Sweden: convicted of raping a 13-year-old, sentenced to 40 hours of community service

>Sweden: convicted of raping a 13-year-old, sentenced to 40 hours of community service

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/ali-filmade-n-r-han-v-ldtog-flicka-p-skolg-rd

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN A COUNTRY BE SO KEKED.

A 13 YEAR OLD.

also I like how the omit the names, but

>Ali
>Muhammed

says it all.

Isn't that animu girl also 13

they are just trying to practice their religion of peace stop being so oppressive

For real though, if you were a pedo, why not just visit sweden and rape a few kids?

This is the worst they can do to pedos?

Well that sucks

It only works if you are a non-white.

I'm Going To Marry Asuka!!!

>Well that sucks

Typical pushover Swedish response.

Yeah there's nothing I can do about that

You can fight or you can run. Don't just sit there and watch your country get hatefucked.

You can't rape the willing.

We are a democracy, her parents voted for this.

then your not doing it right.

Fuck Democracy you limp wristed faggot.
Go beat the shit out of that guy. Execute these twats.
Kill your government leaders while you're at it too.

ooga booga

Its funny you say that but the situation in the USA is 1000x worse than Sweden. Why aren't you risking your future by chimping out on sandniggers? faggot

Whaaaaaaaaaat The FUUUKKKK

Sweden is getting more and more retarded each day...

man, no wonder they all want to go to Sweden

maybe I should take a vacation in Sweden
>noice blond/blue girl
>not be a virgin anymore
>probably cum more than once
>1wk picking up litter to help the community
>go home

I could budget that for sure

>1000 times worse
Last time I checked Ahmed hasn't had a "sexual emergency"
Last time I checked we didn't have nearly the amount of Muslim immigrant niggatry as Sweden.
Last time I checked it wasn't a fucking law that men had to sit down while peeing

Haha, muslims fuck kids

Was it a blonde girl, you want to back that up other than in your fantasy?

I actually prefer dark haired girls, but I'd nab a blond for the lulz if I were going to fly to sweden to intentionally commit rape and get away with it.

I don't think there will be any mercy to Americans, leftists have hated you for many decades and the judges are very corrupt.

Why do you prefer nogs to Americans? Are your judges that racist?

btw I was blond before puberty, and I carry genes for blue eyes.

all pedos should just convert to islam and migrate to sweden at this point.

Nah, we're only 56% white. Maybe not 40 hours of community service, but your judges and politicians will still bow to our melanin content.

A question for my Swede bros.
Is the sentence the same to europeans and muslims?
I always wanted to try a SSP (sweet swedish pussy)
I heard that hook ups are pretty easy there is you walk around with a Che Guevara T-shirt.

>pretend to be muslim american leftist
>claim you were sharing your culture
problem solved.

There are no Swedish men, only women.

I wish we could ban these faggots (Sweden, Germoney, and France)

*If you

It doesn't work like that Negroid

if that happened in my great state of ohio i would personally shoot the sand nigger

rape by a minority of a white girl would be atleast 25-life plus pedos get lynched in jail all the time.

>Yeah there's nothing I can do about that

From watching the Dragon Tattoo movies, I thought all of Sweden's problems were caused by an alarming number of neo-Nazis, and other sorts of unpleasant white people.

>"oh look at what sweeden does we should all do that"
>sweeden is the best country ever
>sweeden can do nothin wrong

>sweeden is really loosening up on child rape (haha), but no one who constantly praises the place will notice or care

this is called a "value proposition" in business

Kek. I was arguing with a Swede a few hours ago because he claimed that we were a "third world country" since we have 2 million prisoners in a nation of 320 million. My argument was that we actually lock people up in the USA instead of simply slapping them on the wrist like in Sweden. He claimed that they lock up their criminals, too, and that our police are simply corrupt and lock people up for no reason.

Stories like this just make me laugh and I unironically hope the migrants rape ethnic Swedes out of existence since they are always so pompous.

Hey man if thats how you wanna go. Thats fine. I'll have fun watching your country burn from the sidelines.

I guess he went from the thread to the shed

if u know what i mean

this attitude is why your nation is being buttfucked right now.

Swedish prison is probably a better life than average in America. Isn't your max sentence something like 10 years anyway?

The real threat would be getting sent back to America to be tried and punished. Ha, could probably get refugee status just based on facing the death penalty back in the US

The USA is incomparable to any European nation because of how large and diverse it is. It would be more appropriate to compare individual states with other countries.

If he stands alone he'll just get turned into a villain by his media and strengthen leftist evil.

For the cost of one 40 hour work week you can rape anyone you want, good to know.

sometimes i consider going to sweden just for the pussy. If i get caught i just need to say im a muslim and its ok.

you could at least stop being a cuck and let people know you're pissed. It's not like you have a professional career to be fucked over if you're on Sup Forums anyway.

You could probably pass for one, too

The judge could have an accident

Like committing suicide by two gunshots to the back of his head

>tfw born white so you can't get away with raping children

why live?

>KEKED
Learn the terminology before you start posting threads, leaf