Why is divorce so rampant in Christian nations?

Why is divorce so rampant in Christian nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/alafasy/almulk
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkH_eBHqKk
al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/divorce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the bible is illegal in "Christian" countries

Because it's not punishable by death.

Trump is divorced

soundcloud.com/alafasy/almulk

Because Christian nations allow it. If mudslime nations did there would be more.

they hold their hands over their mouths becoz of rotten teeth?

Because we're not allowed to hit women anymore

>Why is divorce so rampant in Christian nations?
Because those nations aren't christian anymore, all moral have been replaced with leftist values.

Protestant Reformation.
The Church used to be super strict on who could get divorces.

Because of Jews.

More attractive than your mother who had multiple men dump their cum on her face before your faggot daddy took her in. Gotta love you atheists.

Because you can actually get a divorce.

Because they are not Christian nations. Divorce is incompatible with Christianity.

/thread

The Church's teaching, Catholic, Protestant, all of it, has been corrupted by the Jews.

Still, Islamic countries are backwards shitholes that I would rather kill myself than ever think of following your shitty sandnigger religion.

Fuck you you inbred retarded fuck. Kill yourself and die before we glass everything.

cause you dont get stoned to death from it

Sorry, Mustafa, didn't know that goat-looking thing was your wife.

Because most Christian nations have no Christians in them. The Jews have polluted you boys with filth. You should try Islam. Christianity did not work. Read The Bible. It makes Muslims look like pussies. You guys would all be marrying 15-year-old virgins, killing shit, and living like primal badasses. Instead you are on your computers jerking off to some Polish teenage slut and snorting lines of heroin because you can't find a needle.

Because of King Henry the 8th.

t. IQ137

CHRISTIANITY FORBIDS DIVORCE ISLAM ALLOWS IT!!!!
THATS BECAUSE ISLAM IS SATANIC!!!!

Because Christianity is a cuck religion unencumbered by the strong bonds of blood and soil.

>some Polish teenage slut
stop being a faggot and post pics.

I promised her father I wouldn't. Sorry.

> Till death do us part

Yep.

Because when Christians want to kill their wife, they just get a divorce instead.

Because mean aren't allowed to stone their wives or honor kill their daughters. The FGM thing keeps therm down pretty good as well.

Since the time of the Ottoman Empire , which was closer to the time of the Quran then our time, there was no known case of women being punished for lesbianism if both women were married to one man. In addition Lesbianism was not considered Zina since women do not have the Phallic, therefore they are physically incapable of doing penetration with each other, therefore is was not considered sex. therefore is not Zina. if not considered sex, it cannot be homosexual. In history homosexuality, focuses more on man man sex which is considered Zina and punishable by death.

>yfw Muslims get to have threesomes,foursomes,fivesomes all day with their wives and you're stuck paying alimony

Real question should be why do Christian men not marry virgins anymore? Jesus wants you to. If you don't marry a virgin you have angered our savior.

This. Theocracy and radical traditionalism is the only way to defeat islam and purge our cancerous leftists.

>living like primal badasses
No. We would be herding goats in a fucking desert. Jacking off to polish sluts is degenerate, but it beats getting to third base with a goat any day.

because its allowed without much of a social stigma

Because of the sexual revolution and feminism.

Divorce epidemic?
Look at Iran.
In Islam it's even legal for women to divorce their husband, for ANY reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkH_eBHqKk

Exactly, the Quran even has guides on how to divorce a woman who hasn't had her period yet (the divorce laws in Islam say you have to wait a certain number of period cycles)
Christianity just says if fornication happened you can divorce.

>If mudslime nations did there would be more
Islam does allow divorce

al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-ali-al-husayni-al-sistani/divorce

The quran has guides on how to divide sex slaves between captors as well, doesn't mean they actually do it... oh wait.

Its satanic it's stupid bullshit

>obviously you've never been married.

protestants

kikes

I'm from the middle of fucking no where in Smalltown-ville. So many of the girls I went to high school with got knocked up at 16 and the parents organized a fucking wedding for their kids. It was like a show everyone put on for each other. A wedding was seen as the proper thing to do. The couples were all married at 16 and divorced at 20.

I think there are a lot of reasons why the divorce rate is what it is, but there's a lot of "frivolous" marriage out there.

Why are you posting out of a Christian nation Ahmed. Fuck yourself nigger

>666
Would you look at that...

I bet the parents were happy to seal the deal and get the problem off their hands

Oh god no. They couple would always move in with one of their sets of parents. I remember wondering how they made that decision, which parents to move in with. The whole thing was like an act of theater that everyone was in on but no one ever spoke of. The absurdity was hilarious. The grandparents of the baby always ended up acting as "parents" since the actual parents were too busy still being kids.

This.

Sharia law is the ultimate redpill, islam is what a religion made by Sup Forums would look like.

>grandparents of the baby always ended up acting as "parents" since the actual parents were too busy still being kids.

nigger pride world wide

I don't disagree except that I'm from a very white place. I'm worried that people I grew up with are going to experience that same social collapse that niggers have been experiencing for decades. Oh, and niggers aren't just being raised by grandparents anymore. They're being raised by great-grandparents since they're the last generation to be stable and half way decent. Being a 30 year old grandmother must be shitty as hell.

>play nigger games
>get nigger prizes
Why you wanted to import a Somalian settlement is beyond my ability to rationalize. Maybe it's your genetics.