Should Trump get a Nobel peace prize?

Remember when yall said Trump was the peace candidate to Hillary? Where are you all now?

DEUS VULT, FAGGOT

7,000,000,000 > 250

Don't care.

Sup Forums has always been a neocon pro war board!

Little did OP know I am the hacker known as Sup Forums, and I have taken control of his web camera and snapped a photo of him.

>230 less refugees

rest of the world should be thanking us right now

Ask Trump's butt buddies in Israel about refugees.

>Personally murder 230 people from across the planet.
Most powerful man alive desu

And I'm sure he was laughing the whole way when he specifically told his generals "make sure you hit as many civies as possible. I wanna beat Barack's high score."

Good.

Fuck Mosul, and fuck Mosulims.

Well he openly talked about committing genocidal war crimes by "taking out" families of "terrorists" during the primary. You know what you were voting for.

kek

fake and gay

Pretty good shot honestly. Most I've ever seen killed with one bomb was like 17 dudes. We only found parts of like 5 of them though.

Sure. Obama did.

>mosul

Has been under isis control forever, any (((civillian))) left is probably a terrorist

Trump would know a lot, just as his Saudi buddies about terrorists.

>one bomb

hahahahahahah

250 less rapefugees to worry about. I have no more sympathy for Muslims. Democrats are using these vermin to wipe out America and Europe so as far as i'm concerned every muslim man,woman, amd child must die. It's us or them.

Kill them all and let Allah sort it out. I hope I turn on the news tomorrow to find out Trump drone striked 10,000 muslim children. They would have just grown up yo be terrorists had they been allowed to live.

> wasting millions of dollars to blow up a flag

remind me why this was necessary again?

It's just that we have the same definition of peace as Muslims.

Jews can fucking die as well

Peace with Russia
he said he would bomb the shit out of Isis
Mosul is Isis

fuck off hippy. That was glorious.

Suck on it. /r/faggot

Money well spent

I still cant believe Obama won the peace prize it truly is sickening and basically was the nail in the coffin proving nobel prizes are a worthless joke

i dont deny the awesomeness. It is just extremely unnecessary. This is why military complex is such a bloated waste of shit. They get more money because they waste million dollar smart bombs on stupid shit like blowing up a flag.

how many did king nigger kill?

>Peace with Russia

What peace?

Except that he's also obstructing Russia and Syrias ops around Raqqa and pissing everyone off. I bet you the faggot neocons are behind this.

idk but Trump's gonna break Bush's record

Trump's the biggest neocon faggot in world history. These fucking faggots would probably cheer on bombing Iran because HURRR DURRR LET'S BOMB DEM SAND NIGGER MUDSLIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck br00tal if only nukes were not banned

Wow trump is fast. Can he teleport? Is he quicksilver?

>codepink
these are the worthless holes who interrupted many rallies including private ones

>What peace?
Are you currently suffering from the nuclear fallout of the war?

Or ???????? What? Is there a war?

Look up peace in the dictionary, my friend.

>taking down flags is unnecessary

where do you think you are

Didn't Trump say he wanted to avoid meddling in the Middle East?
As fun as it is to watch ISIS being blown up, just leave the place alone. Let the sandnigs kill themselves in the desert.

As long as we don't get 2 gorillion more rapefugees here in europe, i don't care how many shitskin children die somewhere in a shitskin country.

>Kill them before they can rape european women and destroy european culture
>profit

Actually helping ISIL and friends

>Are you currently suffering from the nuclear fallout of the war?

AHAHAHHAHA YOU THINK HILLARY WOULD HAVE STARTED NUCLEAR WAR THAT WOULD HAVE KILLED HER AND EVERYONE ON EARTH?

> Hillary and Obama armed ISIS
> Trump is killing them
> Trump is cleaning up Hillary/Obama mess

>people suffer because Trump won
>Somehow bad

> Hillary and Obama armed ISIS
Trump also armed them

See

Thanks Donald!

>Bomb Iran
>He's trying to make peace with Russia
>Russia who are allies of Iran

Are you retarded? There's a reason Jews fucking hate Trump, and believe me, it's not because he's on their side.

Smart bombs don't cost millions of dollars. A 500lb bomb is about 3k the JDAM kit to guide it onto the target are about 20k and an f-16 costs around 24k per flight hour.

