Comfy plates thread

Which state has the best plates?

Canadians welcomed as probationary posters; we have a leaf blower if you can't behave.

Other urls found in this thread:

dojmt.gov/driving/plate-designs-and-fees/
dojmt.gov/driving/license-plates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cali/hawaii

All I know is whoever ok'd the new,New York plate should be shot. Shits ugly as fuck

Retro Cali plate is best plate.

I used to like New York's old plates since it showed that we have both the city and mountains. The newer ones they pushed out a few years ago are just yellow and dark blue with no imagery and it's boring.

God Tier

Best plate.

Sweet Home Alabama is an overplayed theme. I miss my Heart of Dixie. Fucking liberal niggers crying over everything.

I'm a fan of the more simple plates, I think because all of the new plates are overly designed. Minnesota is good, along with Montana of the plates shown in OP's pic.

This and new Hampshire live free or die

Utah
California

North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina and Utah are my favorites.

Also this picture triggers my autism so much because I can see that there are 49 plates but I can't figure out which one is left out.

>People who like the modern California plate
I am Californian, but come on. They are extremely minimalist and boring. Connecticut is comfy though.

No South Dakota plate on the list? It's not much, but I like having my home state represented.

Delaware "black plates" especially if it's a low numbered on or with a diamond spacer dash.

In Delaware if you have a genuine, original license plate from back when they started issuing them in the early 20th century you can use it today.

They literally started numerically at 1 for the first car registered in the state and went up from there, so low or interesting plates are sought after and are usually passed down thru families (and sell at auction for literally hundreds of thousands of dollars).

All the wealthiest families in Delaware have sub 3 digit numbers and I read awhile back that some family spent like $600k getting plate #5 so the family possessed plates 4 thru 9 or something like that.

Plus they just look classy...

I miss the old Wisconsin Plates :(

>Utah
yes
>california
are you retarded? he didnt ask for the worst

i miss these nebraska plates, cozy af

There's 50. Did you honestly count the plates instead of multiplying 5 by 10.

South Dakota was missing. There's a stock one instead.

I promise (most) Michigan plates don't look like that, judge this one instead

Thank you kind sir.

Virginia, because they're super cheap and we can make plates like pic related. Get our our level you other state fags

The old 60's California plates are available again.

Ohio and Texass, which also have the two best flags

Alabama's newer license plates have nice color contrast.

Oregon has a nice plate. I like the coloring of the new Florida plates listed in OP's pic.

Saskatchewan special edition.

I agree about the flags, but as an Ohioan I really don't like the text spam on our plates

DESU I like New Mexico

Yuck. Kansas' plate is from nasty johnson county.

Texas plates are best

Arizona looks pretty comfy

They actually made him get new plates. It was his last name, he had that plate for a long time.

Thoughts on this design?

South Carolina is my favorite of those. Always thought it was the best designed.

Cant believe this isnt available anymore

the most vaporwave of plates

Looks legit. I'm from California and considering getting the classic black plates.

>Tfw your state has made a blue lives matter plate
Feels good

>Virginia has about a jillion options for vanity plates
>Display the blank version

Montana, we have around 100 different designs. Our standard plates are cool, too.

dojmt.gov/driving/plate-designs-and-fees/

dojmt.gov/driving/license-plates/

aesthetic as fuck

oklahomo's plates have been updated. just look at this piece of faggot shit.

it's stupid, i hate these new plates that don't have raised numbers/letters

it's to jew us more because the old plates casted shadows whenever a license plate camera flashed it.

fuck the jews

Here is a special one from bc.

This one?

Maryland. By far. Greatest state with greatest history.

>california and virginia
>just completely phoned it in

>famous potatoes
Seriously?

>tfw cannot qualify for disabled veteran motorcycle plates

I love that one. they still do pic related, but its some arts donation stuff idk.
but I like the simple California one, I had no idea is was controversial...

Yes! Idahoan potatoes are divine.

the whole damn thing is retarded... the excuse that it would bring in more revenue, the free advertising for them, a fucking white washed scissortail that looks like a homosexual dove, and on top of it all... mesas and mountains. I live near the oklahoma "mountains" in SE ok, also lived near the arbuckle. they don't fucking look like that.

What is the tomato state? My grandma's village tomatoes will go up against any tomato in the world guaranteed. They're so tasty people eat them by themselves like apples

Lol. 7 is 'hét' in Hungarian.

I know they grow a lot of tomatoes in California.
But potatoes is literally all idaho is known for.

Really old Tennessee ones

Nebraska plate in OP is like 5 iterations old.

are u serious? illinois forreal,yo

10/10

No contest.

yeah literally only thing about Tennessee that btfos other states and you can reregister these plates on any a car more than 25 years old
it is 100/10 mother fucker

continued
I have one in storage a 1956 one it is godly

New Mexico had the comfiest stock plates a few years ago.

South Dakota

Pic related.

That fish looks rather smug.

I like the simplicity.

>No Save the Bay Blue Heron MD plate

It's the most aesthetic plate we have

>not having your states' classic plates

California has the best

Oregon

Sorry americunts. Canada wins again.

Arizona looks nice.

thats not even the latest illinois plates

This looks more homosexual than the European placards.

Alabama has had the comfiest plate for the past two plates. Look at that shit, its awesome

Shut up or we'll burn the White House again, with orange Hitler still inside.

Forgot pic

>ameriburgers with their fancy plates while all we have is pic related

just end my life

obviously just replace state flags with European flags, i got that shit off google images.

>faggots don't know about Alaska