If your town was impacted by migrants, tell us your story

If your town was impacted by migrants, tell us your story.

Other urls found in this thread:

expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2017/01/28/carl-campbell-murder-west-bromwich-gun-killing-suspect-tracked-down-by-police-in-belgium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be me
>Most diverse district in country
>SJWs and Muslims are there.
>Most of the Muslims aren't really pious
>Only the hijab wearers and beardos are radical
>Atheists are all fat and ugly for some reason
>Black people and Latinos are pretty toxic 9/10
>Hookah bars everywhere
>Two or three halal stores closer to Houston
>Shi'a and Sunni politely hate each other. It's fun to watch them fight.
>White Muslims are the worst. They sympathize with the radical mountainniggers
>They also bitch about EVERYTHING, holy shit.
>Offended at every joke, most atheists exclusively hate Christianity.
>White Muslims are cucks, natural born brown people are chill, atheists eat shit, Protestants are stupid, niggers and spics are a bigger problem.

The town I work in wants to become a sanctuary city. But this is Indiana, and we've always been just enough redneck that it's never going to happen. We'll never vote anyone back into any office who enables illegality, even though it's a college town and there's a lot of liberals and sympathizers.

Atlanta is lost. It belongs to the dead now.

>be me, boy in MN
>not a spic or nigger in sight except the adopted kid and he's bro-tier
>rides bikes around town all hours day or night
>not a worry in the world except other grown ups would whoop your ass and call your parents if you acted stupid
>be now
>go back home to visit friends
>fucking Somalis everywhere
>convenience store has signs up in nigger tongue
>bathroom is destroyed with shitskin graffiti
>curry shit splatters on the wall and stool
>absolutely haram
Feelsbadman.jpg

In here everything good. Ok migrant come, but if migrant want benefit, the starve migrant.
In Hong Kong, you work or you die

I live in the centre of Berlin and I literally have had to chase Afghan junkies out of the courtyard.

Check out these gook trips

Nazi!

Cuck.

Surrey, BC - a city that has basically become a suburb of Vancouver - used to be a rich area with farms and large houses.

It still has the large houses, but East Indians have taken over. It's full of crime. It smells. Despite the national languages being English and French and not needing French most places, every help wanted ad in Surrey ends in "must speak Punjabi" as if it's normal and okay in a country whose official language is not Punjabi.

Richmond, BC is similar except it's full of chinks and there's a huge debate on whether the Chinese signs should be translated to English. There used to be a Facebook group called "Richmond Parking Jobs" that had about two dozen daily posts of the fancy cars these chinks buy their kids that have been totalled, but the SJWs took it down.

Oh, and you can't get housing any more because they pack houses full of migrants and charge $900/mo for a bedroom you have to share with another person. Even the white landlords are doing it to keep up. The immigrants charge lower for their own race which is illegal but not enforced.

surrey eh? east van here. also smells.

a spic family moved into the ghetto

unsure if they're still alive living around all those rabid nigs

basically no immigrants here
no one wants to live in a small town near niggers

>be me
>half black
>syria and mali refugees who fleed from refugees camp on the desert
>some have jobs and are respectfull
>most of them are act like fucking animals
>block roads to beg for money
>block mosques to beg for money
>fights between niggers and syrians for spots in front of the fucking sacred mosque every frieday
>knock on doors to beg for money
>scream in front of buildings begging for money
>have to hold a knife everytime i go out to not get robbed
>have to walk my sister everyday to not get raped by these apes
>get inspected by police because i look black and i hold a knife
>the state protect these apes because of muh "islam is against racism shit"
I hate these fucking niggas we really need wall over here

the problem is when they begin to realize crime has basically no repercussions in our countries.
a problem that is easily solved but still being ignored.

Whoah

Got any more stories?

>move to 99% white area
>could leave shit in your car unlocked
>clean streets, low crime
>without an issue
>wonderful for years
>somali refugees move in
>leave for a decade
>come back
>violent crime up 400%
>property crime 1000%
>dozens of halal shops
>apartment complexes which are now no-go zones after sundown

Well, was nice while.it lasted.

Reported to BND for hate crimes.

Why are whites in BC so poor? Did all the rich ones leave that shithole

>islam is against racism
How's it feel bitch

>>live in a street in the inner city in northern germany
>> left side of the street inhabited by russians, punks and whites in general
>> right side inhabited by nazis, turks and other muslims
>> every night some drunk russki would throw bricks at nazi house
>> hits muslims eventually
>> hilarity ensues for a few weeks
>> nazi cars torched by russians, russian cars torched by muslims
>>basically battle royal
>> punks just get drunk and yell at nazis
>> sitting on my balcony overlooking burning cars

good old times. this was more than 20 years ago.

all the nazis moved out now, just turks and russians. things got peaceful now except for the occasional drunk slav fights and some mullah hitting his women in broad daylight.

You have no fucking idea.

The city I grew up in 25 years ago is now +70% immigrants of the chinese, middle east, indian, african descent.

I am compelled to start a youtube channel to share this experience of diversity I see around now. It's crazy - parks filled with burkas and niqabs.

