Why do you not openly broadcast your white supremacist beliefs IRL? Are you some kind of coward?

Why do you not openly broadcast your white supremacist beliefs IRL? Are you some kind of coward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e577crpdZxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a Muslim thats why and despise the West and white people

I'm Mulatto masterrace

Oh. Well...that's a fair answer I guess. What about white Muslims?

Why do you come to Sup Forums then?

WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE KIDS?!?!!?

I will end up in jail very soon.

I do tho

I do and it gets me in shit

Same.

Because Arabs, Africans and any other racial group doesn't mirror this behaviour.

I don't broadcast my beliefs because my enemies are cowards.

Shillinjer was a based character

>faggot
>based

wtf Sup Forums is gay now

Well except for him being a faggot but all of them were fags in that show. He was the most entertaining to watch.

Why do angels have wings? The reason they say is to hide their bodies because if they showed themselves in their full Cthulhu glory your head would explode before you shit your pants. Like angelic forms subtlety is best for some opinions, unless you want to carry out a one man punisher style race war.

Not an argument.

ADIBISI LIVES

I do, but somewhat more subtly so that people are forced to agree with me.

My name's Dave
I don't give a fuck

They don't wanna have to meet with the school principal because anybody that buys into this bullshit on this board is a child, or retarded. Their handlers might be racist though, but probably not nearly as much.

Because making politics all you are is a faggoty thing to do. I have a life outside of this shit I don't want to fuck up.

I'll just leave this here

I subtly drop redpilled opinions by female coworkers to see if any are based.

That would be weird because I'm half Jap

How big is your penor?

How many of those murders on the far right had justice served relative to the BLM protest murders?

YOU JUST GOT SERVED BITCH. LEMME SUK THT DK.

Why would he provide an argument to a simple question, you idiot?

6 1/2 inches measured from the balls like a retard

Because we're on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=e577crpdZxs

Not an argument.

Well shit, fucking busted.

>implying my mere existence isn't enough to make inferior people to question their puny gods.

I work in Hollywood &
It would most likely get me fired
My highest education is High School so yeah.. I need this job.

If you can somehow drop memes in the movies they might become worth watching again.

Actually forget it. At this point I'd rather watch animes, crowdfunded documentaries, trump rallies, and ilvestreamed chimpouts anyway.

(((Reveal yourself publicly no tricks promise)))

I like that one mate!

Don't show your power level, retard