Redpill me on pope Francis

redpill me on pope Francis

is he even a real pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

novusordowatch.org/francis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is there even a Pope?
Non-denominational Christianity is far superior - sects just get in the way of reaching God.

Daily reminder that Catholics are not Christian and are led by a Muslim-loving Marxist

He's a satanist planted to destroy the catholic church and de-legitimize Christianity.

That is called Orthodoxy and you are right

He ain't. The last known one was Pius the XII.

He's a piece of shit commie and a false pope. Benedict was basically forced to retire. Jorge fucked over the people of Argentina during the Dirty War and is linked to child trafficking of political prisoners who had kids or gave birth in custody. He has a fucked up past and a lot of skeletons.

He is a false prophet and an agent of Satan.

does he LOOK like a man of god to you?

> Pontifex Maximus

Leftover from the Roman Empire, the Pope is the continuing lineage of self-deified rulers.

They change history books to make some of their births seem prophetic, like the original PM back in Nero's day.

>wtf my captcha

He's a communist (i.e. a jew)

This board cannot understand Christianity. Zero right wingers do. Not one

Thats pence and mr grab ems

hes a jesuit, thats even worse

The church fell completely to jewish subversion after the war

Each pope since has been consistently worse

Yes and you're officially a heretic if you disagree. All Catholics counter-signaling Francis: Daily reminder that you're apostates and should repent immediately. Racism is not an never will be a part of the Holy Church. The next Pope will be an African.

Pope Benedict XVI was deposed by Podesta in a "Catholic Spring" (it was in one of the leaked e-mails.)

There are many Masonic elements in his Mario Bergoglio speeches.

welp, kek has spoken

> we pope now

Aliens go to heaven lol

He's a dictator of people, not a country.

Traitor Bergoglio worships his own unholy trinity: Islamism/Marxism/Globalism

He is an antipope. He promotes confusion and spreads lies. Read about him

novusordowatch.org/francis/

LAST POPE