I'm a Non-Racist Race Realist

I believe different races and cultures exist, and this leads to different outcomes for the respective societies these groups build. The following is true:

70% of Blacks are shit
50% of Mestizos are shit
30% of Whites are shit
5% of East Asians are shit

However, I hate all shit equally, irregardless of color, and there's plenty of shit from each race to go around.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0822_050822_chinese.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean I hate the shit people, but I mean, doesn't putting numbers on the numbers of shit people of each race kind of make it racist?

Your percentage for Asians is way too low, it should be like 25%.

I mean shit people are shut people but doesn't putting numbers on the number of shit people say oh these people are more shit per human than those people who are this shit per person

Irregardless isn't a fucking word. Its double negative.

I mean this is /pol where we call everyone nigger but damn man

Unrealistic post. Get out

Not if you judge people as individuals.

As you wish, Obbergruppenfuhrer of the Grammar Nazi SS.

The coaster is rolling.

>5%

biased china man detected

95% of East Asians are shit
> you have to include Pajeets along with ching chong scum

Look at places like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Crime is minimal. Obesity is in the single-digits. The countries are immaculately clean. Degeneracy is at a minimum. What other proof do we need that Asians are the masterrace?

>5% of East Asians are shit

Spotted the chink

Okay but there are a billion of them.

and you think a diverse population is preferable to a homogenous population like Tokyo or Iceland? Because diversity and proximity create conflict and social alienation as different groups can't communicate with one another and hold incompatible cultural behaviors?

what brings you to the conclusion that diversity is a net benefit for social happiness?

Lower class Whites are becoming just like poor blacks. Those fucking crackheads are even seeing their average life expectancy decline for the first time in US history. Poor whites are vermin, and their numbers are growing. Asians haven't drank the moral relativism kool-aid as muc as Whites.

Your numbers are off, ching chong bing bong.

85% of blacks are shit
70% of Mestizos are shit
20% of Whites are shit
15% of East Asians are shit

Don't think I didn't notice you put East Asian instead of just Asians like a fucking coward because if it's just Asians, that number skyrockets to 40%

30% of Whites are shit...

As you sit typing on a White invention in a White language using electricity discovered by Whites being delivered by technology that Whites invented while using the White-invented Internet to post your implication that Asians are the best race even though they haven't done anything significant for the last 5,000 years except kill each other en masse.

Degeneracy is at a minimum in Asia?
You poor sheltered sweetie. Please refer to most of the other boards on this site for instruction. Also they eat dogs

And what about mainland China, India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Burma, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodga, Philippines?

The genie is already out of the bottle when it comes to diversity in America. Maybe some European countries can still save themselves.

However, I would argue that diverse societies function better when you have a no-nonsence approach. Look at Singapore. It's multiethnic, but their draconian laws keep everyone in check.

Europe for europeans phamalam

>cherry picking, the post

More like 100% of blacks are shit
100% of Asians are shit
100% of Arabs
100% of Indians are shit
100% of Latinos are shit
100% of abos are shit
Whites are the greatest

You are edgy, son. How old are you?

Just be a strong white man and we will continue to have a white country.

The White underclass is absolute shit and growing. There's all sorts of research to back this up. Plus remember, the intelligence bell curve for Whites is wider than other groups', therefore you have more white geniuses but also more white trash.

>Blacks
>Mestizos
>Whites
>...
>...
>East Asians

That was an oddly regional specific jump.

>White underclass
White people own this country. We own The vast majority of the land. America is a white country and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise

The upper class whites still prefer the lower class whites to nonwhites anyway. They are just as racist as ever. And white people hold all the wealth as well. Most CEOs are white men.

Whites are 0%. White only nation. White only globe. HOOOHA!

The white underclass doesn't own shit, as do members of the underclass from any color. This is a market economy. Only the strong survive.

shill detected
that or complete moron

And shitskins own nothing of value. Very few white people are in poverty. Most are middle class.

>few whites in poverty

South Korea, Japan and Taiwan have a combined population of like 225 million. You have no idea what cherry picking actually means, do you?

The only people in this country who have higher per capita incomes are Indians and East Asians and that's only because only the wealthiest and most educated get to come here. And they have very small populations.

Poverty in America is nothing compared to poverty in Brazil or China or Mexico or India. America is wealthy because it's white.

weeb

I don't disagree, but just to clarify, are you an ethno-nationalist or a civic nationalist?

