Why is he such a fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845645916732358656
track-trump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems like he wants to just let it fail now

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845645916732358656

that is rationalizing for abject failure

next week you will see the administration attempt to change the subject and refocus on an unrelated issue

>but not with Obamacare lite

How is it supposed to "explode"? He messed up on one of his main promises with 3 months of becoming president.

someone give me a quick rundown of trumpcare

>How is it supposed to "explode"?
I don't know the full details has in mind but supposedly there are events coming that, if nothing is done about it, many think dems will want to change obamacare because it'll be failing. I think it has something to do with price increases.
> He messed up on one of his main promises with 3 months of becoming president.
As if that's anything new. You should check out this site to see how much stuff he actually got done that he wanted to get done so this one event doesn't warp your impression of what he's accomplished so far. track-trump.com/

Trump is retarded.

Because only rural and suburban retards voted for him.

This, big time this.

He and Republicans just took a massive shit on their base. They went from possibly gaining a Supermajority in 2018 to probably losing seats. And Trump just made himself a one term president. Makes me sick. Guess I'll just take a 2nd job to pay my incredibly high insurance premiums. Thanks for nothing you fucks!

it is what Paul Ryan was working on for 8 years and it sucked ass, you still would have to pay a fine for not getting insurance only it would go to the insurance companies. it is a good thing it died, it was somehow worse than Obamacare.

>>Trump will get rid of Obama Care

It's not Trump's fault that the Republican party is full of traitors who refused to support the repeal.

brain damage?

Trump was never in favor of a repeal. That was Ted Cruz.

You're such a rural and suburban retard that you don't even know who you voted for.

They ain't gonna patch it. One day it's gonna stop working like an old version of Adobe Flash Player.

This is what happened to my grandpa. He was on state health insurance and then all of a sudden the provider stopped doing business with the state. They wouldn't pay them enough to treat him or they didn't pay them on time, so they dumped him.

Then he got bills for shit at full price.

Obamacare is like software. If they don't keep tweaking it and fixing it, it's going to crash.

One day people are going to wake up without insurance. It's gonna feel like your bank account got emptied and got closed.

And this is going to happen to people that pay for insurance.

Of course, the Medicaid may survive but the working saps who pay for Obamacare are gonna get ass fucked.

Trump was pitching repeal and then repeal/replace.

Trump, the entire GOP has exploited the disdain for Obamacare.

They have to deliver on repeal soon, or else.

Repealing an entitlement or a program isn't political suicide. Mariano Rajoy pulled it off in Spain.

Trump will drain the swamp any day now

Letting Obamacare crash also helps the ancap folks, gives them more leverage.

Democrats should have voted for the bill, since it was basically a patched Obamacare that would have let them rebuild their party and go in another direction.

Obamacare is a tumor that's gonna spread and affect politicians on both sides when it pops.

If premiums go up, insurers demand higher payments but the government is doling up higher subsidies... how are people going to pay for their insurance.

Just look at how college works.

Every year state and private colleges jack up tuition. Government grants and government backed student loans have to cover more every fucking year.

It's gonna get nasty.

okay cool, still waiting for trump to just strut into the oval office vince mcmahon style and just sign in BEST GUY RAND PAUL's healthcare bill into fuition

>control all of government
>can't do shit

Remind me again why anyone votes republican ever again? This is the party that cannot govern.

>Trump couldn't remove something in two months that took Obama two years to implement

Really making us think Muhammad. Enjoy your momentary reprieve from failure, it's going to come crashing down twice as hard now.

>Trump was never in favor of a repeal

Get the fuck out of here and never come back. I warned you earlier about this shit. If I see you again, I'm going to fuck your mother and forget to call her back.