I really wanted to go to the cinema and watch new "Power Rangers" and then I read:

I really wanted to go to the cinema and watch new "Power Rangers" and then I read:
>This is the first big budget superhero film to feature an autistic hero, and an LGBT hero, and none of that can be dismissed, and the fact that it’s done so openly without anyone being putdown or shunned or having to explain themselves is all wonderfully accomplished.

Why every new movie has to have some social/progressive propaganda in it? Sup Forums will say its because of Jews, but since ((( they ))) infiltrated Hollywood long time ago, there were decent non-politically correct blockbusters 10-15 years ago.

SOURCE:
nerdbastards.com/2017/03/25/movie-review-power-rangers-delivers-multi-colour-fun-if-not-much-originality/

Yellow ranger is a Lesbian. Literally just L, not LGBT.

which one has autism?

its the black guy

The SJWs love to get their grubby little fingers all over a beloved franchise, don't they? how am I not surprised

probably blue.

At what point did EVERY GODDAMN PIECE of entertainment need to push progressive agendas?

The actor that played one of them in the old show is gay. I don't see why you'd be bothered if you're a real fan.

Power Rangers was always leftist propoganda, as were most kids shows in the 90s.

next you'll be complaining about the SJWs ruining Captain Planet

>an autistic power ranger

Holy fucking god, I'm dying.

Just fuck my childhood up.

I really want to go see this movie. I was a huge power rangers fan as a kid. I even had life sized cardboard cutouts of all of them in my room. My dad stole them and a bunch of the movie posters from a movie theater for me.

well...

Theyre power rangers.. why would her sexual preferences ever occur in the plot.?
wtf

They didn't infiltrate Hollywood, they created it.

Power Rangers has always been diverse, Jew propaganda (Saban's owner is Haim Saban, israeli). Look at every iteration of the show from the original to today, they have at least one black on the team, and now usually one Hispanic as well. Asians usually too.

It is good. Go to it. You won't notice the SJW bullshit.

David Yost was gay. Billy Cranston was not.

>autistic hero
We're finally represented!

He wasn't ever shown to be a fag in the original. I wouldn't even care if not for the fact that little detail is only being forced in to push a narrative.

Its like willingly watching propaganda even if you know you wont buy into it. its just less entertaining.

Wasn't Angel Grove in California? Not exactly unrealistic to have minorities on the team when the team lives in a minority haven

Yeah, but that's like saying you don't respect the guy that made the character come to being.

Your period smells bad

i really dont even care if there is an autistic character or a gay character i just want them to stop parading them around, showing how progressive and tolerant they are and saying "pls gib me more sales"

Wouldn't it make more sense to see if the detail makes the character good or bad, rather than dogmatically assume the detail is bad?

Power rangers has always been autistic and full of jews

Fair. David's pretty brotier. Had a chance to meet him at a small con in florida a few years ago and ended up having lunch with him.
H's the "acceptable" kind of gay in that he doesn't parade around in assless chaps with biohazard tattoos shouting he's a faggot every 12 seconds.

The actor was gay not the character. Its like when they made Sulu gay and even Takei frowned on that decision.

No. It's not. His sexuality has nothing to do with the character whatsoever. That's like arguing that every character Robin Williams ever played must be secretly suicidal simply because the actor committed suicide.

When conservatives lost the war and no longer have a public presence. Got bullied into never speaking again. Puritans are dead.

Yeah David's a pretty cool guy

the blue ranger's autism is used as comic relief and the yellow ranger is a teenager who doesn't understand her sexuality completely yet

don't worry user, all of that is bait to make the people talk about the movie. there is no lesbianism or autism.

the movie is shit, btw.

>Sulu Takei case
Well, fair point. I'm not a big PR nut so tell me, are the characters supposed to be exactly the same as the old ones?
You think a change in sexuality is comparable to whether the character wants to commit suicide?

I know a lot of decent gay guys, there's so many gay guys now the last 3 jobs I had there were MORE GAY MEN than straight men working, at one point I had 4 gay men working in a staff of 8 people, and I got along with them! I even respected one of them. Wow!

Vs FAGGOTS wrapping themselves in their sexuality and basing their whole lives on where they want to stick their cock like a fucking autistic brony.