If the latter, how do you reconcile that with studies like "Bowling Alone" which suggest that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion?

What about all the impoverished Asian countries dumb monkey. There are no impoverished white countries.

shill confirmed
abandon thread

Out of how many billions of Asians?

What about the rest of their cities? Not just the top 5 where all the money goes.

It means you picked out particular choices that made your statement seem true. But what about countries like Laos and Cambodia? What about Myanmar? What about the Philippines? What about most of China? What about Vietnam? What about North Korea? Most of Asia is not first world.

America is wealthy because we've been absolutely blessed with natural resources, and our major economic competitors destroyed themselves in two pointless wars.

Granted, the Hispanics or Blacks couldn't have turned America into what it is, but Northeast Asians most likely would have built a similarly prosperous society.

Race is a highly relevant factor in determining the outcome of a nation, but it's certainly not the only one.

I think countries have the right to try to preserve cultural and ethnic homogeneity through their laws, although the genie is out of the bottle in the US when it comes to diversity. I support a merit-based immigration system and I'm 100% opposed to the bullshit we saw with mass Mexican immigration that was mostly illegal and not beneficial to the country.

I'm familiar with Bowling Alone. Can't deny those findings. The author himself is some liberal from Harvard and he concedes this point.

Shills are people who say things against white people on this board. Pol is a white supremacist board.

Why is Europe wealthy then? Because it's white.

>5% of east asians are shit

mate, unless you're only counting the Japanese, you better rethink that fucking number. Chinese are terrible people overall. Absolutely insect tier, selfish, rude, disgusting, and sociopathic.

Why are you roleplaying something you're obviously not?

North Korea's problems have nothing to do with race or culture but rather institutions. It doesn't matter how smart the average person may be for a given country because it will still suck under communism. Just look at the stark difference between East and West Germany during the Cold War. Same people. Same culture. Same race. Same average IQ. Different outcomes because of different institutions.

This is what white countries were like before the mudskin invasion.

Former communist countries are not exactly engines of economic growth...

The white underclass has fine genetic potential, stop being a Victorian-tier "the poor are literally a different species" faggot

Oh fuck off. Asians just copied whites. That's how they got into the modern era. Manufacturing cheap electronics for America. But we pioneered most of it. Granted Toyata makes good cares but what is Samsung for instance? They make shit phones that ride the iPhones coattails. Whites invented the tv and the smartphone and the laptop and the internet and cell phone. Asians have contributed. But they still are just riding the coattails of western civilization +

>5% of east asians are shit
I can tell you've never interacted with an East Asian. They have one of two personalities (traditional chinese or Americanized chinese) and are incapable of deviating from a specific cultural script. I wouldn't even classify them as fully human.

Yeah and they are Eastern European. The US is composed of primarily western European immigrants. Russia wasn't too far behind Western Europe a couple hundred years ago though but they fell behind.

>whites greatest
>edgy
kek. Is it edgy to say that the Earth is round?

Not true.

The White IQ bell curve is very wide. So while you have more white geniuses than you do Asian geniuses, you also have relatively more White dimwits. The White underclass would fall mostly one standard deviation from the mean at an average IQ of 85. Literally Black-tier.

Not entirely true.

Blacks, Hispanics and Arabs skew our crime statistics and the like, but even comparing "White American" to "Asian American" on these issues tends to point towards Asians outdoing us.

We obviously shouldn't open our doors to them, but I would caution against thinking they're "inferior."

With regard to degeneracy specifically, the sexual revolution was already well under way before American demography starting to get screwed up.

Partially, yes. They've also been fortunate with their geographic placement and the like, though.

I'm not saying race doesn't matter, it's just not the only factor you need to look at. Fortunately, some other user already made the East v. West Germany comparison.

Regardless, what's your opinion on things like the data from the Raven Metric IQ tests which show that East Asians consistently outscore whites?

That's a fair enough stance. Granted, there's a small part of me secretly yearning for eventual balkanization.

True, but from your graph you can tell why Asians are worthless. Societal advancement is driven almost entirely by the >135 IQ population.

Only 5% of East Asians? Have you ever lived in east asia? I think not. Japs are pretty good, I'll give you that. Chinese are shit. They are shit in a different way than Africans. It is a less dangerous kind of shit, but it is still shit. I have lived all over Asia. Chinese are the worst by far.

Pajeets are south asian. Ching chongs are east asian

5% is still way to low. China has a lot of shits

This viewpoint will take hold more than Sup Forums thinks, methinks.

