Is climate change real?

Is climate change real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8
youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/syr/AR5_SYR_FINAL_SPM.pdf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_wrasse
twitter.com/rfedortsov
instagram.com/rfedortsov_official_account/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
wattsupwiththat.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4dIkEyfd0
independent.co.uk/environment/earth-permian-mass-extinction-apocalypse-warning-climate-change-frozen-methane-a7648006.html
independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change-real-extreme-weather-wmo-world-meteorological-organization-global-warming-a7640376.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coral-bleaching-south-china-sea-climate-change-global-devastation-sea-temperature-rise-warming-reefs-a7648386.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it is who cares?

This. I live on a mountain. If I don't have beach front property by 2050, I will be disappointed.

Is time real?

>climate change causes cali to sink into the oocean
>we build wall so they can't come in and all drown

climate change turns the friggin fish gay

youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8

>Is climate change real?
Yes
>Is it contingent on human activity and being rapidly effected by fossil fuels
Not really

Yes, but with no anthropogenic factor. I hope Jesus wipes us all out, though.

How can time be real if clocks aren't

What are you going to do? Force all the developing nations to not develop? Force America, China, India, South Africa, Brazil to stop making shit? Fuck no you're not. The motherfucking Earth better get it's shit together and just deal with us humans because we're here to stay. Until WE kill off our own damn species in the most spectacular fashion, with wizards or nuclear knifes or probably just Google© LaserRobots™. Fuck you, be realistic, we won't change. Look at America, it rules. You wanna be like us? Deal with the smog bitches.

> Stars expand with age
> Mars was habitable
> Our Sun expanded and made Mars uninhabitable
> Sun keeps expanding causing similar issues with Earth
> It's totally man made guys but science is totally real and that happened to Mars but it isn't happening to us, give me money.

happens every year
winter->spring->summer->fall

I really like this video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU

He strawmans a little, isn't to charitable to critics viewpoints.But towards the end he says:
>I'm not claiming it's going to be some crazy catastrophe
Too bad, Obama literally described it as the biggest issue facing mankind. People absolutely are pretending like it's a catastrophe and anyone who doesn't care is stupid or immoral.

It really would just mean moving beyond fossil fuels. That's it. We just need to apply our selves and use our fucking brains for once instead of cockriding (((oil companies))) why do republicans have to be this way? On all issues except the environment I am a conservative it really fucks with me.

Stars don't expand that quickly retard.

Except you need fossil fuel to move beyond it. Unless you find a way to handcraft your inefficient solar panel.

Didn't the scientists say is already too late to reverse it? If is true, we staved off an ice age for awhile. We can survive heat better than cold

What are you even trying to say there maple nigger? Are you even speaking English? We already have the technology to end fissile fuel dependence it is just failing to become predominant because of how much power we've given oil companies

Mars was habitable 3.6 billion years ago

> stars don't expand that quickly

>Entire scientific community agrees, it will lead to catastrophe
>Obama considers the thoughts of the scientific community and tries to avoid catastrophe
>It's an Obama conspiracy guy!!1!

Are you this retarded. Not caring makes you retarded or immoral. Literally the only people pushing it NOT as an issue are set to make a profit from NOT doing anything about it. How are you guys this cucked?

What makes you say that? Our ancestors survived an ice age already.

Tastes like bubble gum

Boom! Leafbro gets it. Why stymie American industry when we're on the verge of a technological revolution?? Did we skimp on funding for the nuclear age?

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

Why stymie it? Because it is causing massive environmental problems mostly because China doesn't give a fuck so it isn't even "anti American" at this point

A E S T H E T I C

Yes.

earth is closer to the sun than mars you idjit

Is that fish real? What species?

How Can Climate Change Be Real If Climate Isn't A Zero Sum Game. Lmao Like Concentrate All The Carbon And Send It Into Space Lmao Wtf

>It is just failing to become predominant because of how much cheaper and reliable fossil fuels are
Fixed that for you

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>In its Fifth Assessment Report, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a group of 1,300 independent scientific experts from countries all over the world under the auspices of the United Nations, concluded there's a more than 95 percent probability that human activities over the past 50 years have warmed our planet.