The director is a Jew who is literally named "Israelite" Lol. These kikes don't even hide it nowdays.

The god of Israel has ZERO power.
The jews have no power or influence over gentiles.
The days of their reign over gentiles are coming to an end.

HAIL SATAN!

Anybody got shots of Amy Jo Johnson in her aerobics outfit? Dat ass.

Stop watching copy ranger.

just watch original.

>Vs FAGGOTS wrapping themselves in their sexuality and basing their whole lives on where they want to stick their cock like a fucking autistic brony.

Okay. Does the gay guy in the movie fit that description?

You think something the actor does is relevant to the character being played?

>autism
We can use this like we did with Sesame Street.

>a character in a kids movie revealing their sexual orientation

It CAN'T be good. Theres no scenario when people will say "wow, finding out the yellow ranger munches carpet really added something to this superhero team i liked as a kid."

Its just bullshit. Theres no other purpose than to see "progressive".

Is the autistic one seriously down syndrome autistic or assburgers autistic?

Remember in the 90s when every group of friends had to have a kid in a wheelchair? Why aren't those guys forced anymore?

>>This is the first big budget superhero film to feature an autistic hero, and an LGBT hero

Is this a movie about alt-right?

Charlie Sheen played alot of party guys in movies or series, with same personality as himself, before revealing AIDS to the public...

Hard to find a more 90's image

>movie is shit
Of course, the trailer makes that clear. It's so by the numbers it hurts. If it was a low budget made for TV scifi channel movie though it would probably have been great since it would embrace the cheesy schlock and low budget.

I busted a nut to Kimberly whenever there was an episode whith her in her work out gymnast outfits

I'm not saying whether the change is good or bad, I'm saying that it doesn't make sense to be offended by a "gay propaganda" change if the person who lived the character previously was not anti-gay.

What about kids movies that have openly straight characters? Does that make a difference under the same criteria?

So Charlie Sheen dictates the rule for every other actor?

I always loved how sentai/kamenrider shows always do a crossover special with the previous year's heros. Fans love it and they got the most mileage out of the suit designs

You're seeing it now because virtue signaling never gave giant rewards like it does now. It's not at all "brave" for a film to do this. They reap huge benefits from all of these stupid discussions and articles about it. It's a fucking power rangers movie. Maybe some more people will see it then before just for the fact that it has a gay character in it.

Is that an edit or did they really add the stars and stripes to the costumes for that event?

>Why every new movie has to have some social/progressive propaganda in it? Sup Forums will say its because of Jews, but since ((( they ))) infiltrated Hollywood long time ago, there were decent non-politically correct blockbusters 10-15 years ago.
Women....and the jews.

SJWs are direct intellectual descendents from the Puritans. The Eternal Yankee.

you're only supposed to click reply once, vladimovichov

>actually wanting to watch the new Power Rangers
What the absolute fuck? Are you seven?

Nope, but the movie is being promoted based on where he sticks his cock, which is the same line of retarded bullshit that I am just done fucking caring about.

>le adults can't watch kid things meme

No, but they make roles for some actors based on their lifestyle or personality.

Nice strawman. You know there's absolutely no point to a character in a children's film being outed as gay. The plot does not call for this. It does not make the character more round instead of flat. It's flat out pandering, and it's annoying as fuck. David Yost is a great guy, but him being gay has absolutely nothing to do with Billy Cranston.

>He didn't grow up watching power rangers

Do you not feel like a man when you kick back and enjoy a bit of youthful nostalgia?

Is every TV in your home set to a channel of ESPN?

It's from Akibaranger, a parody of Super Sentai. In that episode they imagine what it would be like if the American show was the original one instead.

Yes. David Yost is not one of them. Next.

>same criteria

The difference is nobody pushes the "straight" agenda in kids movies because theres no such agenda. Writers dont put in straight characters to convince people that being "straight" should be accepted or to pander to groups for more money.

Theres plenty of movies with good faggot characters because for whatever reason them being gay was tied to the plot. The fucking Power Rangers cant be one of those movies for obvious reasons.

It's not obvious and doesn't show anything explicit.

I've seen it twice.

