Be Black

>Be Black
>Read history book
>Realize my Black ancestors was enslaved,abused and humiliated for hundreds of years by a disgusting white Europeans
>Feel sick
>Hate white people
>Years later think maybe I overreacted, maybe they changed
>They vote for Trump
>Hate intensifies

Can I have my TV and XboxOne back?

So you're an angry nigger who didn't stop being an angry nigger.

Cool story, homey.

fpbp

Thanx to trump you live in a free country, where you can hate whoever you like

Lol fucking coon. Thanks for the laugh Jamal

We need to either enslave these animals, or send them back to the nigger-infested shithole they come from.

In the million year headstart they had on us, they LITERALLY invented nothing.
They have not progressed past the engineering feats that even simple birds construct.

They still live in mud huts, and on-average have an IQ of a legally retarded White man.

The only thing niggers are good for is picking cotton and complaining about not getting enough watermelon.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>Be Black
>Read

Actually negros have more reasons to hate arabs than whites, i wonder if they don't address the issue because they don't have anything to gain from them.

Boy do I fucking hate niggers.

Why are niggers so bloody degenerate?
Where did the White Man go wrong, and let the niggers co-exist with us?

They are LITERALLY subhuman in every shape and form.
They have lower IQs, are statistically more violent, act like animals 90% of the time.

I've never met a civilized nigger in my entire life, and trust me, I've seen plenty.
They all act like chimps and should be fucking SHOT on sight.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WHY THE FUCK DID HITLER LOSE WORLD WAR TWO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Niggers are literally not human.
They never evolved past the chimp stage, and they never will.

They are a different fucking SPECIES then us.
They are simian beasts without any self-awareness or feelings.

The first mistake was letting these savages vote.

Niggers LITERALLY can't stop being violent.
They:
>Are 87% more likely to commit a violent crime then a white man.
>Nigger-on-White interracial rapes were 20K, while White-on-Chimp rapes occurred LITERALLY zero times.

They don't even LOOK human.
Fucking NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEE.

Implying that's a good thing. You're such an idiot if you think by normalizing hate and racism like it was in the 20th century where AmeriKKKa was just straight out racist and blatantly homophobic.

>Be white
>Read book about niggers RAPING our people non-stop and commiting 87% more crimes.
>Hatred for these disgusting chimpanzees escalates.
>Hate niggers.
>Years later still hate niggers.
>Vote for Trump because niggers are getting out of hand.
>Hate intensifies, join White Nationalist Party.

>>Realize my Black ancestors was enslaved,abused and humiliated for hundreds of years by a disgusting white Europeans
you forgot the part where blacks are still enslaved by other africans and that africans were a huge huge huge part of the trans-atlantic slave trade. gj showing off your superior nigger intelligence

about the bonus situation...

that's just a proof of your own stupidity holding you back; you're literally proving us correct.
Trump isn't a racist, you half-breed, we are!

>Be white
>read history book
>laugh my ass off
Damn, must suck to be non-white

lost

It's gone pal. He sold it for crack.

It has more to do with the Arabs killing out all the Slaves or turning them into Muslims, which somehow just makes the issue vanish.

>insulting niggers
>autistic frog screeching

you're the nigger of whatever race you are lmao

You're a fucking KEK.

Niggers and faggots should be GASSED in the fucking CHAMBERS.
They are LITERALLY not human and don't deserve the same treatment as whites.

Add shitskins and spics to the mix, and we should have a clean white world.

I'm fucking proud of America.
May Trump continue what he has started.

GAS ALL FUCKING NIGGERS KIKES AND SPICS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can always go to Liberia.
Home of the freed slave, to live amongst your own

Nice copy and paste from r9k

MFW niggers getting riled up over other people's free choice for pres candidate.

>>Read history book
>>Realize my Black ancestors was enslaved,abused and humiliated for hundreds of years by a disgusting white Europeans

If you read an accurate book, you would have read that blacks were enslaved by white and blacks.

yeah, black people aka niggers also had slaves. What a surprise.

jews were responsible for almost all of the North American slave trade.

