of course I do

XD SO THIGG BABY LETS FUGG
XDDD

CHICKEN CHICKEN WATER MELON OOGA BOOGA

"oh, you know, i just like to stay informed about what's going on"

easy

y-you too

BUNDA BUNDA

Throw the sheboon a banana and walk away before any of its numerous diseases and parasites spread to me.

>I wait for the BRAAAAPPPPP to conclude before I respond
>Waits 2 minutes
>Any second now
>Continues to wait

what if they never wipe their ass but we just can't tell because they are black.

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Stop talking to me you filthy mongrel

Now its time to go deeper.....

Let me tell you about the Jews.

are you woke?

ayy gurl let meh eat dat azzz

You'd have to talk in the only language they know
OOGA BOOGA Want sum fuk?

Sauce or I'll report this

outta my yard nigger, that fat ass is not attractive!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what about them ? what did they ever do to you ?

BBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHH

BITCH WHERE IS YOUR BURQA
*SLAPS HER*

Yea... um can I play with your butt?

saw a black woman the other day talking about how the jews are ruining the world. woke af

That is not going to age well.

Hell yeah, bitch, but lemme learn bout dat ass

You're fat, bye

She's pregnant, what now?

judging by her shape it looks like such women are made only for one purpose

this is fuggin gross

"I just think it's interesting."

Damn, why are thicc black bodies so addicting.

I have to stop smoking weed, a dog just talk to me

"Get off my property before I call the police!"

I found the nig

Does anybody have that collage of naked black women with "Nigger pet for white dick" signs?

Pretend to be a homosexual or an asexual until she walks away.

why didn't you talk to her and let her redpill you farther? you could have fought the jews together user!

>"""""Pretend"""""