In reference to autism, Billy says "I'm on the spectrum. My brain doesn't work like yours does." Nothing about autism/assburgers from then on.

Trini has a heart-felt moment, in a scene that this was appropriate. She told a secret truth about her. Nothing about being gay from then on.

All in all the characters are pretty good. They all have decent dialogue, except for Rita. I think Elizabeth Banks did everything she could but it was such a radically different take on the classic Rita/Bandora.

You are not the master of my fate!

Original is always better.

America is stealer of culture.
and worst thing is,America always bring race issue.

I don't see the point in being restrictive. If the character's being gay is just one detail that doesn't matter to you, why let that bring down the whole movie for you, and how come writers can't do what they want?

It's not a straw man. I asked you a legitimate question.

Looks like I need to hit youtube because that sounds pretty damn funny.

I assumed every time it was from that "series ender" mashup where they collected all the rangers from all the series a few years back and someone just captioned it.

I just never noticed the belt and collar.

There are plenty of kid shows that I like, but Power Rangers is for very small children.

I'd like to learn more about your arbitrarily defined limit at which the target audience renders the content unsuitable for adults.

he obviously means my small equestrians

>Watching Power Rangers
>Not Chouuju Sentai Liveman Master Race

Does the inclusion of a gay character necessarily need to be justified within the plot? If so, why?

There is not a single question mark in your reply to me.

They also color coded them to their suits. Yellow asian, black nigger, faggot blue and of course the best was in the movie. The WHITE POWER ranger.

I do not believe that they would create a white ranger today...

>This is the first big budget superhero film to feature an autistic hero

>why let that bring the movie down

Its like the difference between going to watch a movie and going to a time share seminar.

one is for entertainment. The other is trying to sell you something.

the minuscule equine which belongs to me is based conservative propaganda, at least it's got that going for it

Oh, my mistake, I was mixed up with another reply to someone else. Anyway, how is it a strawman? Did you not indicate that you see it as a problem that a character was confirmed to be gay?

>In reference to autism, Billy says "I'm on the spectrum. My brain doesn't work like yours does." Nothing about autism/assburgers from then on.

>Trini has a heart-felt moment, in a scene that this was appropriate. She told a secret truth about her. Nothing about being gay from then on.

Why did they even bother including this? She could have had a heartfelt moment about anything else--the death of a family member, friend, etc but it just had to be "Psst--by the way, I eat carpet lmao."

Why does a gay character need to be added at all? Take a random sample of the population and 96% of the time the result will all be straight.

Op is a scared little bitch
It's a MOVIE not a siminar

The movie is directed by Dean (((ISRAELITE))) you fucking goy what did you expect?

Sell what? You aren't going to be turned gay.

The progressive propaganda is big at the moment, it wasn't like that years ago.
It's all about muh ekwality now

is it really? i don't watch TV because i'm a workaholic

>which one has autism?
the one watching.

that movie wasn't good user.

>Power Rangers is for small children
actually it is a bit of nostalgia. I was kid in 90s and liked the show. It seems goofy from todays perspective, especially dialogues and movements but favourite part of show was always Zord vs monster fight.

stop being edgy. "my little pony" is for very small children.

It's a blessing. All this shit is holding you back, while the makers make money. Invest your time in yourself, not somebody else's business.
What some batty men in hollywood put out is literally none of our business.

Considering I didn't even know about this movie till a week ago, it's clearly a pandering revival like ghostbusters. You know the point for them is not " a character who happens to be gay" but is instead "a gay who happens to be a chatacter"

But Professor Shekelstein told me all women are at least bisexual because of a single study performed during the 60s during womyn's lib/the free love movement.

The yellow ranger may be a lesbian but this movie is still gonna suck dick.

sorry I haven't seen it since 2011 but I recall heavyhanded lessons about keeping family values, and all the voice actors seemed to be homogeneous in their little country

>real fan
>constructing your identity around arbitrary commercial franchises instead of your family, country or race

good goyim!

Bring back the White Power ranger and maybe I'll watch it.

Me and my brothers all stopped watching power rangers at around 7 or 8. I didn't know anybody else who watched it growing up, so maybe the situation was different for other kids? Honestly though, I was just giving him a hard time because the movie looks like shit and doesn't seem to do justice to the original series.