R A K E

I'm black too. Get over yourself already

There are more slaves today than there were in America in TOTAL. And none of them are owned by whites.

And in the case of America, whites owned the minority of slaves. Most were owned by blacks or halfbreeds. Not only that, but it was black tribal chiefs in Africa who sold their people in the first place (did you think they ran around with nets?) to Jewish slavers, who brought them to America.

Fuck your historical illiteracy.

GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU FUCKING COON.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
You LITERALLY can't not rape whites.

Go stab a fellow nigger in Somalia.
It's sure full of Black Culture!

There's literally 0 reasons why a black man should dislike Trump or his supporters. Trump has been anything BUT racist towards blacks. Literally zero fucking reasons. I hate this meme.

fpbp

Or being the ones who sold them to European powers, tho now that i think of it africans were usually captured by other africans before they were given to the Berbers, so in the end blacks can only blame themselves.

N I G G E R
B A C K >>> B L A C K E D . C O M

>1 post by this ID

>Be Black
>Read history book
>Realize my Black ancestors was enslaved,abused and humiliated for hundreds of years by a disgusting white Europeans
>Feel sick
>Hate white people
>They vote for Trump
>Hate intensifies

So whites voting for the old, corrupt white bitch would have made your dumb black ass feel better?

Good.

See guys? Some leafs are on-point!

>be white
>not care what a black thinks or how it feels
>legally shoots a black that chimps out because i dont care about it or its "people"

Blacks play the best game of life.

>millions of whites enslaved by Turks, Romans, and North Africans
>you received a piss poor education

We should've deported Jews to Israel and gassed niggers instead.
A. Nobody would've cared.
B. They can't resist.
C. You're a global hero.

>Be Black
>Have Aids

Slavery was good for blacks

>black intellectuals
>still think they're owed gibs and deference because muh slavery
Thank god mestizo america won't put up with your shit.

SLAVERY WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU NIGGER.

Why don't whites feel guilt?

NIGGERS ARE ANIMALS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Detected the nigger.

I know, right? Kick the dust of this country and of whites in general off your sandals, and return to your heimat, Africa. Pick any country. I'm sure you can muster a stake to ensure a comfy start.

Anything else and you're an ungrateful hypocrite.

Because we're the master race, and you don't feel guilt if you abuse a primitive species.
Do you feel guilt when you kill a parasite?

We do. Because we're white, not black or brown. It's what allows minorities to get a free ride.

Well, I disagree with Mr. Bones, because the ride is slowing to its end.

sorry

There's absolutely nothing stopping you from moving to Liberia.

Ooga booga

Fuck off nigger you American negros are the worst
>wah i stubbed my toe better blame whitey
>wah welfare cheque to small better blame whitey
>wah i got 50 years for murder instead if a plea better blame whitey
>im a utter and complete fucking failure at life i know its the white mans fault

Bix nood and kill yourslef mutt

#Back2Africa

As a fellow black guy who's smarter than all these idiots (inb4 spam of bogus flawed studies lol), what are you even doing on this site? I only come here where i need to laugh at how lunatic and miserable people living in hate-filled echochamber are. Just saw something on a new canadian law concerning islam and felt like seeing alt-right losers throwing a childish tantrum

And they are fucking ugly monkey looking and always smell like shit

Dear God. Even blacks in the Great White North are fucking leafs? What do y'all put in the water or spike the Timbits with up there, Tyrone?

My parents moved here from Wales in the 1980's, don't think I had too much to do with the slave trade.
Anyone have that video of Thomas Sowell, I think, brining a bunch of black people to slave ports in Africa?

>>Read history book

And other (((whites))) as well as your black ancestors also black neighbouring tribes... who went one to live lives of being Somalia and Zimbabwe, and who if they couldn't sell you off to another continent then they'd have executed you because you can't just let POWs go - they'll want revenge.

