I'm coming to get you motherfuckers

I'm coming to get you motherfuckers.
What should I expect?
Is America great already?
What should I expect as a white Slavic male?
Are you still divided?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polish diaspora monkey here. You better have picked a comfy white town in the Midwest or else you're screwed

What do you think about Chicago?

>Chicago

I see you want assisted suicide.

Do you honestly think Chigago is worst than Poland?

Chicago at this time is a colony of Detroit. I'd suggest steering clear the fuck away from any big city in the Midwest. Or East and West Coasts, for that matter.

Fuck me!

Come out to Naperville, fag.

It's great out here

Let him live, he's at least one of us who seems to want to actually improve our country.

Don't worry Polbro. Just shitpost a little less for a few days.

Never heard of this shithole. What state?

Chicago is literally a liberal shithole with illegals and niggers around every corner, combined with the highest gun murder rate in the US but most strict gun and weapon laws. Not to mention it's pretty pricey to live anywhere "safe" there.

You really need to pick a nice smaller city/town somewhere. If your job really needs you to work in a city, some cities in NC/SC and Florida aren't bad. (Northern St. Pete/Largo/Clearwater is pretty nice)

Are you bringing Ukrainian whores with you?

IF a black guy kills you oh well but if you say something racist prepare to die

Fuck off were full

CBP here, what school are you going to.

I always wondered how do they actually put visas in your passport? Do they take it apart to insert it and then staple it back together?

I'm already a master. I don't need no school.

It has a ton of slavs/blacks/beaners so you'd fit right in

You dun goofed, your son will curse you and your daughter will suck black cock and hate you

Hes probably a J1 going to pump gas in WI this summer.

It's really nice. Especially South Side of Chicago.

that's a student visa...

>not moving to Texas

The joke is on you. My kids are staying in Poland.

delete this post please
people will copy your passport.... and your name will end up in some not very friendly lists

Lots of Polacks in Wisconsin.

You have red watch in USA?

He fell for it! Everyone point and laugh! Now we have one more whitey to pay our welfare.

Your gonna pay and like it.

>posting cutie palsy waifu

DELET THIS

How do I into US welfare?

How hard to get your visa Polandbro?

I'm trying to steal one of your women please send help

You really wanna be a nigger from day 1, you fucking polack?

Not even mad, welcome to America my fellow white male!

>Europe gets shitskins
>we get based plumbers

Nationality:

>POL

kek

Chicago is a very dangerous city. You will not be welcome there if you are white or just a decent person. You'll be chewed up and spit out. Go anywhere else but there and Detroit.

Confirmed for /ourguy/

Good for you, welcome. Clean your nails though, you filthy fuck.

Very hard. Lots of blowjobs.
Still beats polish wages.
Know your first world privilege.

>What should I expect?

Freedom.

>Is America great already?

Could be better.

>What should I expect as a white Slavic male?

Management jobs.

>Are you still divided?

Yes, and for good reasons.

Move to Florida.

>Move to Florida.
I don't want to get infected with Zika virus.

>he thinks Chicago is South Africa
It isnt bad, lots of sandninjas and basketball americans, just stay away from the niggerparts

Northnchicago good, many perogies, south Brooklyn good many perogies, Virginia good no perogies,

It's Naperville, Illinois. It's in the Chicagoland area, easy to get to Chicago if you wanted to but you don't have to worry about being murdered by niggers. St. Charles, South Elgin, and North Aurora are some nice places in that area as well

Is there some kind of a guide? Which districts should I avoid?

>white
>slavic

nigger please

Full of niggers and spics
We're like brothers now
Two huge countries, full of degenerates and ruined by leftists jews

This is 2005 but i presume it to still be applicable

Avoid south side at all costs, north side near wriglyville is usually okay but no place is truly "safe". Lots of homeless people and sketchy nigs all around. If you're careful and avoid certain specific streets and shit like that you'll live

Everthing south of downtown or what's called the loop

If you're conservative and hardworking you should come to Tennessee. Nashville is full of transplants now so you won't be out of place as a new person and it's honestly a really nice city. The surrounding areas are beautiful too.

Slavs are the only pure white group in existance. What more can you ask for? We don't racemix.

Let me give you some advice. America is not great again yet. The blood of tyrants and patriots alike has not been shed yet.