>Should Trump get a Nobel peace prize?
Obama got one launching drone strikes on civilians so Trump might as well get one too.

>THAT WOULD HAVE KILLED HER

Very naive, user.

>"""civilians"""
>muh picture of a child
yeah it was totally just women and babies

NO US president deserves a Peace Prize.

looks beautiful to me

>I'ma let you finish, but FDR had the highest civilian casualty score of all time!

KEK

Underrated Post

oh shut the fuck up fag

logic is solid, carry on

Fuck Dems for using this as political ammo

Obama did the exact same shit but worse.

Yes, you can argue that if the state department would've allowed boots in the ground in Syria drone strikes would've never happened.

You can argue that if Obama wouldn't have pulled out all of our troops we wouldn't need to still be engaged in the region

You can argue that if bush wouldn't have sent troops there wouldn't have been instability in the Middle East

You can argue that if 9/11 wouldn't have happened, there would've never been a pretext to entering the Middle East

My point is that ALLpresidents make mistakes and dwelling on the past is wrong. We should rather understand the cards we are dealt with and therefore try and improve the situations.

Fuck the stupid media trying to push their agenda.

Are you retarded or just a faggot? Nothing has changed since Obama. Towel heads commit a terroist attack and kill a few of us. We bomb the living fuck out of them and kill a few hundred. It's a numbers game. We are slowly genociding Muslims. Get used to it. Everything is going to plan.

the operation in Mosul began before the election, dumbass

lugenpresse at it again

Well Obama got a peace prize so at this point anything goes lol

>obama gets a nobel peace prize
>bombs a bunch of muds in a desert
>kills another nobel peace prize winner

>trump bombs a bunch of muds in a desert
>REEEE TRUMP ISN'T A PEACE PRESIDENT

Did I imply I give a fuck, faggot?

>You can argue that if Obama wouldn't have pulled out all of our troops we wouldn't need to still be engaged in the region
I mean indirectly engaged.

The US is the global superpower. We will be engaged almost everywhere whether we like it or not.

For every drop of American blood they spill, we shall spill a gallon of theirs.

>the same organization would never have said the same thing about Obama
Also he should, considering the prescedent Obama set by getting the prize while being a total warmonger.

>muslims
>people

Nice

keked hard

this

Funny how they never reported the Obongo kill numbers.

Where we're you for the last 8 years?

Trump is not making peace with Russia You have to be delusional to think that. Trump is a kike puppet.

Goddamn this place is just a fucking wasteland of newfag edgelords. Just shitposting and trying to be in the next epic screencap.

>But Obama

Fuck this place, and fuck you newfags for ruining a once "ok" board

>Should Trump get a Nobel peace prize?
Well Obama got one for doing the same shit, so, yeah.

Pretty sure Obama killed more to get the Nobel peace prize.

It's the /r/the_donald safe space. Anything that triggers these special snowflakes will be meet with the usual amount of hurr obama crew guess i should vote for x bullshit. No serious discussion of Us foreign policy for the international kikes.

Download the app metadata (it's got the "nothing is beyond our reach octopus logo)

I've been actively receiving these updates for around 3 years and we are launching drone strikes in countries that the public has (in general) never even heard were launching strikes in. That includes Somalia, Yemen, Syria, and I believe Libya.

Didnt kill enough desu because the survivors will grow up to be radicalized.

We meant against people who matter. Killing mudslimes only helps

Implying that terrorist familys qualify as humans to have war crime laws applied to them.

How do they tell radical Islamists from civilians?
There are no uniforms

>Trump killed 230 civilians in Mosul last night

Wow, like, all by himself? Maybe even with his bare hands?

Kill me I swear I dont remember typing desu.

Id be more impressed that anything desu

>Trump killed Muslims
What is the problem?

>Trump killed 230 civilians in Mosul last night
>reporting everytime the Trump administration does a raid on the middle east
>never reported the thousands of bombs obongo dropped which killed many
Yep, not biased at all.

We post-Geneva nao faggot

Funny how they were silent while obama was droning muzzie civilians.

There are no civilians.

This
TRUMP GENERAALLL
is a jew bitch
ISIS is the Mossad/CIA/Saudi
Why in the fuck are the Marines in Syria?
Greater Israel
The fight for the Constitution is right here in America, and the talmudites are our immediate adversary.
You owe 6 million plus shekels