turns out anticom made the flag so it could make there shilling easier

B A S E D

oh wait im anticom absolutily shilling

Hero

Based Stick Man

>2017
>super heroes becoming real

Damn that shield guy is jacked

Why is he wearing a shirt with a puerto rican flag on it?

Southern California isn't safe for you commie scum

its a texas flag

the puerto rican flag has the blue triangle pointing to the right

Any good btfoings?

it's the texas state flag.

ANTIFA IN ARIZONA

there where none sadly due to the heavy police presence, vets and bikers.

not to mention another event was going down in the state capital so they could've been there

we mostly recruited, gave water to the cops and helped out a bit

medical supplies, anti pepper spray water and most of all the pepe flag

based elbow man

twit

ter.com/TheGrimFriar/status/845745559449354243/photo/1

THESE EVENTS IS ALL DO TO MAGA MARCH 25th MARCH

SPICY MEMES

Does this mean that we're finally fighting back?

Look at that fucking swarm of people with cameras. Like they're all thinking, "I gotta get as close as I can to this shit so I can get a picture that I can sell to the New York Times for $1000!"

based elbow man needs some memes

we represent as libertarian for the normies and police

tfw miss every sacramento rally

i even missed last year's neo-nazi rally

Prussiaboo has style

looks like he upgraded his flagpole

the madman

>That first masked kid got decked and dropped to his knees
Holy shit

If attacked by antifa, legal to kill in self defense?

we walked around the down town making a circle back to where the speach was at in the mckinly park. he was in the back with local news while the other was in the front. from what i heard.

anticom stayed in the middle with the pepe flag to break up the good ole read white and blue.

he spoke but i didnt have it due to dead batteries

check your local laws get a lawyer
see what they bring
Safety Squad Manual
Protect -Λ- Promote -Λ- Provoke

10 Rules for Demonstrations

1) No weapons.
Lethal weapons such as brass knuckles and knives are an unnecessary escalation and can land you in prison, even in self-defense. Less-than-lethal weapons like weighted gloves, flag poles, shields, and wooden sticks are more appropriate.

2) Stay in a group.
Make sure you know where your buddies are at all times. If there’s more than five of you, divide into squads. Never go off on your own for any reason, antifa will target loners and strays.

3) Stand your ground.
Running is a surefire way of violating rule 2 – communication breaks down, squad members get separated, confusion takes over. Retreating from an area should be done in a calm manner and as a group.

4) Uniformity.
This becomes more important the larger the group is, becoming mandatory at the platoon-size level. Uniforms should not be head-to-toe get-ups but simple pieces that can signal squad-mates as friendlies. They should also be easily concealable. Matching face coverings, t-shirts, patches, or headgear are ideal.

5) Self-defense.
Demonstrations are all about optics, any direct action taken against antifa should be in self-defense. Do not throw a punch unless you are defending yourself or others. If direct action is your goal, antifa can easily be provoked.

6) Situational awareness.
Safety squad attire is often not too different from antifa attire. Be aware of your surroundings and keep in mind that police may not distinguish you from antifa.

7) Treating gas attacks.
See guide below.

8) Intimidation.
Antifa will film you on their phones as an intimidation tactic – feel free to return the favor. Since any interactions with antifa will likely be recorded, refrain from fascistic or racist rhetoric, no matter how deserving. It could mean the difference between self-defense and hate crime.

9) Anonymity.
Have something that can easily be used to cover your face at a moment’s notice. Gaiters, tube masks, and scarves are ideal for this purpose. If arrested, comply, but demand a lawyer immediately. Use a pseudonym when interacting with civilians. Remember that any interactions with media representatives will likely be edited against you.

10) Comfortable gear.
You will likely be physically engaged for most of the demonstration. Bring comfortable clothing, particularly comfortable footwear. You don’t want to be too cold, too hot, or otherwise uncomfortable – it’s a distraction.

Treating the Effects of Tear Gas

Using a water bottle with a squirt cap, rinse out the person’s eyes. Start rinsing from the interior corner (by the nose), and work your way out. The person’s head should be tilted back and towards the side being rinsed. If necessary, hold the person’s eye open. This will temporarily increase the pain but will help in the long run. Regular water can be used, but a mixture of half water and half Maalox (or generic equivalents) is ideal.

If you are treating somebody, either wear latex gloves or ensure that your hands are washed both before and after. Tear gas sticks to clothing and skin.

If you are the one being treated, don’t panic. Hyperventilating will make your situation worse. Do not rub your eyes and try not to swallow. If you wear contacts, wash your hands before removing them or get somebody with clean hands to remove them for you. Wash your clothes and shower as soon as possible.

REEEEEEEEEEE

bump

What about steel toe boots? Are those a bad idea? Is it legal to walk around with face covered, or should face only be covered immediately before confrontation?

ahh yes

another entry to the hall of champions

>What about steel toe boots

its heavy and takes a while to get used to but no reason in not bringing it if you like wearing boots and want to curb stomp people.

