Give me one reason why we shouldn't abolish the DEA. Drug addiction should be treated as a medical issue...

Give me one reason why we shouldn't abolish the DEA. Drug addiction should be treated as a medical issue, not a criminal matter. The war on drugs is a waste of money, and unnecessarily destroys peoples lives.

mexico

What about Mexico? If drugs were legal here we wouldn't have an issue with Mexican drug cartels. Even so, what does it matter where the drugs come from?

"Marijuana is only slightly less awful than heroin."

>t. AG Jeff Sessions, The Honorable

Fuck potheads and fuck drugs. I wish the DEA ramped up operations and killed every drug user in this country.

Can you explain this position? I don't understand it at all. Why do you hate "pot heads"? What is a pot head? Why do you support the government taking people's freedom away for what they choose to ingest into their bodies?

I think any consumer of narcotics, regardless of schedule-class should be removed violently from their homes and publicly executed. This is for all drug users.

>but muh marijuana is freedom and it's a plant

So is coca, moron. Marijuana is a gateway drug and it as Sessions said, it is exactly slightly less awful than heroin.

>medical issue
It's should be treated like the genetic issue it is. Incarceration and sterilization are the only solutions.

Why do you think sessions is some expert on drugs? Why do you think its the governments job to tell people what they can put into their own bodies? Where do your stereotypes about drug users come from? There are millions of people who smoke weed with no issues whatsoever that have professional jobs.

>another drug discussion
This subject has been discussed to death, and this thread is just a slightly better veiled attempt to slide more important matters.
Sage and hide, people.

So is enjoying a beer a sign of a genetic issue?

These asinine questions could be answered so easily if you would lay down your weed pipe. Seriously, I smoked for 3 years and realized it was the most degenerate thing I have ever done in my life. You should do the same too, after 5 months questions like yours would be answered in seconds.

You should seriously quit. You'll smell greater, you'll stop being anti-social, you will look less like a heroin addict.

Sessions is a great man and anyone who is the top law official of the land has been briefed on the incredible dangers of marijuana, especially this new shit that 95% THC and in wax form.

I seriously hope he implements the ban again and turns possession of marijuana into felony charges.

that doesnt answer the question fuckwit

fpwp
and its a fucking leaf

Just because you weren't able to handle marijuana without being a degenerate doesn't mean it should be ruined for everyone. Turning possession into felony would be such a ridiculously unpopular move. If no one is being hurt by it why do you care

There will always be people in the gutter, drugs can ruin a society look what opium did to china.

Maybe there should be a program for addicts

But people that traffic poison need to die.

>ridiculously unpopular move
By who, the non-working drug addicts? I was never a degenerate, but after 16 years of age and smoking, it was time to grow up. If you're still smoking marijuana in your 20's or dear God, in your 30's, you deserve a violent death.

>abolish them.

Tbh I think all drugs except prescription should be illegal along with alcohol and cigarettes. There is honestly no good reason why people even want to take this shit, it fuck with your head, you see shit, you are confused, and if something bad happens you are dehabilitated.

Lol yes I think the government should control what's going in our bodies, but only in some cases. This stuff is problematic, it affects more people than you, if you want to do something while locked up in your room with the blinds drawn, with no one watching, it's not like you are going to get caught, have fun, but if you are caught in public taking that shit you should get in trouble.

All drugs should be legal, pure and highly taxed to find treatment programs.

fight me.

what you retards don't seem to get is that heroin addicts are miserable as fuck and would welcome a voluntary tax funded treatment.

we need portugal in this thread. they're doing it.

This.

>threadly reminder that if you are over the age of 16 and still do marijuana you deserve the worst degenerative disease that mankind can throw at you

I say we should just legalize and completely deregulate drugs for 6 months. Problem will take care of itself...

Ever since fentanyl hit the streets drug addiction and the number has gone down

hey uncle adolf didnt i see you shooting heroin in the alley behind a bangcock sex slave home that featured children three weeks ago?

Because I don't feel like paying for it when they're living on the streets killing themselves with the drugs stealing from non druggies to pay for their habit. I don't want medical funding that could go to more cancer research or operating rooms to be spent on saving some fucked up addict from dying of overdose for the 20th time

If we're legalizing drugs because "muh freedumb to put wat I wan in muh bodey" we're letting the fucks die when they decide to become consumed by the shit and we need to contain them. What about freedom to not have my shit stolen to walk the streets safely and to not die waiting for an operation because the money went to druggies a vast majority of whom chose to fuck themselves up

Don't even use the junk food argument I'm sick of paying for 600 pound sacks of shit too

gives us an excuse to systematically arrest niggers and spics
how could you not be in favor of it?

So you move from what's presumably hard drugs to just weed?

In my opinion you should be banned from smoking anything in public. Wanna fuck yourself up with weed or cigs? I don't want to breathe it in and I don't want to pay for it

Coming from a country where we try treating these fucks a vast majority of them chose the life and and very very few ever seek treatment

>all drugs except prescription

Here, you dropped this.

The DEA isn't used to arrest drug addicts, you fucking moron. They arrest drug pushers, traffickers, gangs and cartel members.

we shouldn't abolish it. we should rename it the dick eating agency. because dick addiction is a criminal matter. there's no war on dicks because no war is needed at this time, but dick dicks dicks dicks dicks, and dicks unnecessarily destroy peoples lives.