Why is it wrong that Japanese hate own nation despite most of Sup Forums hate their countries...?

Why is it wrong that Japanese hate own nation despite most of Sup Forums hate their countries...?

I don't get why so many people get triggered when I said something bad about Japan.

People love Japan because of anime.

Truth.

I'm more triggered by self-hating Germans, but I've come to accept that extreme nationalism combined with extreme self-hatred is an ethnic trait of the Germans. You nips probably have a lot in common.

it's not wrong but japan is above average on the respect scale. they do need to rebuild though what with the declining pop and all.

You can hate your country if you want to. Is your right as a citizen of said country. I hate mine often. However, i do envy you, being (realistically) free of shit like immigrants and Communists. Its highly respectable. Shit as nice as i think it would be to live in your country, i won't move there because all i would be is a fucking problem to you and yours like the Mexicans are to me and mine.

because they're fucking weebs. japan is a fantasy world to them, like disney land or a white europe. people don't like it when reality interjects into their fantasies

Fine with me dude. It's probably all weeaboos that think it's like anime

Tell my why you assholes hated China during the WW's, I have a midterm next week.
Also idk blame the emperor?

GTFO FAG

Also unless you're larping you're probably the first actual Jap I've seen here. Most are American English teachers or weebs on vacation

Tell me why you're such a nigger faggot that doesn't know why everyone hates stupid shit eating Nongs?

Hate bait CNN. Early edition.

>cancerous newfaggots still bumping this tard's threads

Your thread is hated because you fucking gaijin make 1,000 thread on everyday.

kys

Anime is for manchildren, faggots, and pedophiles

It's because your country is ethnically homogeneous with millennia of traditions. It's what they think the ideal society should be. They blame everything on niggers and spics and jews and can't imagine a society without them failing. They see it as an attack on their entire world view.

People get triggered for eveything.

dumbass.

Ceremonial Summa Samurai Sumo Summer in Sacred Sunny Sin-free Center of Shanghai Sino with Sumerians, Saxons and Siouxans

fuck off kevin

One yellow cutie in there to justify your torrid love affair with an array of pixels, good save.

please defend your culture and people nippon,i dont want niggers in my anime!

Fuck off english teacher

Mentally ill anime fans on the internet like Japan because it makes them feel batter about being permavirgin losers like the "men" in nippon.

You just want people to say good things about Japan.

>calls it Nippon
Cuck.

Isn't that how japs tend do call it?

Never watched Anime.

Love Japan for it's culture and that people are honorable.

You can leave your apartment unlocked and come back to find things in place. That's pretty rad.

Japan should have won the world war

>You can leave your apartment unlocked and come back to find things in place.
I do that all the time. It's nice to live in a civilized place