Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today?

It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over. Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap.

crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :-) Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on.

You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific.

And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it. So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

Typical Sup Forums b8, nothing to see here.

Fine, I'll take the bait.

>Generalizing this hard

Wew lad.

not an argument.

200 words or less.

It's not really an argument, but an observation.

and not a single argument was posted

I TRUST EVERYHINNG I SEE ON POL

Still, niggers can't even raise a normal family, of course they aren't human

Face the facts, LEAFS, your country is a failed colony because you fuck dogs, bow down to your Chinese masters and you are all uncivilized proto-trees. You never figured out how to live in a society without your bigger brother America. Starting hundred of tree rings ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the leafs strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope that was the british and french. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stable industry in canada is because it took more than 20 leafs to dig up oil sands and get btfo by saudis because there previous pm put all the eggs in 1 basket- clearly a non-starter in canada, where assembling more than 20 leafs normally results in a grotesque tradition of dog orgies and getting high off maple syrup). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Yes dogs for fellatio. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? No they thought it would be better to build a useless fucking inuksuk. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And leafs are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than leads were, despite the handicap of being canadian. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why do leafs fuck the only animals that are domesticated ? So why do you fail everywhere even today?

in science we call observations empirical data.

you then need to provide evidence to refute a trend in so called data.

back to community college with you dumb nigger

Summer fags already?

>Not a single arguement was posted
Nobody likes reading screeds, not even people who agree with you, poopy poker.

RARE

him dun got hol to da rong stuf hims needs sum mewk

Have you read the book guns germs and steel? It does an excellent job at explaining why Europe and Asi became civilized while the rest of the world remained pretty stagnant. There were a lot of circumstances involved so I suggest you educate yourself before ranting like a faggot

lel zimbabwe bringing in the bantz

Humans evolved in Africa you fat snail. Without niggers you wouldn't be here.

In everyday speech we generally except observation to be the act of making a remark on something seen, heard, or noticed.

I'm not denying what you're saying, but you're generalizing a hell of a lot.
Back to Pre-School wth you user.

ethiopia was never colonized.

yet more people starve to death there per capita than any other country in africa.

really activates my almond

They evolved FROM Africa. They knew nothing good would come out of this forsaken continent

not an argument.

how the shit does a guy from zimbabwe know what an inuksuk is this is blowing my mind

First leaf I'd drink with

whoa re you people and why are you here, everything the leaf said is correct

consider suicide my dudes

Once again, not arguing just making an observation.

Bleach?

my sides

Family lives in toronto im staying to open up print shops and internet cafes here from entrepreneur grants i got

>Muh observation is the only proof I need

Please get AIDS and die

They are FROM Africa. They evolved into homo sapiens IN Africa.

Did you read my post?

I said I wasn't denting anything he's saying, but it's the generalizing that isn't safe in my opinion.

Bleach iz good for ze tummy ztrenghte

Not an observation.

Are they good businesses to have in Zimbabwe?

How comes they have a different skull shape than we do, Abdul?

I suggest we rename them Homo Kangz. It will surely please the cuckolds

would you generalize all grenades as being dangerous? or because one or two in a thousand are duds then you would happy start pulling pins and dropping them at your feet

generalizations and stereotypes are useful, and they don't just fall out the fucking sky

Lol, how do you get internet in your hut?

I eat a fresh baguette everyday, no joke. Mostly with head cheese

It's all true.

> being this retarded

fascinating

There is literally no proof of that. In fact there is a lot of proof there were several areas from which humans evolved from. Nice try.

I know right

Let's agree that niggers are subhumans.

Niggers are straight up hideous creatures.

I'd fuck her. And you too probably, I have a thing for fat men

I agree

kek also agrees