>The industrial activities that our modern civilization depends upon have raised atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from 280 parts per million to 400 parts per million in the last 150 years. The panel also concluded there's a better than 95 percent probability that human-produced greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide have caused much of the observed increase in Earth's temperatures over the past 50 years.

>The panel's full Summary for Policymakers report is online at ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/syr/AR5_SYR_FINAL_SPM.pdf.

Also even if you think human driven warming is bullshit, the warming trend is undeniable. That warming trend will drive mass migration, disease, and food shortages, leading to complete chaos that can destabilize global order. It's legitimately the biggest threat to the species next to nuclear war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_wrasse

> The sun is 4.5 Billion years old
> It took ~1 Billion years to wipe out Mar's, 3.6 Billion yeas ago
> It's not growing I swear
> It has grown ~20% since
> Stars have rapid growth getting closer to their decline

Pollution is turning fish gay?!?!?

FishWave?

Not OP, but yeah it's real, it's gotta be some kind of parot fish. They're only found on reefs

Now you're just lying to me

>Are fossil fuels going to be really important in the 21st century as the begin to deplete?
Yes
>Will individuals, groups, corporations and the state attempt to control these using a scary climate meme?
Yes
>Will well meaning people upset over the environmental degradation of 8 billion monkeys living on this ball of dirt be suckered into the meme and enable new age totalitarian fossil fuel despots and their new age climate priests?
Absolutely

Facinating

Poster above got it right. It's a Thalassoma purpureum, also known as a Surge wrasse. Very cool

Even anime recognizes the very real dangers of climate change.

It's real. It's happening.

We need to act before it gets too bad. There's still time to fix this shit.

time is a perception of the human body counting down the moments before its demise, it doesn't exist except within our perception

As in, "is the climate changing?" Of course it is, you dumb motherfucker. The level that humans are influencing it is the only thing in question, but the best answer you'll get from doomsday-preaching faux-scientists is "a lot."

Earth won't become uninhabitable because of the sun for billions of years from now

Yeah fishbros.

Here, have a Wels Catfish.

Isn't earthcl oser to the sun? wouldn't the sun expanding make earth the planet to dry up first? Isn't mars basically a cold dessert?

>Entire scientific community agrees, it will lead to catastrophe
But this is a lie. They don't. At worst they think it will worsen floods and droughts etc, and this will be costly. Fear mongerers are the ones calling it a catastrophe, and it looks like they got to you.

>> Our Sun expanded and made Mars uninhabitable
No Mars became uninhabitable because it is way too small to hold onto its own atmosphere, over time it literally just blew away into space.

How can the weather be real when the news is fake?

Check this Russian guys twitter for crazy catches: twitter.com/rfedortsov

His insta: instagram.com/rfedortsov_official_account/

no but fish are

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

real delicious

LMFAO
It exists everywhere
Biological organisms are regulated in depth by it
It's more than just a concept

Here is the definitive site on climate change.
wattsupwiththat.com/
It's written by an actual meteorologist, who actually has the brains and the balls for real research.
>site covers and breaks down nearly every CC/GlobalWarming/Cooling paper.
>covers the ClimateGate incident involving the UN's IPCC and various Uni's.

>literally isn't a better sourced site on the whole web.

No, but people/companies dumping toxic radioactive waste in our environment is

>gov't is turning the frogs gay

yes, climate always changes.

that's just a stop light parrot fish

ya, climate change pfffft.

Yes. We're fucked.

Before he suddenly departed, author Michael Crichton wrote a novel debunking Global Warming, and had a heated interview with Charlie Rose, who later was deeply involved with the Clinton Global Initiative.

Great book btw. Odd how *no one* remembers it, but Jurassic World raked in posthumous shekels.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4dIkEyfd0

Climate change is real and it's caused by humans. Here are links.
independent.co.uk/environment/earth-permian-mass-extinction-apocalypse-warning-climate-change-frozen-methane-a7648006.html

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change-real-extreme-weather-wmo-world-meteorological-organization-global-warming-a7640376.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coral-bleaching-south-china-sea-climate-change-global-devastation-sea-temperature-rise-warming-reefs-a7648386.html

yes it called seasons