I used to be of the opinion that one way to shut down immigration was to establish the reality of racial differences. Not so. Even if everyone comes to accept racial differences, you'll still have the cuckservative establishment and of course the Leftwing establishment wanting racially diverse countries. For white countries, that is.
I have realised that the mass immigration isn't accepted because so many people believe in racial equality. It is accepted because so many white people hate white society, and will certainly be happy to replace white society by the society of other, different races with different characteristics.

I don't reject this point, I'm saying that it's not a one-to-one overlap between the lower end of the white IQ curve and the lower end of the white socioeconomic curve. I do not find your point to be compelling evidence that we should abandon the lower socioeconomic end of the white population (or even the low IQ end, better the underclass to be docile and familiar whites than savage feral niggers).

Asians are more docile as a race. That tranquility allows them slightly enhanced logical reasoning capabilities but hurts them in the areas of creativity and individuality. It is more than just a meme that they're soulless calculator-people, I grant you that it makes for cleaner and more peaceful societies but I'd hardly be ready to broadly characterize them as "the master race".

I blame culture too, genetics is too autistic

98% of Blacks are shit
75% of Mestizos are shit
10% of Whites are shit
9% of East Asians are shit

Fixed.

Asian women like white cock

>muh dick

I'm only stating the facts here.

Chink reporting in.

With the exception of Sub-sahara Africans who have never interbred with the neanderthals, and didn't even get out of Africa till YT made the worse purchasing decision ever a few hundred years ago - the rest of us are pretty even, it just depends on culture and how we judge the results of those cultures.

I think of rapefugees as 'shitskins', but Ghana blacks have darker skin and I would trust Ghana black over a Syrian Muslim whose women cover their hair (they do this to mark themselves as "don't rape these Muslims, rape the Christians").

...and even blacks, sometimes there are exceptional ones - it was one of their exceptional ones that was half of our ancestors after all - who's to say evolution can't happen again?

There are definitely racial/ethnic/cultural differences, I wish we weren't too political incorrect these days to conduct further studies and make use of the results:

Chinese, Americans, do see differently
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0822_050822_chinese.html
>Westerners tend to be analytical and pay more attention to the key, or focal, objects in a scene—for example, concentrating on the woman in the "Mona Lisa," as opposed to the rocks and sky behind her.

>East Asians, by contrast, tend to look at the whole picture and rely on contextual information when making decisions and judgments about what they see, Nisbett said. (See sidebar at lower right.)

...whites in general are good at picking directions, asians in general are good at collecting details, that's why Asian-White team-ups can be of great mutual benefit.

I like white men as much as I like Northern Chinese guys and Taiwanese guys, but wiggers can hang with the niggers.

You make a good point about comparing the White underclass to the Black underclass. Their IQs are roughly the same, but crime rates are still vastly worse from the Black underclass. Black ghettos are unlivable, whereas poor White places aren't nearly as bad.

In the Bell Curve, Charles Murray even compares crime rates after controlling for IQ. A Mestizo with an IQ of 85 if just as likely as a white with the same IQ to commit a crime, yet it's way worse for Blacks. Seems to imply that there's something else beyond IQ that explains Black criminality.

They're more aggressive, genetically. I think this picture has related info.

I wish we could just acknowledge our differences and be bros regardless.

Maybe this one...

Kek. I remember making that meme. Never got around to making those into posters.

>
>I wish we could just acknowledge our differences and be bros regardless.

Yup, you ever heard of this thing called "hukou"? It's how China keeps low IQ rural folks from swarming the cities - BUT, it also gives the rural folk things like farmland. My grandparents were from China, but that was generations ago, so correct me if I get this wrong, Chinese bros/sis. There are multiple hukou tying someone to a city or a village where they are entitled to enroll their children in school, etc, but there is rural vs urban.

Asian martial arts like karate are tailored towards Asians because we are more flexible and have faster response times. As an Asian woman I MIGHT be able to win a fight against a white man or a black man as long as they don't get a grip on me or land a hit. I don't think I could ever win a fight against an Asian guy who would be stronger AND faster than me.

Differences should be acknowledged, people should NEVER be shoehorned into roles they can't fulfill just to fill quotas. Just because can't do this thing or that thing shouldn't make them inferior, we should be all cool, As Long As No One Is /DESTRUCTIVE/

As an introvert obsessed with details, I make a good sidekick, and I'm a good sidekick, I only ever take charge in group projects when no one else is willing to step forward, and I concede as soon as somebody does.

