What does this even mean? Why is high school getting demonized

What does this even mean? Why is high school getting demonized

IDK.

I won't watch it I canceled my netflix with their dear white people bullshit.

Hulu and amazon prime are doing me just fine.

Stop posting Jewbook screenshots of advertisements on Sup Forums.

I wasn't bullied but I hated high school.

I don't get it. I thought only autists were supposed to hate high school.

High School was pretty awesome. I wouldn't say it was the best time of my life, but it's not like it wasn't fun.

People who get bullied have no one to blame but themselves.

I bullied the shit out of kids and i still hated highschool.

Bullying is just natural selection

Highschool was hell.
University was amazing.

>1 post by this id

Highschool was literally playing games all day and masturbating.
Pretty good.

Exactly. The only type of bullying that isn't is racial bullying against whites that are a minority in "diverse" high schools.

I was lightly bullied but I still realize it was the time when I had the most free time, least cares, viewed life as having the most potentials and had the most fun

Alienating members of your own in-group is a very good way to naturally select yourself out of the gene pool. It is also the single best way to destroy in-group loyalty. Don't complain when it vanishes.

>a fucking whisper post proves an agenda against high school

HS was shitty the first two years, but towards the end of my sophomore year I got a GF and things were great. I also got a car that year (actually how I got to talking with the GF I had, used to give her rides home so she didn't have to take the bus).

In my junior year I had an off period, so I got out an hour early. I also had a job so I could work a bit more or just dick around since I worked part time. In senior year I had 2 off periods, plus I was in a class for kids with jobs, so I got out at noon (school started at 8 am) which was fucking great. Had money, had a car, had a gf, no bills, no responsibilities, life was fucking nice.

College was fun at first, then got progressively worse. Now I've graduated and have an OK job but at least the future feels bright.

>It's fine as long as it's not against me

Bully early, bully often.

NORMIES GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>if you bully your enemies they win

Thats a load of shit. I was an anti bully in high school, popular as fuck and super nice/ cool and had many girls. I was nice to all the "nerds", hereby known as people with interests or hobbies and the bully cunts got btfo by everyone all through out school. I miss the shit out of high school because literally everything has been a down moment since. But to act like I didnt make school better for others is trash. Fuck this victim complex everyone who is a winner hurts others bullshit.

Fuck.

high school was hell
college is amazing

They do because your taxes will be paying for their disability benefits.

I fucking hated school. I had fucking paras follow me around school, never leaving me alone, never able to use a public bathroom, sitting next to me in class, or just standing in the back, writing down every fucking thing I did.

Oh yeah, I made lots of friends and had multiple girlfriends through highschool and totally wasn't an outcast because I had a fucking adult with a clipboard follow me everywhere I went like a fucking parasite./s