Sup Forums does your gf follow your political ideology. If no why not

Sup Forums does your gf follow your political ideology. If no why not

no because she doesnt exist

>your gf

She did =(

But we broke up in October.

And I've barely even talked to another female since - outside of work-related business.

Life sucks.

>does your gf follow your political ideology
No. She needs to present a letter from her father authorizing her to participate in the political realm.

>not talking to females causes life to suck
You might be one, faggot

Why do natsoc girls hide their powerlevel like this

>gf
lol

no but the various women in my life want to know more about my political ideology. A few of them even tried to get into my pants.

>gf

i dont know because i dont care about women beyond their body. whats a girl friend? like a member of my harem or what? such weird terms these days.

Yes my girlfriend agrees with my politics 100%, it's scary sometimes. Her only flaw, literally her only flaw, she is asian.

My gf red pilled me

>asian
>"""""flaw"""""
literally kill yourself

>asian
>flaw

in love

Genuinely she does. She was pro hilter when I first met her 7 years ago. Sounds like a dream right? Try living with someone for a while and see all of their faults. Our relationship is still good, but I'll be damned if I don't lust after 18 year old strange.

She told me i should be wary of not getting way into it and ending up natsoc. She is also
>Libertarian
>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes

Have a good time breeding future elliots my man

wary of getting way into it*

Self hating happa babies in the making. Please adopt white children user.

My wife doesn't necessarily have her own political opinions. She just votes what I vote.

How libertarian is she?

i'm with someone who has views i don't completely agree with, i prefer it because it makes me evaluate my beliefs when we speak

My gf is as lefty as it gets but we've been together less than a month
How do I redpill her Sup Forums? She has ignored every fact I've thrown at her and just gets emotional
She's pretty top quality as far as wife material too
>white
>virgin
>going to school for real degree
Literally the only thing wrong with her is shes convinced that Donald Trump is going to destroy America and kill gays and trannies

Wife, and she's getting there.

Still doesn't want children but I think that biological clock will kick in a year or two from now.

Can't do that, she wants to have babies really badly - it would be a deal breaker with her.

Just tell her hitler did nothing wrong or 9/11 was in inside job or whatever.

If she's willing to play along then she cares about you more than narratives.

why bother? whats your end game? dont even bother red pilling until after they are pregnant with your child

trips of truth

I've been with her since she was 16 so yeah, i have shaped her political views to whatever i tell her to.

Filthy gook lover.

If digits the girl I love will love me

Just be a good man, make her love you, and carry on. She will get upset by what you say, but as long as you keep it factual and drop redpills that can't be refuted at key times, you can redpill her. I redpilled my fiancee over the course of 2 or so years.

She thinks my Gadsden flag is cool

She better be a Jap with some quality family history, if shes a SEAmonkey youre fucked bogan

Just adopt two white children and raise them right. Or one Asian and one white. Either way don't make more values, their live's are miserable even if they're successful.

Kill yourself

She's vietnamese

Have I fucked up? She's perfect in every other way user! Don't do this to me!

You always will, that's just biology. Humanity is knowing how to ignore those urges and seek to improve your current relationships.

after i redpilled her, she thought it was so hot. she said i was so smart a lot even though i said i was dumb. when i said i liked ron paul and explained him to her was the night she first s'd my d.

The data is against you m8. It's less about her and more about your children. They'll look fucked up and will have identity issues.

Imagine the social backlash if people found out.
Life = ruined, as far as the girl's concerned.

>gf

my gf is alt-right, i'm a berkeley liberal, it all works out

Get a donor egg from a white woman and use your sperm. If she is really interested in having a child with her own DNA than use Asian donor sperm, or make both of those combos. Just don't make hapas, life is suffering for them, worse than it is for kids with down syndrome, cerebal palsy, or gingers.

>gf

wew lad. I'm trying, but I'm drowning out here. Every girl I start seeing sucks. I thought church girls were supposed to be virgins?

Viets are a good pick. You should have fathered more pure white children, but as long as she's from a good family it can turn out OK.

Look after your children mostly.

>he bought the church girls are virgins meme

Dude, when I was in middle school girls were giving blowjobs. We're all fucked.

Dutch-Indo hapas turned out alright. The big problem is that mixed race people get pulled by both bloodlines into their culture, which is confusing and throws up the dilemma of which culture to live by and which culture to abandon.

