What will it take for you to finally realize that communism is inevitable and will eventually annihilate western...

What will it take for you to finally realize that communism is inevitable and will eventually annihilate western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8LnlzQyVJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back in time and make the Soviet Union win the cold war.

>he doesn't know

An actual working example, which by the way is impossible because it rejects the truth.

The Soviet Union won? How? They're not even around.

I dont care about lack of first world luxuries or personal freedoms, just please get rid of the degenerates.

We will comrade.

The america kiddo is commie! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself commie and save me the trouble.

jesus talk about bluepilled

Not after the Soviet Union mate.

They ruined communism forever, just as Hitler ruined Natsoc.

How do you get USSR instead of African shithole? What did the USSR do right?

Free helicopter rides available. Destination North Korea.

We'll eventually remove the commies, don't you worry. Their influence has far overstayed its welcome.

Communism actually succeeding more times than it has failed.

>annihilate
That's the thing. Communism can succeed only at destroying already existing societies, and not creating the new ones. But that's a funny thing, because now it's your turn to be a totalitarian shithole, while we will become the prosperous free-market democracy.

You are right, everything communism touches turns to barbarism. Civilization and Communism are incompatable.

At least lurk for a bit, nigger. Problem with you reddit cunts is that you just hop right on here and start making terrible posts

What happens when Russia gets full of degenerates and welfare? Does the cycle repeat itself?

Naw Commies aren't people

wtf I love communism now

I'll admit the commies had some sweet propaganda.

We need to step up our game.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8LnlzQyVJg

Communism is shit, this thread is shit, you are shit.