Tfw celebrities are selling redpills to normies en masse now

>tfw celebrities are selling redpills to normies en masse now

How long until all the liberals are wiped out, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.impoppy.com/the-red-pill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't know her actually political beliefs and she's not really a celebrity.

Great, fucked up with no link and can't delete thread

another royal fuck up by another goddamn leaf

shop.impoppy.com/the-red-pill

They'll have to rebrand after 2018. Same people new logos and shit.

>thinking poppy is red pilled

She goes to coke parties just like every other teen celebrity. She's as empty and hollow as any other child abuse victim in hollywood.

>BUY MY RED PILLS

Sage.

>reddit

GET OUT

GIVE ME SOME OF THAT COLD CASH

Nobody has said "tfw" since 2014. I like Poppy but don't like viralling

>She goes to coke parties

She's never even done weed, interviewer asks her if she does and she said she doesn't partake

She could always be lying though

Poppy had this weird effect on me. I first stumbled on her about a month ago, and since then my life is... different. The only thing I can compare it to is to the way the redpill changed me. She opened my eyes to the meaningless of idols. And now I see these shallow idols e v e r y w h e r e. It made me nauseous about social media, media in general and every other person whose only aspiration in life is to be idolized. Take the poppy pill.

This and this.

Poppy is an attempt to sell us a female idol, that's not how we work. She might be ever so slightly prettier than Lauren, but she's not as genuinely red pilled so we don't care.

We choose our idols on more than just looks.

Can't wait until she's BLACKED

>implying poppy is made to please Sup Forums
>not knowing that Titanic had this project for years before Sup Forums even existed

I was so torn about Titanic making the red pill video. I was glad he was sending a message, but fuck this board is full of morons who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about and will jump to "e-celeb shilling" or "jew tricks" or "celeb coke whore" without doing a single bit of fucking research.
OP if you're truly a fan of Poppy don't post her here.
t. Titanic and Poppy fan from the start

>Lauren Southern
>Genuinely red-pilled.

She has just learned to love the affirmation she gets from being conservative. Maybe it's been dicked into her. IIt tickles her not-like-the-other-girls spot.

This

poppy is a creation. the girl is an actor working with artists. you cant trust anything she says as poppy

Also
>Sup Forums is a person

Oliver, Stewart, SNL are not funny at all anymore.

We control the funny memes and it scares them.

>sending a message
What message?
Also, we jump to conclusions because we are a board of chaos.

Yes yes, Lauren is a coalburner. No one is perfect. When I rise, I'll probably be known as a curry muncher because I date a lot of Indians.

With all that being said, Titanic Sinclair is far more disgusting than that guy T or the relatively red pilled Muslim guy that Lauren decided was an epic idea to date. Sinclair is a sincerely slimy person, just look at him and hear him speak. I'd rather date a girl who has had children with the niggest of niggers than someone who has been in the same room as Sinclair.

She literally is.

Her earliest videos are her repeating things that Sinclair got from a Sup Forums thread, she is literally a poor attempt to give 4channers a female idol. Don't do this. If you literally can't handle Lauren, go for sh0e, if she's still too coal burner (because armoured is totally untermensch /s), then there's roaming millennial or Ann coulter (lol virgins can't mature woman) or Iben Thronholm. The list literally goes on of women more deserving of our idolation than Poppy.

She's a libertarian, not a conservative, no one adores libertarians

Did you know Poppy and Sinclair spend lots of time in Melbourne?

There's a culture here that has the potential to become extremely influential, so media people are scrambling to sell us personalities. That's disingenuous. We choose our personalities and do so most by a metric of how red pilled they are, appearance is a (close) second.

She works for Titanic Sinclair. Every word she says is written by him, and he means what he says.

Is Titanic /ourguy/? He claims to be a "moderate" but is always defending Trump and follows Sam Hyde on Twitter

>how to be a cuck 101

NWO CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanic Sinclair(Creator of Poppy) has posted several Sup Forums references on twitter. Pretty obvious he browses here.

>Did you know Poppy and Sinclair spend lots of time in Melbourne?

Interesting, and how do you know that? And how is Titanic slimey?

notice all the bumps on black peoples skin? Its stds... dont get near em.

Thus why I'm concerned with informing him how unwelcome his advances into our culture are.

Rage more, the women I date are strictly monogamous. Indian girls aren't sluts and I really like high class Indian culture.

>inb4 Carl reminds me there are literal death worshipping human sacrificers and cannibals in India
I don't care. Get me a qt that wants to talk philosophy, I couldn't give a fuck what colour her skin is: just qt + intelligent.

They're connected to certain new age groups that believe the current messiah is living in Melbourne, so these new age cunts like visiting Melbourne and trying to find him. There are a few groups, the only one I have a name for are the Raelians, there's also a few Hindu cults and some messianic Jews, although the latter probably think armoured is the messiah.

To deepen the rabbit hole, so is Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern, but I'm fairly convinced Stefan is just keeping an eye on some crazies and that it's just for funsies for Lauren.

>Titanic slimey?
He's a cultural interloper, this culture should develop naturally and shouldn't be targeted with pop idols, even ironic pop idols.

Wait a minute, Titanic hangs around Australia. Titanic browses Sup Forums. There's an Australian poster defending him...

You guys are late as fuck to this poppy party I remember the thread on b like 4 years that explained how she was a soon to be forced celebrity because she was being trafficked or some shit. This was before she made lowlife and fucked if I know how old that song is

>I remember the thread on b like 4 years that explained how she was a soon to be forced celebrity because she was being trafficked or some shit.

Do you have a link to an archive at all?

Nah I thought it was going nowhere but then she started getting millions of views and I wished I did archive it

She didn't take on the "poppy" persona until 2014. She was just a brunette girl in nashville, TN that made song covers on youtube before then.

>implying she isn't controlled opposition

>They'll have to rebrand after 2018. Same people new logos and shit.

nah, titan'll just replace her like last time and carry on with his vapid shit like nothing happened

He's not always in Australia.

People who know treat that new agey stuff I described like some sort of Melbourne tourist destination; find the guy who looks like Jeebus and touch him and shit! Thank God it's only a minority. Please, fuck off and pretend armoured is the messiah, he might actually enjoy that and abuse it for the lulz.

Back on topic, it describes a lot of the weird stuff you'll see coming out of Sinclair. It's new age shit, there's a sheer minority who understand it completely.

Yeah, Poppy is forced like CTR memes.

problem is the intelligence community and the media are truly our unelected rulers, and they're about to destroy trump and make an example out of him, just for refusing to play ball with their bullshit

bump

What?

The media only have the power you give it through attention, the non-authoritarian intelligence community is just a knowledge gathering community, it doesn't actually influence as much as it believes it does. With this in mind, there are plenty of demagogues who wield more power here simply by expressing views that reverberate amongst the people here.

We are killing the media not because it has power over us, but because it has powers over normies and has convinced them to become complicit with actions that are literally illiberal.

You realise Poppy is a performance art project, right? Her character is also supposed to be an emotionless servant of Satan too, so if she's "dropping red pills" that isn't validation of your ideals.

>servant of Satan
She serves Kek now

My (((friends))) called me a pedo for liking Poppy.

Well that's just stupid, she has a few good singles that are really catchy, not hard to justify liking Poppy.