EU BTFO

>EU BTFO

what the fuck does he think that will accomplish if no member states want him in the union

Little late to the game.

But please go ahead with it.

Couldn't he have done this before the Dutch elections? Everyone will want out when it looks like Turkey will join.

He's cutting off the EU from there Muslim refugee source

EU will be fucking triggered by this and bend the knee for more refugees

Erdogan 2D chess

thats his plan. Sort of the wedge that splits the log. Russia would love a fractured Europe

You wouldn't love a fractured Europe? Better than whatever the EU is doing.

The future of Europe is Muslim.

>1D checkers
and the EU will still lose kek

EU is like being in a clan or gang sooner or later you gotta' grow up and get a reality check. Look whats happening like anyone wants fucking muslims raping their way through the country

I feel that Europe should have its own version of NATO that doesn't piggyback on the US and go back to having their own currencies

RCMP is watching leaf, watch your sticky back

Dude, our government just passed a law that prevents anyone from criticizing Islam.

I want to see the EU in ruins.
If Germany or some other countries need to be in ruins too so be it.
We deserve it anyway.

It was a non-binding resolution.

That's how effective your government is.

Top leafposting in this bread

Tell that to the Balkan fence, Abdul

Yes very good move by government. Islam is a Religion of peace. Yes indeed.

Allah Akbar, may Islam take over the country.

that exact sort of self defeatist talk is what is letting all the refugees in in the first place

Dude we had like million brexit threads everyone adding crying germans in them.

We are going to have the same thing again in a few days.
Any German who browses Sup Forums has to be self-hating.

Destroying the EU wont fracture europe, this guy doesnt know what hes doing. The EU keeps europe bickering about the EU, its like when anonymous fights with tripfags. Destroying the EU will be like when moot made forced anonymous, thats when Sup Forums started raiding other sites.
Soon as the EU goes we will get another crusade.

If he were smart he would do everything he can to prop up the EU right now.

American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!

No pork no bacon

Somebody phone this nip's mom to send tendies under the door

then use it as fuel to burn in your journey. if a failed art student can do it, you can too

No.
I am tired of defending Germany and wanting to save Germany.

Its much more fun to be on the German hating side on Sup Forums.
You must understand that national pride is actual effort for us. It doesn't come naturally. Self hate on the other hand is easier. And is supported.

>turkey joins EU
>almost everyone leaves
>the "European union" is now turkey, Germany, and Sweden

I remember when Merkel grabbed the German flag out of someone's hands who was celebrating

How any German supports her baffles me. Her competition must be absolute shit.

You spineless kraut piece of Islamic shit.

At least have pride in what paltry little is left of your poor excuse for a mudslimed country. You just may salvage some scraps of it yet.

You make me sick

>what the fuck does he think that will accomplish if no member states want him in the union
Could he be moving to join brics?

Hey I am on your side.
Fuck germany and fuck germans.

We want you to fix yourselves

No, you're not on my side. You're a piece of shit.

He cant. The cool germans are all dead.

You're on the Jews side. You're advocating and condoning the genocide of whites and white culture and white society. All in your own country none the less, just like a proper SJW.

You're despicable. Neck yourself.

Yeah because I am doing what Sup Forums wants I am on the jews side. You are retarded.

THIS
all the good germans died in 1945. Don't feel sad about me dying out. I am a modern German. You all already hate me.

>You're advocating and condoning the genocide of whites and white culture and white society. A
Just Germans btw.
The rest of whites will survive without us.

Your nose is truly buried deep in Merkel's ass, Achmed. You should be concerned about what's good for Germany and preserving your nation, culture, race, and language.

You're pathetic.

Well I mean, Merkel is ruining the EU and you guys had many opotuinities to vote her out.......... and well yeaaaaahhhh. Now you guys are given AfD thats like god saying "HEY HAVE THIS FIX THIS SHIT NOW" and well lets look at the polls.............. Maybe its time to hang it up for Germany desu

>what the fuck does he think that will accomplish if no member states want him in the union

Holy War

Cut EU off, say thank you for the 6 billion dollars and then start pushing the "refugees" into Europe.

