twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what colors it discharges
Really makes you think

So does your thread

I always thought of it as a super runny Brown liquid smelling of dirty silicone

AHhaH AHhAhAHaHhAH HAHhAhaHhAHHAHAhAHahhahah HAh hAH hAH hAHAHhAH hA

oH man!! oh man! hAHha h

HAhA hHJAh HA hAH
HAh AH hAH hAH hA HAHhAH hAH hhaH hAH HAhA HhA hHA HHA HAHAhHAhhahh hahhahh HA hAH

THIS IS HILARIOUS

oh oh oHAHah hHA hHA h Hfuckkkk HhahAHhHA HA Hoh mna

you're hella ass funny Amy

What made her think a joke fit for an immature male would come off well as a middle aged woman?

The saddest part about this is how Amy Schumer is much more attractive than the average Amerifat girl

All women's do and have cancerous fungus inside. Then you stick it in her ass and make fun of fags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know, Nick Swardson doesn't look half bad in drag.

Only a Swede would say that. This explains why you're country is fucked and cucked.

>make pig ugly ""comedian"" blow up
>thousands of pig ugly normies feel validated
>people actually look up to her or try to be like her
>this is the age we live in
don't even feel depressed anymore, just sorry for these people and confused as to how out of touch they have to be to feel pride

Women are funny. Get the fuck over it.

You know what gurls

>crowd starts to chuckle

Like my pussy stinks

>Crowd begins to laugh

No like it REALLY stinks

>crowd are simultaneously laughing over the hilarious joke

I mean like it smells like SHIT

>crowd start clapping whilst laughing hysterically and start whistling creating a black abyss in which all of the audience start throwing money down which revealed the abyss was actually a jews nostril inhaling all of the shekels that were from the comedic genius that is, Amy Schumer

pure salt

I gave the special a fighting chance and it was god awful but you know what? So was Chapelle's second special and I hear everyone saying that was the funniest one. It wasn't and it suffered from exactly the same problem Amy's special did. Just being fucking disgusting for the sake of being fucking disgusting isn't funny. It can be sometimes but just being gross isn't humor. So I definitely think the fact that she is female played into this. Yes her special sucked but wake up and smell the coffee so did chappelle's.

you're bad at this

My pussy is so loose its like you can fit a whole happy meal in there, like i go to MacDonalds and get a number 4.. 2 number 4s and happy meal for my stinky pussy, shove in the frys and chicken nuggets some coke so it doesnt get dry and ketchup of course

Pay me now amy cow i just gave u a joke

I know. I wanted to try but thank you for the feedback (You)

SAME
ROFL XD

Women are so funny. They can totally do anything men can.

Yup let's work harder and make self-cleaning ultra-feminine AI sex bots a reality. Like seriously, I'll invest $10k in the next promising start-up.

Her vagina

Women aren't funny because they aren't actually alive. Seriously, if this is the only sort of shit they think about, they can hardly be said to have a mind.

NaCl

>MY PUSSY
Even after southpark they still do it

lol

Are niggers the male equivalent of Amy Schumer?
>ooga booga muh dik motha fucka

>male equivalent of Amy Schumer

You're angry because you know I'm right

They possess torturesomely rudimentary beginnings of sentience.

Gifted do women exist. But there's certainly not enough of them to go around.

beat me to it

Imagining a girl having a really nasty smelling snatch is a great way to trick the animal brain into turning off any subconscious desires, thus allowing you to effortlessly avoid all of the potential pitfalls of being attracted to the vile creatures.

Because modern women are immature males.

i thought it was funny user

Ya'll just swapped out my transmission while the car was running, fuckin' a.

The worst is when women try to into politics.

It's like I know this broad, and she's like watching SNL,
>HURR DRUMPF IS A RAYCISS AND LIKES PEEPEE
And then tries to engage me about US politics... Like... Fuck off. We're not even on the same level of understanding of global politics.

Don't most of them stink? I remember getting my first piece in the 9th grade and thinking, "Really? Is this some kind of cosmic joke?"

