4Craft

-IGNORE IF YOU ARE NOT AUTISTIC-

4Craft - V11 - Normie boogaloo

We are starting an unironic Minecraft Nazi faction on a popular factions server with 100s of normies. If you aren’t up for it, no worries and just ignore this.
I know Minecraft is autistic but it’s always a good laugh when fascist goys get together and dominate a competitive server. I’ve found a practically unraidable base and claimed it as our own, but it needs some Nazi décor.
We have 8 people so far. Aiming for 20-30.
Server IP is mc-central.net, Right click, go to the factions option, Realm 1, Our faction is called “Reich”
I can’t leave it open so get online and message one of us.

dude invite me

Bump.
will only do 2 more bumps, don't want to clog up front page if nobody is interested

haha would actually be down for this tomorrow, in a sort of habbo hotel way

Sounds good mate!
We're online now

Kek, sounds hilarious.

Im in the name's MasterCrkza

nice digits, got any screens?

will germania finally be built?

Haven't played minecraft in years but I'm up for it, just a couple questions. What version is it running and does it need mods? What exactly do I have to do, just join and help build stuff? What is the likelyhood they'll ban us all?

We have 10 people,
just finished the /f home swastika.

I've never played meincraft before so I probably won't join in on this one lads

Any version above 1.9 I think. no mods,

Though most of us hack.

No they wont ban, just don't larp too hard in chat.

What kinds of hacks? Like xray or something? Is it a pirate server?

We have a few raiders outside our base at the moment and currently fighting them off..

ill invite you guys in a bit. Get online in like an hour and ill be online to invite you

sort of, its a client for running the game. Like a toolset that overlays the base game. Type in huzuni tutorial on youtube, takes like 10 mins to get installed and it makes you 10 times more effective. Not a necessity though.

All you need is the base game to play. its a legit server

Ugh I was just about to go to bed

We are accepting invites now

If we ask for the 14 words,
answer is "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

I have rust and want to play rust. What server has a Sup Forums presence?

I joined but have no idea what I'm doing. I got to the realm 1 server now what?

None. Don't be a fag, join the cool kids on minecraft

whats your name?

do /f show Reich

Get in here lads.

Do /f join Reich or message one of the admins.
I'm Sparkymilarky