>Is it legal to walk around with face covered, or should face only be covered immediately before confrontation?

its fine to hide your face and walk around so long as your not the one trowing shit or being a dick.

our main purpose of existing is to protect events like this while shilling about the fact that commies are scum and a very very real danger to Americas health. antifa is our main enemy.

when talking to cops i recomend either showing your chin or your eyes before doing so to reduce his anxiety. pass out water bottles and snacks or something and passing out memes/progadanga while talking about how shit commies are will do alot of good.

the news will be out inforce so having medical supplies to show your kindness will help

shouldn't have let them go until they were crying and bleeding

I would have rubbed sand in his eyes.

>Is it legal to walk around with face covered

It depends on your state.

you could always just wear sunglasses and a hat.

CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE HEADING OUT.

GEAR UP BOYS
hessen
antique.com/German_Old_Style_Police_Riot_Helmet_p/s91662400.htm

am
azon.com/3M-Comfort-Facepiece-Reusable-Respirator/dp/B00IF7RCU6/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&dpID=414%2Bl-bPsBL&dpPl=1&keywords=3m%20respirator&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&qid=1489050781&ref=plSrch&ref_=mp_s_a_1_5&sr=8-5

paste
bin.com/RT1ywh6t

paste
bin.com/uvPSHru7

that's why he went for the clear shield, gotta show off the biceps bro

wait, there was a fucking knight in Sacramento? Where was he?
youtube.com/watch?v=msgBdyNTbcc

You know how the (((left))) make Hitler the personifcation of evil and say NEVER AGAIN!

We need to make Stalin a personification of evil and say NEVER AGAIN.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc with a tally of their victims.

NEVER AGAIN

We will not allow the left to rise to power and mass murder.

NEVER AGAIN

yes he was and where probaly gonna see him on the news by tomorrow they had plenty of interviews with him

Kek, this is what reality looks like these days.

the one not wearing steeltoes is an antifa plant

Yeah, saying Stalin killed 10-20 million christians (as David duke says over and over) does work to red pill normies

Help fund the April 15th Berkeley freedom rallywesearchr.com/bounties/fund-the-freedom-rally-in-berkeley-ca

You sound like gay man ( super gay man ).

Get these commie fucks out of my state

Need to make it a big part of the "WHY anticom?" messaging.

kek no we thought the other two guys with bandanas where antifaplants. due to there hair and general attitude.

but i dont know enough about the two anticom members in the middle to say with any honesty that the one on the left(blocked out faced) isnt a plant.

Also, if talking to r-the Donald type trumpian, saying that the left is strong because they embrace extreme left works too. Right must embrace people like TWP to compete with left embracing bolsheviks

DELET THIS

>if this guy kills some poor lib fuck it's all on Sup Forums
Literally no downsides. Keep the larping going.

STICK MAN IS GOING BACK TO BERKELEY

Damn, what's with the spike on Uncle Bubba's flagpole, here? I hope he didn't hit no antifa with that shit.

...on camera, I mean, I hope he didn't drive that through any commie dipshit's temple on camera.

*cringe*

see I'm giving you a pass on for not knowing the flag of the greatest state in the US because Poland is based.
But just this once.

>my only regret about living in Tx is that antifa is scared shitless of Texans that they don't ever try anything here.
>been to three rallies
>best we've had is antifafags chanting shit.

Shouldn't Mad Pepe be used instead of the sad one?

Can confirm bandana bros weren't plants

T. Bandana bro

sad pepe was the original that was the logic behind it.

i thought you where but i saw your blacked out posting images and confirmed otherwise of my suspicions. just gotta be paranoid as always.

i thank you greatly since i posted it anyways.

zip tie

>Alright, you mother fucker, I'm gonna beat your-Shit, watch out, this jackass is spraying pepper spray! I'll cover your eyes!

Where/how can I get or buy this flag?

Anybody got a link to that pretty badass song telling the story of those sacramento boys who were heavily outnumbered and BTFO antifa .. last year I think?

more baby

I live in sac county
If our sheriff is gone we're totally fucked

It was funny, there were a lot of people that thought we were antifa. As soon as they talked to us though, they realized we were MAGA

Ohhhh, okay, now that you point it out I can see it. The way the light was hitting it I thought it was a quarter-inch think metal pick or spike.

YOU CAN'T RUN
YOU CAN'T HIDE
YOU'RE GONNA GET A HELICOPTER RIDE

jamescone
y.wixsite.com/rightwingpatchsquad

patch shilling WHEN ? NOW

his beard and her hair color is pretty strong flags my friend.

wes

earchr.com/bounties/fund-the-freedom-rally-in-berkeley-ca

STICK MAN SAID HES GOING BACK TO BERKELEY

It's good to show people that patriots come in all forms.

Kek, look at that dog. That dog hates fucking communists.

Also I'm checking them digits.

you fucking retard.
DO NOT USE BEAR SPRAY. Itl'll cause so much collateral damage to everyone in the vicinity it is not worth it! fucking clueless moron

Be careful of Anticom. They are some paranoid motherfuckers. If you're not full NatSoc, they'll turn on you.

It's also less potent than spray made for humans.

excellent meme

that we have and that we do

either way thanks for your duty.

thanks for the advice we will fix it as we go ofc.

fucking hardly full natsoc, more like full memes with the edge of conservative representation.

it legit no different than Sup Forums