Hasn't happened with Dutch-Indo's here. Moluccans though, that's another issue.

Yes.

yeah she was also a virgin when we met

no

Because she left me for one of my only friends the day after valentines Day

the only regret I've ever had is that I didn't kill myself

what was sex like at first?

Yep.

Oh, it's a shitty situation, don't get me wrong. The only thing that gives me a little hope is that the CDC suggests that ~15% of women 18-22 are virgins.

If that doesn't happen though, I'm just not going to marry.

Somehow you can just tell Laci Green spreads her legs for Republican dick.

No, she's more liberal than I could ever be. She does think SJWs are going too far and is pro gun tho so she has some similarities.

>~15% are virgins
But how many by choice? You don't want an incel.

>posting a shop
>not posting the original image

>gf
Literally you?

clever girl

I don't need her to think just like me, what fun it's in that?

we agreed on literally everything but you know how it goes when her fuckboy ex that treated her like shit slides back in so now im single again hehe its alright though because then i started dating her exes ex. but she was a major feminazi so that ended pretty quickly

>cucking yourself with another man's sperm

yes my right hand has the same idology as it is part of my body

my girl never match my depth. she picks up things off the surface. while she is one dimensional i am like a multitude. all a man has to do is present himself in such a way that his girl trusts him. if she trusts him and feels the firmness of his conviction then she will be with him all the way. there is no need to "redpill" her or convince her of something.

this is the dumbest thread topic. probably that i've ever seen. my girl doesn't understand politics. nor does she understand philosophy or history or psychology, not to the degree that is necessary to actually form a nuanced opinion. the important part is that she trusts me, and i will enlighten her by being her unwavering pillar.

I don't, but I realized I'm not too picky about things either.

I have a little bit of hope that there are some decent girls in that 15%, just because fat women and the like have (and it's an anecdote, I know) always seemed to throw themselves at any guy that even glances their way.

I remember some study, and it's the one I didn't bother saving of course, but it suggested that people who self-identified as being less attractive were more promiscuous.

Regardless, while I don't want an incel, I'm not expecting a supermodel either.

I actually did meet a fairly decent girl about a year back, but she had a boyfriend. Meeting her restored my faith in women a little bit. She dressed modestly, was extraordinarily PG, wore no makeup (not even "no makeup"-makeup, just none). If I could find someone like that again, I'd be happy enough.

I went with my girlfriend to some cuck ass get together with her faggot artistic friends. She painted me a trump pepe (the one he retweeted during the primaries) and a fashy aesthetic swastika themed painting while another girl there painted trump sucking a veiny dick. I wore my MAGA hat and had a hell of a good time watching the cucks squirm. But she doesn't give a fuck and it's awesome, shes hanging the swastika painting in her house.

You'd better pump sperm into her womb lots of times

oh I did, that same night

>You know how it goes
>hehe

no I don't

Will you get married?

Germany, yes!

If we are still going strong by the time we both graduate college or she gets pregnant before that then yes. She is a blonde aryan qt and if I fuck this one up and dont get to mate with her and preserve the white race I would regret it the rest of my life.

So she's maybe on birth control?

I don't know if there's something iffy, but you should seal the deal early as possible if you found the right one.

I'm a full time student and I work. Im trying to save up money and set my life up currently, a kid at this point would set us wayyy back. In about 3-5 years minimum I will begin the process of building my family. 3 kids at least

This one hits close to home

>her only flaw is the most important one
Jesus dude, come on

If you know you want to get married and have kids, you might as well get the process started.

Women aren't able to be redpilled

>following ideology and not basic truth
Lmao

This
Women mostly care about social standing.

Why don't you just go get a better gf
Investing in bad goods never goes well

fpbp

Her political alignment is of NO SHORT TERM CONCERN. DO NOT BLOW UP YOUR CHANCE BECAUSE OF STUPID Sup Forums AUTISM.

Build up your relationship with the only goal being the creation of a productive family with atleast three children.

After a few years from now start shifting her politics slowly. Be disciplined about this.

Stop shaving legs, you faggot

I want to kick you in your teeth for sounding like such a faggot.
But you are right though

Are there socks that don't rub hairs away?

During puberty I started to grow hair on my ankles first and I liked it. But now because of my socks there's no hair on my ugly ankles and only hair on my calfs.

i really want a girlfriend

you will at best get a used up lady friend

more likely you'll die as a virgin
t. deadly virgin