Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115956915
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of the mexicans that can swim are already in america

What do you think a coast guard is for?

>Strongest Navy in the world with some of the most advanced sonar capabilities in the world
>Spics in the water

If you are cut off from food stamps, can't find a job, and if caught are deported, where will they go? The wall is but one part of the policy to stop foreign trespassers.

The Wall is more than just a wall. It is a symbol that the executive branch of our government is going to start fulfilling its constitutionally-mandated duty to enforce our existing immigration laws.

Little did OP know I am the hacker known as Sup Forums, and I have taken control of his web camera and snapped a photo of him.

Why don't they just build a rocketship and fly their way over there too while they are at it.

Then why have Cubans been illegally immigrating via boat for decades?

Corpus Christ's beaches are mined and lined with machine gun nests.

>Mexicans swiming through the Gulf of Mexico to go to fucking TEXAS
are you stupid? are you retarded? those gulf coast cities are swarming with border patrol as it is, put them on the opposite end of the wall and you have an argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy

Two words.

Coast Guard.

Because our wet foot/dry foot policy encouraged them to do so. IE, we were not trying to stop them because of Cold War anti-communism bullshit.

who are coast guard?

Walls haven't stopped invaders since the first tunnel was invented. And walls won't stop the vast majority of undocumented immigrants coming on planes and overstaying their visa.

But drumpfy needs his meme policies. All that inbreeding prevents comprehending tax reform or healthcare. Drumpfkins need a big, beautiful wall for their safespace, to keep the librerals and bad thoughts out.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREADS

>le racemixing is the opposite of inbreeding
lol yeah kinda, unless you mix with inbred retards...
>mixed babies are so cute

>muh safespace!

I hope the walls get ten feet higher. Just for you.

I wish I had artistic and meme talent but i dont. I would put in little coast guard ships and surveillance points in that area, kinda like in real life.

Wet feet dry feet only accepted Cubans who made it to shore.

If the coast guard and the navy have such advanced sonar and other resources, why did they make it to shore in the first place?

Because our Navy and Coast Guard was instructed to stand down and let them come as "refugees"... a policy which began in the 1960s. The Cubans in Miami are not "illegals."

>replying to a ShareBlue thread
replying to a ShareBlue thread

Lol what even are patrol boats?

Coastguard

FIXED

socal is already mexico 2 anyway

small tac nukes would do the trick

kiloton*

:^)

>Radar is an object-detection system that uses radio waves to determine the range, angle, or velocity of objects. It can be used to detect aircraft, ships, spacecraft, guided missiles, motor vehicles, weather formations, and terrain. A radar system consists of a transmitter producing electromagnetic waves in the radio or microwaves domain, a transmitting antenna, a receiving antenna (often the same antenna is used for transmitting and receiving) and a receiver and processor to determine properties of the object(s). Radio waves (pulsed or continuous) from the transmitter reflect off the object and return to the receiver, giving information about the object's location and speed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar

This is the kind of worthless idea a 110 IQ leftist comes up with. He then disseminates it to his echo chamber, where they let him LARP as a genius for a while.

>via boat
The Cubans that come here SWIM: since the Cold War, we made it policy to take in any Cubans that manage to escape that communist hellhole without vessels.

Just make it higher dumbass.

you mean the same coast guard that trump wants to defund to pay for his wall?

Can you fucking autists stop using BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall

Remember how that entire European Navy could do fuckall to stop immigration?

Fun fact: Each U.S. Cruiser costs 67 million dollars per year to operate.

IN THE NAVYYYYYY

>inferring that you wouldn't irradiate the great lakes, the only thing keeping America going in terms of fresh water

Having a wall greatly bottlenecks illegal entry points, making it easier to tell where they're going to try to get in from.

>Remember how that entire European Navy could do fuckall to stop immigration?

Well no, first off the EU doesn't have a Navy, it's a collection of individual nation states that go dithering around doing their own shit.

2nd, the reason why immigration has swamped the EU is mainly due to NGO (Non government organizations) going right to the coast of north africa, picking them up, and dropping them off in italy. It's essentially a ferry service.

I can't see Trump tolerating that crap.

FPBP

>when you're in a 3rd world shithole that probably doesn't even have a coast guard