.

The cycle just goes on like that. It's definitely BOTH at the same time. Because we have too many people who admit to just being shitposters. People on other boards having a good laugh because they knowingly shit this place up. And CTR/Shareblue doesn't admit it's own presence but we find them out through other social media where they admit it.

Anyways, between the two of these shitheads, we've lost our board.

Yeah man. I'm bored now. Trump failed us. I'm not that into anime to stay so ill leave.

>it's another shill episode

Peter Thiel let the cat out of the bag on immigration. There's not going to be a wall, but a tightening of border security very similar to what was in the 2014 bill without the amnesty.

You're gonna be really disappointed if you think this Russian shit is going to pan-out.

You've got basically what I'm thinking too.

But what pisses me off with this shilling is the obvious, what I call "shifting behavior standards" where the group of people who DONT LIKE the person tries to convince others they have failing... by their own standards, not the standards of the people who like or support the person.

And the DISLIKERS will make those standards literally fucking impossible. They'll keep moving the goal post just to say the person they don't like failed. It's pre-judge, pre-built-in, pre-programmed. And they expect people to take them seriously? They set the bar higher than anyone they LIKE would reasonable be expected to attain. So that way EVERYTHING becomes a failure.

It's really petty, emotionally manipulative shit.

This right fucking here living in a coal state when this was repealed it was like God reaching out and touching us

>Anyways, between the two of these shitheads, we've lost our board.

I wouldn't say that. To me, they're just a bunch of background noise. It's easy to see a shill by their lazy/Facebook-tier posting style.

This hostile shit is what I'm talking about. Fucking ADMIT IT. You don't have political opinions, you're here to fucking troll. JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT ALREADY.

>one post by this ID

Here's you you fucking spineless faggots. You know your bullshit wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else but here.

This is fucking legendary.

>Obamacare
First two months, it will be repealed in time cause it is driving up prices, every where. The first attempt just didn't cover all the bases and was lack luster.

Hillary was never going to be locked up. Her protection in the CIA and FBI runs too deep, you can't catch her if the people meant to ensure law and order are corrupt.

The swamp draining is an ongoing process. He already passed an anti lobby bill and fired Obama appointed crooks.

>discuss
No

>To me, they're just a bunch of background noise.

You know how this site works right? Every time they make these threads, it bumps genuine non-shill threads off the catalog. That's what I mean when I say we've lost control. They can't just be background noise when the noise is drowning out the actual conversation.

Eventually people doing the actual talking get fed up and shut up and it becomes nothing but noise which is what I feel Sup Forums has been for the past two months.

>hurr, why can't they just take all the steel they already bought back and use new steel?
>Because you're a leftist fucktard
Projecting way too hard there man, over the line. There's a difference between stating the steel is Russian (admittedly I should have said PART Russian, that's my bad and I own up to it) and saying "wtf I'm with her now"

>Trump proceeds to fail on every level to stop anything besides TPP
BTFO maga boy.

Then you should probably stop bumping this thread, retard.

Seven, then he blamed Trump for one.

>poltards

S a g e

>businesses promise investment
>blocked TPP and TTIP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America
>Mexico City Policy that cuts federal funding to organizations that perform abortion internationally
>Federal Hiring Freeze
>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approved and must be made of US steel.
>reversing Obama's executive orders on environment.
>wall being constructed
>more border and ice agents
>ending sanctuary cities
>ends catch and release
>deputising local police for Deportation control
>DHS agents given more power to deport illegals
>total refugee ban for 4 months (on hold)
>3 month ban on immigration from 7 high risk countries (on hold(
>To prioritise future refugee applications from those persecuted for their religion - but only if the person is part of a minority religion in their home country
>5 year ban on becoming lobbyist if you had a government job
>life time ban on becoming a lobbyist if you worked for a foreign organization
>Obama transgender school ruling overturned
>De-regulation task force in every executive agency
>Violent Cirme Task Force
>For every regulation implemented 2 must be repealed
>235k jobs created in February
>Border crossings down 40%
>Selected Neil Grosuch for the Supreme Court

America is going to die in the next century, and I'll be moving to Europe, the objectively superior place to live.
Yea, I'm winning faggot.

