Bring your arguments, kuffar.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#q101586656
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not an argument

China is amongst the worst plagues the world is facing right now. A country filled with hypocrites, subhumans that don't care if their own brethren have a stroke and die right in front of their noses,superstitious little shits that still believe in magic methods to grow your penis 5 inches bigger and compulsive liars that do whatever to get the most profit.

One fake communist country hates another fake communist country. My brain cannot handle this.

Muhammad created the perfect system of worldwide subjugation and conquest. None of the visions or whatever the fuck he said happened actually happened, of course.

Fuck off shit cunt. Chinks have always been chinks. Communism, real or fake, changes nothing.

Islam is a white religion
Niggers GTFO

BASED!

But why do you import Rhino horn for them?

Muhammed was a pedo...and don't call me Jafar.

Well put

>Muhammed was a pedo
Nope.

Chink cultural influence. China is the sick man of East Asia and its depraved culture has poisoned the whole neighborhood.
Countries like Japan and Taiwan only got better because they distanced themselves culturally from China (Meiji restoration in the former's case and democratization + new Taiwanese identity in the latter's).
If Vietnam is to have any future, it must cleanse itself from chink influences, even by fire if necessary.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to arabioa. to our arabia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,azerbaijan we will never forgeve you. pkk rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink azerbaijan türkmenistan turkomanistan..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahAZERBAIJAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget dersim .turkmenistan we kill the king , turkmenistan return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and azeri smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. armenia+usa+arabia+baloch=kill azerbaijan…you will dersim/ tupac alive in kurdistan, tupac making album of kurdistan . fast rap tupac kurdistan. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in kurdistan ….fuck the arabia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the kurdstan rule .ape of the zoo presidant ahmadnejad fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and azerbaijan wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. kurdistan greattst countrey

Oh I actually copied that from a Spainanon.

He was a pedo or a child molester ?

Your gods are just like other gods, non existent the faith you have that an invisible entity exists, cares about you specifically, and will only grant you a safe space in heaven if you don't criticize him/her/it is ridiculous.

Took his last wife when she was 8, so to clarify...

Child molester.

cuz this viet cong needs a bigger ding-dong

>literally the nigland of asia
>talks shit about china.
Is this real haha

> shit
You have to go back.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#q101586656

>implying anyone lived to 98 in the middle East in the times of the great dick boarder Mohammed

>his last wife
Amrah?
>she was 8
[citation needed]

CHYNA!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
Literally drinking cat shit coffee

Yes im looking back and i see china's great history and art and science.
Admit it you want to be part if the middle kingdom don't you?

The only reason Islam thrives in the ME is because they are all inbred retards, making for the perfect human psyche to accept islam.

>Child molester.
noice try

this is also a child molester ?

Give me your children so I can hot dog their pizza then torture rape excute and consume their remains

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
Interesting, seems like some deluxe stuff sought after by rich people all over the world.
In any case, go cannibalize one of your family members or something, little chink. After all, that's authentic Chinese traditional cuisine:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

Get the fuck back to glorious China and choke on the patriotic smog, hypocritical twat. Canada doesn't deserve to be infected by lowlifes like you chinks.

Fuck off with your Taqiyyah Ahmed. No one gives a fuck about your horseshit, child raping Prophet.

the Hot dog of that man was the most obedient according to the words of pizza herself.

mohammed was not a prophet and there's no such thing as the abrahamic god

I'm sorry Vietnam, we fought the wrong gooks.

Yes.