Woke up this morning

>woke up this morning
>Trump is still President
Anyone still find this to be surreal? What is the other timeline like?

War with Russia that you would lose

In the other timeline all white males have already been castrated publicly.

God Empress Hillary and her Clintonian Jihad is currently pulling out your heart plug and sadistically laughing as you die

It's not a very good timeline desu

>being this histrionic

Hillary would have been a disaster and an actual fucking nightmare.
You faggots crying about Trump are fucking overblowing shit. Illegals are not your fucking problem and Trump does actually want to help American citizens. Maybe help him instead of being bitchy. No one listens to a bitch. That's actually exactly why Hillary lost.

>clintonian jihad
top kek

>Trump does actually want to help American citizens.

I think you mean the russians

Clinton stacks the SCOTUS and gives amnesty to all the illegals creating a permanent leftist voting majority. Between the SCOTUS shredding the 2nd amendment and the unbeatable monopoly on government power by leftists the US disintegrates via several secession movements. The amount of violence that breaks out between factions is indeterminate.

this is now a Dune meme thread

>What is the other timeline like?

boogie looses weight, mass effect Andromeda is good and we all have gfs.

Clinton rounding up all the "Sup Forums alt right extremists" and sending them to thought reconstruction camps.

I think the US is still trending in this direction due to demographics btw, but the SCOTUS is safe which will keep tensions below the level of secession for at least one more generation. Trump can build a wall but he can't stop the people already here from breeding. I view his presidency as a soft landing for the declining super power. Perhaps the US will see the advent of heavy automation in the labor force and if so that changes things.

The American people are publicly hanging the bush and Clinton cabal.
Throw in some Obama family torture too.
We are currently fucking cities up and roaming the streets bringing down the jews.

>you will never live in the Ron Paul timeline

No one ever will.

Sounds pretty fun desu. Would we sing campfire songs together while making smores?

My god....