>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approve
Not an accomplishment.

Yes they were. Eat shit.

I'm using sage every time retard.

>shit posters

Admit you have no real opinion.

>1 post by this id
every fucking time.

Argue with me, though I do like seeing how upset you get when your echo chamber becomes a bit unfriendly. Its like you're having some sort of breakdown because you start to slowly realize everyone around you thinks you're an idiot and you have nothing to back your madness up, so you can't handle it.
You reside on Sup Forums because its a constant jerk off for everyone. If you realize that out in the real world, alt-right is a laughing stock and everyone hates your God-Emperor, your little mind will shut down wont it? Argue with me, see the reality of the situation, I dare you.

why are the liberal memes so shit or outdated?

REMEMBER ONGOING REDDIT RAID ON Sup Forums

Because they literally come from Kikebook and Leddit.

What do you want to argue about? I guarantee I can shit on a lot of your leftist notions.

Do you think that all of Trump's promises can be done within three months? hell no

Thanks pal

It's funny how leftists use "inbred" as an insult to right-wingers, yet leftist regions have 13 as the age of consent, legal incest, and legal dogfucking.

Not at all. Pipelines are by far the least safe and most damaging way to transport oil.
Eat shit.

is this an art thread? I've been making some art lately. Can we discuss some of my art too?

>Pipelines are by far the least safe and most damaging way to transport oil.

Bullshit. Pipelines are faster and burn less carbon. There are less pipeline spills than there are oil/gas trains and trucks having accidents.

You're a Warren Buffet shill.

>be leftist eco-cuck
>support producing more greenhouse gas because pipelines trigger you

They have to pay people to make them.

Sup Forums backing Trump as a meme. We backed him for luls and he won. Now we don't care. Notice how there are no real threads about him other than these shill threads and Trump generals?

A pipeline spill's damage is not similar to a tanker crashing or even a train de-railing.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump's Republicans are passing a law which lets anyone buy your browsing history, but Sup Forums literally doesn't care.

>Yay more corporate profit, that usually helps the people!
>Yea maybe the only good thing he did
>And proceeded to try to replace it with something even worse
>Russia and USA fighting together? What? Citation please.
>ISIS? On Suicide Watch? Kek as fek dude, they're celebrating, Trump will NEVER be able to fight them.
>Cars are almost exclusively built by machine now, that means nothing
>Cutting abortion, more retards swelling the population, oh goooooooy
>A hiring freeze that fucks the military you claim to love
>Yay more dependence on Oil, thats always good and in no way will fuck is over so hard its not even funny in less than a century
>destroy the environment and make more factories, who cares about this planet and all the beautiful things in it, what we need is more metal, wood, and meat!
>Wall hasn't even been started and its been 3 months
>Agents that don't help at all, what is a boat, what is a tunnel under the border
>Yea because the jobs those immigrants free up are totally going to be taken up by average citizens, I'm sure people want to work at a place where there is a 60% chance you'll die every day you go in to work
>I've never even heard of catch and release so its probably not even important
>Because as we all know deportation is SO much more important than keeping the actual fucking law of the land
>Yes yes yes deportation, I'm sure thats going to pan out SO well and help everyone.
>"on hold" as in "it will never actually be passed"
>ban on immigration will also never happen cuckboi
>acting as if religion is important
>Trump's cabinet is a lobbyist's wet dream
>Yet Trump and his friends have been found out repeatedly for betraying America's secrets to Russia
>"lets not regulate coal because as we all know its 1846 and we need to power our trains"
>Fuck the rights of people who are different than me, a vagina in the penis only room is scary!