Just waiting for a Fingolian reply.

It's nice to see someone twice as fucked when things arent going great

Why leave Poland only to go to Poland, Chicago is Poland why goes you. Go to america see america shoot guns drink beer drive truck eat burger

>Nationality
>POL

find a job first

Chicago is amazing for polish people. You will be looked at / treated as any other American as long as you're English is good and you aren't a fuckup.

Get out into the suburbs if you can though.

If you're looking for a city with a Polish community Pittsburgh is pretty nice these days too OP.

Chicagoan here.

Most of these retards saying shit about Chicago are wimps who never leave their houses and believe everything they hear on the internet to be true.

Anyway, Chicago is a nice city overall. It has Polish influence. I've known a lot of Poles, so you can easily join a nice Polish community.

The crime is overrated. It is most prevalent in the South side. Essentially no white people live in the South side anyway because it is a poor and jobless area.

Good luck on your emigration!

>Get out into the suburbs if you can though.
I need to get more free money in order to do that.

>is worst than Poland?
Query: How many babies are currently residing in burning Polish dumpsters right now?

>I need to get more free money in order to do that.

The city is cheaper...?

fuck off we're full

NYC is good for first timers and you can eat the food of the whole world, ridge wood polish bay ridge polish. And easy for job in NYC hotel restaurant. And good pussy.

Can confirm. As long as you stay out of the nigger containment zones it's not bad.

How about Unalaska, Alaska?

It is? Strange...

You are going to need a bigger plunger.

NYC disco open till 6 am 24 hour food Chicago is good but not NYC NYC is about 4 times larger and very easy for get around train is good 24 hours

It looks like there is nothing in there.

NYC were best for make money number one pussy number one food everything else inferior.

With these digits I would definitely squat and have a beer with you, m8.

Isn't NYC expensive as fuck? How am I supposed to find myself in NYC with 500 USD in my pocket?

Does Poland have a large nigger population?
Because I don't think your life in Poland has prepared you for what an average nigger is capable of.

Fuck you. Slavs are ok. Niggers and beaners can fuck off.

We don't have that. What should I expect?

You serious? Poland is a very safe country, it's just a bit poor.

>It looks like there is nothing in there.

That's the best part

For a group of 5 or six of them to bash your head in from behind if you wander into the wrong neighborhood after dark, then steal everything except your pants and shirt.

Also, never stop to answer them if they address you or ask for the time or directions.
Just say something in polish and "no english" in your thickest accent and keep moving.

Always be aware of your back, and stay out of back alleys, side roads, or corner liquor stores.

If you enter a place with a lot of blacks, order something small, pay with small bills and exact change if possible, and leave as quickly as possible. If you turn around an leave immediately, they will take it as an insult and might attack you. If you pay in large bills, you will become a target.

If someone pulls a gun on you, you are likely going to die, so try to kill them first. Niggers will shoot without even thinking, even if you do what they ask.

USA isn't safe?

have you heard the saying "around blacks never relax"?
live by it til you get used to them and their behavior

T H I C C

They got some nice PCP in Florida tho

Naperville fag here!

New Jersey is pretty nice. Southern/central Jersey that is.

t. Polack

Great, another nonwhite. Thanks, Trump.

Chicago has plenty of Polish people. Google. find them. you'll be well taken care of. they're mostly 3rd and 4th generation so you'll be a novelty.

> be me 5 years ago
> not racist at all
> go to US
> treat niggers as normal people
> get scammed twice by a nigger
> never scammed by a hite or asian or whatever
> become racist

Remember this OP

> around the blacks, never relax

Chicago isn't.
It's in the top 15 of worth crime ridden areas in America.

>nothing in there

Precisely. Small community, just enjoy the nature with only the occasional Eskimo to deal with.

Bro....

dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders

>USA isn't safe?

White areas are safe, non-white are not. Use this: demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

In other countries polish people are the ones who scam you. My friends always tell me to never trust poles abroad.

America very safe don't lisent to them lol safer than england yes NYC expensive but you can get job faster

>Nationality
>POL

How can we even say no to that?

Is that why AntiFa are assaulting dumpsters?

Fuck off we're full.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
Avoid the green, yellow in California and you'll be fine. Biggest redpill right here.