So basically, as a black, there were four outcomes;
>be born in some remote tribe on an island in relative peace (highly unlikely).
>Be born as the ancestor of a slaver who sold his neighbours to the whites and jews, and now lives struggling with famine, warlords and aids epidemics, also rape because you're a dumb ass nigger you thinks virgin blood will cure the goddamn aids.
>Be one of the raping warlords.
>Be civilised, safe and educated at the cost of hundreds of years of slowly earning your freedoms as our duty to prevent you going back and going full zulu on the clans who originally sold you and raped your tribes because that's what it took to keep you POWs alive. Also, hate the people who acknowledged this, slowly gave you back your freedoms, an education and the right to vote in their country all because of how their ancestors acted and a difference in political opinion while you sit and talk about "racism".

Mate, as a victim of evil white racism, you're one of the luckiest niggers in the world, and if you don't like you - well you've got freedom again, go try raise a family in somalia, you fucking cunt.

Immigrant semen.

We do, that's why we're discriminating against our owns, are reluctant to charge non-Whites for hate crimes, lie to benefit non-Whites, protect your rights more than we do for Whites— the list just goes on and on.

>ancestors was
Subject verb agreement, boy. You better learn it if you want to keep wearing those glasses.

That sounds legit. Return to your smug observations and poor typing now, Tyrone.

Nice pepe

Quite funny. My direct family alone has more PhDs (all doctors except parents, no affirmative action in my province) than you entire social circle combined.

My piss is more valuable to society than your pasty white loser ass lol. Stay miserable in your hate-filled echochamber while the rest of us enjoy life

I mean, you did kind of deserve it after you enslaved so many people in Egypt into building those pyramids and other slave tasks.

Whites were slaves too you fucking retard

Clearly none of them were for English.

Get real.

fuck off, if you hate us so much move to Nigeria.

FUCK YOU HATUH WE IZ DOCTAHS N SHEEIT

Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

>claim to be smart nigger
>doesn't understand law of averages
every fucking time

>be Black

No thanks, stopped reading there.

You're welcome, based Sven. God bless Sweden.

For english? They are all medical doctors

I live in a french speaking place and never really bothered with english since i never use it irl. I'll eventually have to write papers in english but i'll have a good grammar by then

Some quebecer giel in my promo can't even hold a conversation in english but...she will need to learn,most bools are in english by the second year

>Read history book
>Nigger
I doubt this actually happened

The only reason your people haven't been systematically exterminated is because whites feel guilt.

The real question is, why do niggers keep pushing their luck?

Yeah, we get it. You're an innocent angel, and also the most terrifying evil empire ever to exist. How's it feel to be bisexual?

Why don't you move back to Europe?
The only reason you didn't try and take over Africa is because you would get sun burned and die.

>letting yourself infernally be stuck in the past
>black

Sounds about right.

Lol, Europeans did take over Africa.
They gave it back because they felt bad.
Big mistake.

Haha

>Be White
>Read contemporary news
>Realize my White coethnics are being enslaved abused and humiliated for by disgusting Blacks
>Feel sick
>Hate black people
>They vote for Hillary
>Hate intensifies

You seem very quick and eager to prove yourself to an "echochamber of hate." Maybe you should return to your studies? Perhaps boost the economy of Canada by pissing into a cup and selling it? Either one seems like a wiser expenditure of your time.

I unironically don't mind the presence of black people in my country.

I wonder why I come here sometimes, some of you really are nuts.

>ancestors was
This is part of the problem...

>be black
>read
shit that happened

go back to Africa, you'd be doing everybody a favor

niggas love da mutha land but sure as shit won't live there

Hahahahahahahha.

I love this. Failures of life can't live with the fact that black people are smarter than them. You don't know but that truly feels good to know. I wonder if some redneck contemplated suicide thanks to me

>WE WUZ WHITE AND SUPERIOR N SHEIIT

Such a good feeling, keep it up

I love coming here and shilling.

>swedes
>empire
wtf are you smoking? maybe in the baltic in the 17th century. kek.

you annoying ungrateful nigger. if it wasnt for slavery you would be chucking sticks around and dying from malaria. how dare you open your monkey lips when you are the parasites that are ruining our country. we would have universal healthcare if people didn't have to worry about paying for Tyrone gunshots. if you hate us so bad please and I mean this seriously PLEASE go back to Africa where you belong negro

OP forgot the Arab Muslims enslaved Africa for 800 years before a few Europeans bought some from them.