What does Sup Forums think of Mel Brooks?

What does Sup Forums think of Mel Brooks?

BASED. If someone tried to make "Blazing Saddles" or "The Producers" today, they'd be attacked by SJWs for racism and anti-semitism even though those movies are the exact opposite.

Nothing??

The pinnacle of comedy

this

Good to hear! Blazing Saddles just got put on Netflix so I wanted to know.

Care to explain?

Pretty fucking cool for a rich hollywood jew who lived through WW2

I think he and I would both be happier if Hollywood was located in Israel.

Funny guy, dont want him in my neighborhood. At least his comedy wasn't indoctrination.

I have genuinely enjoyed his works.

I like him and his story of how he got in to writing and comedy.
It will be a sad day when he passes.

based jew

he never made a funny movie.

doesnt matter though, becuase as the US courts ruled in the the Paramount Case, Hollywood is a cabal of jews.

He is getting up there. After Gene Wilder, I feel like it's just a matter of time.

>Blazing Saddles
>Spaceballs
>History of the World: Part I
>Young Frankenstein
>The Producers

The man is pretty funny for a jew.

I liked his stuff a lot in middle school.

Who am I kidding, I still like his movies now.

Just curious, what are your favorite comedies then?

Best movie maker of all times.

His stuff can be hit or miss for me. Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, and Space Balls were pretty funny imo, but I'm not a "kill all jews" stormfag so ymmv.

Shindlers List.

Genius of comedy

Gas the kikes, but Young Frankenstein was pretty funny, Space Balls is ok also

>"The Producers"

Producers remake was an absolute classic. Pure genius. That plus Throbbin Hood men in tights, and Mel Brooks is a legend.

Blazing saddles is making fun of dumb ruralite goyim and Mel Brooks is a faggot

Spaceballs the Sup Forums thread

Damn shame
"And I’m thinking now, if I said, if I did a movie that came out right after Star Wars comes out, you know, maybe a couple of months later, Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money, I’d have a big weekend, you know, no matter what, even if it fell on its ass and you know, didn’t get that money back."

>Made fun of hitler/nazis from a historical perspective rather than just using it for a catch-all for "non-leftist"
>wrote actual comedy without giving a shit about identity politics
>had more diverse casts than the current sjw films of today
>we never hear him being butthurt on twitter about "muh diversity/feminism/etc."
He's pretty good.

You forgot "High Anxiety" I love that fucking movie.

Mel Brooks is pretty awesome. WWII vet, banged Anne Bancroft, and made some of the best comedies ever. A lot of his humor is pretty dark and risque, some of that stuff took balls. He could have never made Blazing Saddle's nowadays.

He's fucking old, and it will be a shame when he passes.

One of the Based Pantheon Gods of Sup Forums

Sounds like overall positive then.

classic borsch belt humor. a little absurdist. comes from a different jew humor than woody allen and other self hating members of the tribe. sometimes the heeb humor is a bit much and the cultural references are certainly dated but way better than modern jew humor with the likes of apatow, stiller, and Sandler.

Typical Jew