True. If you're thinking of trying to get with some girl you know is gonna be bad news in the end, just imagine she has a really gross roastie and unless you're some kind of freak the urge will die.

The original ones were supposed to be "self cleaning". And have g spots. All lies. Men? Much better. Self closing. Nothing is down there but their g spots. Enjoy da pee pee
Eve is getting cranky

PSA / REMINDER : AMY PIG SCHUMER IS A KIKE PIG; HER UNCLE IS A KIKE PIG FROM NY CHUCK SCHUMER; AMY PIG SCHEMER IS A HABITUAL THEIF

OINK OINK GIVE ME MY PUSSY SMELLY OATS OINK OATS OATS OATS OATS FOR MY RANK PUSSY LOL

>watch Dave Chappelle's special because apparently it pissed off sjws and Schumer fans
>audience clapping, hollering and screaming at every single fucking thing he says

How can you fucks stand this
It's almost pooinloos at the movie theater tier

I can actually smell that image.

WHAT THE FUCK AUSTRALIA

At least it's familiar. It's still a woman but they have two smells. No men do i dont care what anybody says. His image is a set up and is impossible to do naturally in biology. It just doesnt store that low

>shitposting

Chapelle's new special was, ok.

Not nearly as good as his old stuff though.

You know... if she was a little skinnier, didn't run her mouth like a trash, wasn't a flaming communist, wasn't feminism's poster child, and didn't have a stinky pussy, I might hit it.

Kek
>They are not laughing any more

You might be a literal faggot if you wouldn't slam that pig

Because women are funny too, get over it

Does she honestly have down syndrome? The way her face and body is shaped it makes me think she has to be at least a little retarded

I actually tried to watch her Netflix special after hearing how bad it was, and it was horrible, not one funny joke and I didnt make it past 20 minutes

now THATS shitposting.......

Good. Are you stupid or sick in the head?

Slide thread

Obligatory post for every Amy Schumer thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsJQbFdGYCk

Got a link?

You live in a European country but most people are brown you swedecuck

Women like her being openly vile might actually be a good thing; makes it easier than ever to weed out the undesirables.

Of course it does, she's a fat fucking slob.

not in my experience, but then again my gf bathes more than I do on average.

just ugly jew genes

also pussies shouldn't smell, and certainly shouldn't "STINK" unless they have a yeast infection or something.

I thought it was breddy gud

get lost schlomo

Amy "Rancid Goo in her Bloomers" Schumer

Haha you are so funny anyone who doesn't think so must obviously just be sexist

I miss when people could just have comedy routines with fairly clean humor.

Because it seems like comedians are now running around thinking that if they shock people that it in itself is a joke. They've forgotten how to even construct a joke.

youtu.be/bVceIdoWf5o

Welp I guess Australia woke up and wanted to activate our digestions.

See how far you can make it through this without getting second hand embarrassment.

This is a classic if you've never seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8Ainwn6K8

YASSSSSS QUEEEEEN SLAYYYYYYYYY FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK MEN WOOOOOO

Amy "pussy fart poo poo no punchline" Schumer

Sorry, would you repeat that? I only got 56% of it.

Amy "I'm not really fat, I'm actually a walking Tumor" Schumer

>unless you're some kind of freak

Five stars from me, hilariously funny. Like a breath of fetid air.

She's the stand up equivalent of The Big Bang Theory.

Amy "fill up the bank with muh pussy stank" Schumer

Women are funny. Get over it.

No they aren't. Deal with it. Period.

>alt-right neo-nazi trolls don't find this funny
wtf? She's hilarious

Fucking sexist asshole women are funny especially Amy Schumer she's fucking hilarious

Women can be funny but it's only the unattractive ones.

This rule applies to males as well.
Attractive people can just coast through life on their looks, so they don't need to work extra on improving their personality, learning how to be witty, etc.

t. the ugly kid who had to learn how to make people laugh in school in order to get friends

its funny cuz its true.