Welcome to the greater Toronto region

Disgusting West Africans and Bangladeshis are beginning to flood India on the pretext of "studies" whereas they're here just to sell drugs and make the place worse than it already is. I never saw any black people until last year, thankfully, Indian police is racist as fuck and is always looking for excuses to arrest and deport them back.

Can't you just get away with murder there?

The word THUG literally originates from India, where bands of theives would lure people astray before robbing and murdering them

Yeah on the Caste system there, I'd imagine the negros and pakis would be below the shit on the streets

> be me
> southern California
> everybody either looks Asian, Mexican on a sweaty pimple face halfling
Help

Or a*

>Birmingham, UK
>Literally an organized plot to install Islamist-sympathetic teachers into our schools
>Every white female is still a 'but colonialism!' airhead

Refugees arrived here.
They started robbing people, raping children burning down their homes, rioting multiple times a week which caused our police to ask for support from other cities and dealed drugs with children at nearby schools.

>auckland, NZ
>housing market raped by chinese speculators
>cheapest houses now more than 12 times average income
>everyone complaining
>government wont do anything
>indians (until recently) go under the radar even though theyre no better
>realise the city is lost, move to small town
>surrounded by hopeless maoris but at least i can buy a nice house
>starting to see chinks showing up looking to buy property

wherever you're from, dont come to NZ. we dont want you

i take "things that didn't happen" for 400, Alex.
Meine Fresse Hans, glaub nicht allen Scheiss den du im Compact Spastenmagazin liest.

They came to my city and opened the best donair place in town, taught us to respect what we have and opened our hearts.

Happened where I live. I am not living in a rich neighbourhood.

>not living in a rich neighborhood
Then you're obviously a poor uneducated bigot nazi

>white Muslims
Bosnians? Some Syrians?

how it should be. Let those niggers starve if they can't assimilate, it'll help their decision to leave

The worst is the current state tolerates this and has no implemented solution for dealing with the problem. Anyone that speaks out against it is told that the problem is their 'racism' by the media, the political elite, their employer, or other citizens.

>be born and raised in LA
>one of 5 White kids in a school of 2000
>learned fluent Spanish just from school friends
>literally just got accepted as "the Cuban" cause I was White with a Hispanic name (Victor) but spoke Spanish with an autistic Caribbean nigger twang
>never had to experience my neighborhood go to shit because the last time it was majority white was 1957
feels.... weird man?

also, dunno if anyone has a similar experience growing up as a minority, but my biggest redpill was winning a free trip to Italy and Austria in middle school, and it was fucking weird as hell to see so many White people. The one thing that always stuck with me was seeing a group of White construction workers, I honestly never saw that before and it fucking amazed me. Especially seeing a group of young friendly cute blonde women working at mcdonalds. I'd never seen so many blondes, let alone at a McDonalds.
Just fucking alien beyond measure. I'm working to go back now, once I save money enough for college, I'm headed to Italy or Scotland never ever looking back.

expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2017/01/28/carl-campbell-murder-west-bromwich-gun-killing-suspect-tracked-down-by-police-in-belgium/

Blacks control Crack - Muslims control heroin and some times that ends up in bloodshed

Live in LBC during the pol pot era Cambodians fled there and stayed in LBC it gives a look like they are just peaceful asians but reality they are just like spics and nigs with gangs a lot of them are still in gangs and they sell drugs in our high schools but there is almost no talk about this because they were fleeing a horrible person they may be integrating but their crime stats are nowhere near avg

There was a refugee center in Vrhnika (a nearby town/village/whatever). NEXT TO A FUCKING KINDERGARTEN. And guess what? A kindergarten teacher that is my mothers friend told her that one day a child was looking through the kindergarten window at these barbarians. She comes and looks what the child is looking at and he's looking at A MUSLIM GUY SHITTING ON THE GRASS. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

>White Muslims.

Something about a White Muslim brings up instinctive disgust from within me. Makes me want to see them die.

From how he describes it; it sounds like he's referring to American-Born White Muslims that converted because they're social Autistic retards that were never accepted by anyone and any group until they ran into an Islamist that converted them.

Pic related is a British Muslim.

>live in a town where 97% of the population is Latino.

>Not too bad if you know a bit of Spanish lingo.

They don't assimilate too well but At least they work hard and seem motivated.

>Few complaints are that some business operators don't speak English that well; if any.

Though theres usually some young Latino that translates. Which can be awkward and yet heart warming in some way.

>Latin immigrants can fuck stores up.

They leave products all over the floor especially during holidays when they come over to visit. Thankfully I don't work there anymore.

>get job as a janitor in local jail
>first day I felt a bit of culture shock as I've never really seen thuggish latinos
>First time I've ever like a bad spirit in people
>they're basically pitbulls with face tatts

I've seen some very mean looking skin heads but i never felt scared since I'm white. They didn't give me those bad vibe feelings I felt when sharing hall ways with the Mexicans gangsters

>I start noticing really dark skinned blacks day-to-day
>they literally have to be Africans or something
>half year into jail job
>start seeing a noticeable increase of blacks in jail
>check internet about African immigrants
>turns out my state took in thousands of refugees
>literally worst than Latin immigrants in all ways

I plan on moving before this shit gets crazy.

Typo: >First time I've ever felt like a bad spirit in people