Someone found a way to cost Soros money on the weekends

This hit #1 on r/all. If my math is right it's at over 400,000 votes with 200,000 of those being downvotes. Could this really put Brock in front of Congress if Gowdy finds out?

bump

Please, get some sleep. There is nothing conclusive to this post. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

bump. shills saying they are sleeping. i say they need to have a bump of coke.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Bump, interesting

Man, this seems like boring stuff. Maybe I should get some sleep or some fresh air.

sleepposters pls

Sleepy time will not come for you. Torture while you're wide awake my sweetie pie.
Its.coming.

Bumping this thread and some meth.

hot thoth palindrome with that 808 pump

eat a dick

bump

No why am I sleepy

The sudden strike of sleepshillposters says yes, it's a possibility.

Cost Soros money on weekends? Pls explain

Bump for based gowdy

>Could this really put Brock in front of Congress if Gowdy finds out?

didn't brock recently die of a heart attack

Sorry leftists, no sleep for you. We own sleep. Sleepy doctor is one of us and you cannot sleep without his ok.

Turns out the CIA heart attack gun doesn't work all that well on lizard people / baby blood drinkers

or people just hate trump?

Let's get some shills some pay

sleepys need a BUMP of de tutti-frutti

your math is wrong, its at about 107322 upvotes and 87808 downvotes

Fucking good, i want anyone, literally anyone, who thinks of touching or actually (god forbid) touches a child to burn in hell for all eternity

When this whole thing collapses and all these sick fucking pedophiles are brought into public view. I will gladly volunteer to publicly execute every last one of them

These people are scum, and deserve nothing but the worst possible death

what's that with jews and upper hair?
Brock
Soros
Trotsky

I'm missing someone more?

lmao Sup Forums is literally ribbit lolz wat fags hahahahahaha

fucken reddit cucks go back to your pro-Israel circlejerk rofl this is why every1 hates u losers

Manual shill spotted.

BUMPITY BUMP

Anyone engaged in pedophilia, human trafficking in general, or child killing need to be burned to death in public executions. None of this humane lethal injection shit. If they do any of that they've lost their humanity and should lose the privilege of a merciful and painless death.

multiple yid shills spamming this

>M-M-MUH SHARIABLUE JIDF LE JEW SHILL KEK KEK JEW NIGGER JEW
looooooooooooooooooooooool

I already checked it out user bros. It's stupid and it's getting too late to be wasting time on literally nothing. No way I'm staying up for this, I'm gonna hit the sack.

>redditors openly post on Sup Forums now

Sad desu.

bump

wow your cool can i suck your dick for saying the correct Sup Forums thing to fit in

i dont sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death

how does a bot get sleepy? will AI actually experience sleep and wake cycles? will they diddle kids?

>bait: the post

Srsly is this the sort of effort you put into your own life? Because if it is, you should really kill Yourself.

And I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying it as a fact. It is 12 am eastern time and you should really kill yourself.

Shill scum, you betrayed your countrymen for the bank. Eat shit and die

>implying I'm not a GS-13 pay grade Quiet Professional posting in a remote location that's undisclosed and earning great money toward my retirement

Heh, is it time for you to sleep now? You must be so tired.

Telling us to eternally sleep. I see what you did there funny user!

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

What about skinned alive and then subject to being thrown in a salt pit?

Hung upside down and sawed in half with a salted lumber-saw?

It's about that time, fellow Sup Forumsacks, time to hit the hay!

Anybody notice that the longer the war on them goes on, the more delusional, obvious, and blatant the shills get?

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Gowdy is going to wreck them.

Interesting. bump

Gowdy is working with us, what makes you think anyone has a modicum of worry for some tiny, person like yourself?

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

You know the algorithm for upvotes is public

damn, this guy is on like a 3 minute sleep cycle. BAMP

Anybody notice that no matter how obvious it becomes that Sup Forumsacks are role playing as shills and just memeing that there's still that one guy who thinks they're actual shills?

Sleep is not important to political discussion so you can easily filter it.
You lose, shills.
You have no power here.

Bumping!

THAT'S WHAT A SHILL WOULD SAY

NICE TRY SOROS PAYROLL!

I know they just bolstered my local police force and fed force and hired in an anti-trafficking team. Low to mid level raids are happening now.....!!!

bump

I remember reading somewhere that RES upvote/downvote counts become more inaccurate the closer it gets to 50%

True. I have no defense to this

because where do you think "its nothing" came from?
bob vreamer got fired yet it was nothing

What the fuck is the plan OP you reddit-nigger?
Somehow prove shareblue is really doing this shit and soros is behind it.
I mean, i know its true, but how do we prove the shit to our dumbass corrupt government
>excluding gowdy

Glad i followed those anons' advice Currently sleeping now because of this boring thread, ama

I would say that about 50% Shillposts are self-innoculation and/or attention posts.

Its a good way to get a thread going.

However at least 50% of posts are obvious trolling, which can be identified by their variability from traditional tactics.

This is how we defeat CTR. We just need to drain their bank accounts by continuously memeing our shitposts to the front page.

Sleep posting is an interesting tactic
Isn't sleepiness one of those things like yawning where the mere mention of it can cause your body to involuntarily do it?

No Mercy

-bump

Yeah, actually on second thought it might be a good thing because it further dilutes what little influence real shills have anyway lol

Yeah sleep posting is funny because it DOES actually make me tired

>the upper hair
My sides user.

can you fuck off already?

>Yeah sleep posting is funny because it DOES actually make me tired

No it doesn't you meta-posting shill fuck (bump).