What the fuck are the EU going to do? They are completely powerless until a nationalist movement takes the continent back.

I HATE Merkel. But that is a good argument for why we need to fucking die. Its so fucking weird that I now have to defend this. We have daily German hate threads and people rooting like crazy for us to die out but once you get a single German agreeing with it somehow I am crazy.

Thank you! I don't know why the other guy isn't on board here.

That's would be amazing to watch wow

I'd disagree with that.
More like we get it hammered into us to loathe our existence.
But it's up to each one individually to follow through with actually hating germany or the germans or buying into multiculturalism or whatever else.

Its mainly bullying to try to get you guys to get up and fucking change that shit. and no that doesnt mean going on a killing spree. Picket,Run for office,Rally,Spread propaganda. do something FFS

Because I'm a proud American that embraces and loves my country. As opposed to a kraut cuck that wants to be a surrender monkey as he spreads his cheeks for the local Imam.

Get your shit together Germany and stop acting like France.

>Its mainly bullying to try to get you guys to get up and fucking change that shit.
BULL SHIT

Did calling Trump supporters racist help them? No every time we saw someone call them racist we cheered because we knew that would translate into more votes for Trump
That is how it works always.
So every time you call a German a cuck they will want to invite another refugee and his whole family just to spite you.

And deep down you know that. Nobody knows that more than Sup Forums. So you want this. Maybe you are sill in denial because you care about some stupid white survival shit. But if you truly look deep into your soul you know I am right and you want us to die out.

If you care SO MUCH about the whites think of it as cleaning the white genepool of cuck german genes.
I am on your side for fucks sake. FUCK GERMANY FUCK GERMANS.
I am agreeing with you. Why are you so slow?

Because you're dumb.

Do something pragmatic.

fucking defeatist your worse than a traitor. Your ancestors are looking down on you in deep shame because you wont fight for your heritage. You'd rather roll over and take it.

Go do something go make a change instead of whining on /pol

Go redpill some normie germans or try to convert some leftists. Start reading and learning about how to sway people over to nationalism/patriotism. Learn what it is, learn about human behavior and some psychology. Pick up some fucking books and read. Then apply what you've learned to change your nation and get it back on track.

Or sit there and cry and do nothing.

At the end of the day its your choice your an individual that should be committed to a hierarchy. You should be willing to work hard and improve yourself while being able to make a sacrifice for Your Nation, Your People, Your Community, Your Friends Your Family.

Like I said you and many other Germans can start RIGHT NOW RIGHT THIS SECOND on working towards a better future.

Or sit there and roll over

Your choice

Simpleton.

I have been arguing against the self loathing defeatist attitude and trying to get a German to take pride in Germany and fight for Germany. Nowhere did I say fuck your country or your people you mental midget. This isn't WWII. This isn't the Cold War with you sporting an East Germany flag. This is here and now and an American having more fight to preserve Germany and real Germans than an actual German. What the fuck are you smoking that you can't grasp this Hans?

Christ.

>member states
He's not asking faggot. EU cucks get no say in this

Not every german hates his country, far from it. Most just need a little push to acknowledge the current problems. But once they do they tend to agree on reasonable solutions. Obviously if you talk to germans in their early/mid twenties they are quite... liberal. But people like
who want to just end it all are hard to find.

Holy fuck the Burgers in this thread are fucking edgelords

>Your choice
I chose death.
Just imagine how happy the rest of the world will be. Even you. If we take you over and get to 50% before you people will stop memeing you.

>Nowhere did I say fuck your country or your people you mental midget.
You are the 1 in 1000 then. The vast vast majority of people hate Germans. Just ask any other Europeans if they want this.

Its only you Americans who ever argue against the national suicide of Germany. You care way too much about this white genocide bullshit
Germany is just like 72 million whites. You don't understand how small Germany is compared to the US.

Good. Fucking roaches need to get the fuck out.

Please explain to them how no one in Europe will shed a tear once Germans are gone.