East asians are a plague

>Japs are pretty good
No they're not.

What's most important is solidifying an american pride and core beliefs, regardless of your skin color.

It's how human beings evolve, civil debates and discussions. You can't just say "fuck you, you don't look like me". You need to play a more nuanced game to get people to have common ground

I went and got a pedicure from a Vietnamese girl and it was good as hell. I like the southeast Asians. They're more relaxed. But I guess they don't do as well on IQ tests.

>south korea

lol

Also
>forgetting all the SEAmonkey countries
You sound like a coddled weeaboo.

It's 50% and that's being incredibly generous.

When your culture is spineless due to years of leftist subversion and blithely refuses to push back against their conquistadorial overtures, yes.

is that black chicks dad Ainsley Harriott

Yep, 90% of humanity is just talking monkeys with no higher reasoning. This extends to every race. They're all dirty filthy psychotic apes. The ultimate red pill is that race is a meme because the majority in all are subhuman trash. We need to cleanse our collective gene pool and select for "Humanity" (An higher Ideal that so many of our species sadly lack).

There is no hope for these gorillas. We must cleanse the earth with nuclear fire before creating a new superior species.

Vietnamese, at least the modern Vietnamese (far remove from Vietcongs?) are pretty virtuous though, there is this Pho place I love at Jane & Wilson (I know, I only go in broad daylight) where I NEVER have to worry if things are clean, the way it sometimes is in a Chinese-run restaurant. They are honest. I'm Chinese, and i would rather have the average Vietnamese as my neighbour than the average Chinese.

The original Yellow Power Ranger was played by a Vietnamese, the late Thuy Trang, Rest In Peace. Her father and older siblings had career in engineering, she got into studying the same before the acting bug caught her. Sadly she perished in a car crash in 2001, when she was only 27.

A lot of serial killers and sociopaths have above average IQ and contribute nothing, didn't do well in school. Hardwork and a good attitude. can make up for a lot of deficiency in IQ.

same here. i try to give everyone a chance but knowing the the statistics and based on my own experience of living in a large city my whole life, i have lower expectations for black and brown people and poor people in general.

also this.

I pretty much agree mate.

>i know a restaurant with vietnamese immigrants that are good people and an actor who I've never even met in real life is vietnamese so they're good
Typical leaf.

Fuck off irrelevant Fairfag nigger shit

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

>Hong Kong flag

Were you actually born in Hong Kong? Were your parents born in Hong Kong?

He's probably just a weeaboo engrish teacher.

>They're more aggressive, genetically. I think this picture has related info.

Africa is a land of plenty, they never had to plan for winter so they have low IQ, but what they had to do to survive was be physically strong and aggressive because Africa was full of wildlifes that could kill them, that they need to kill in order to eat without farming, and because there is no winter to check human populations, rival tribes kill each other.

Above the jungles, whites and asians have to cooperate within their community to survive - early on there wouldn't have been much communities close to each other because a small group left Africa and then there was a bottleneck.

On one hand it sucks that the North has less that you can eat, on the other hand, there were less in the North that would eat us - sure some areas have wolves and tigers and bears, but there is not as much as Africa, and again, there would be less tribal aggression.

I don't know WHY Asians are more apathetic than Whites, how much is cultural versus genetic selection, culturally we have:
各人自掃門前雪,莫管他家瓦上霜 "Everyone shovel the snow in front of our our door, never mind the frost on another house's roof"

We developed that because for thousands of years, China was HUGE, even before One China (when there was several neighbouring county), there were a lot of farmlands close together, a lot more farmlands and towns to past before you can get to bodies of water with fish and woods with enough animals to hunt - what this means is that when famine happens, crops fail due to drought, flood, vermin, disease, soil getting too salty...the consequences are much direr than the smaller and sparser populations in most of Europe, like England, Sweden...I think they are especially compassionate because they could afford to be. When there is a food shortage, they could team up with neighbours to fish. Whereas in China, when stores run low you would have to ignore starving neighbours.

I was thinking mainlander.

>I'm a Non-Racist Race Realist
Oh, so you're non-white and fear white people waking up to the reality of race. I would be scared too.

Pretty interesting desu

This.

Non-whites must be ignored or excluded. Regardless of how redpilled they claim to be, they will always push for their own interests, while simultaneously condemning us for doing the same.

What I'll be interested in seeing is empathy scores of the inland Chinese versus the coastal Chinese.