>The city of Seattle, Washington

Fuck niggers

Just my 2 cents

lol

dotr when?

>Deeper conversation on race

Ooh, they wouldn't like it.

>it's time for a conversation about race in America

Is it ever a time to talk about anything that isn't some libshit cause du jour?

I know, right? Time for the rubber band to snap back the other way.

Im a simple man. Too many adjectives to keep up with. That said......fuck niggers. Have a good evening.

>"black queer"
>white people don't give a fuck
>get bashed to death by other blacks

I'm sure this is whitey's fault.

raining cats and dogs for sure

Uh oh, you guys need to have a deeper talk about race, I'll let myself out shall I?

2 i kinda agree with. Stop giving niggers money.

Yes, us rural washintonians know Seattle and king county is bad.

>deeper conversation
"Why are you still here? Seriously. Slavery ended and you're still here. Why?"

>black
>queer
>feminist
>fat

AKA I'm mad at everything all the time and it's always your fault

Sometimes I wish we could have Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo and sort all this shit out.

Internalized whitey

yep

My grandparents came to California in 1975. I have nothing to do with the niggers enslavement. Russia enslaved my grandfathers people for a thousand years and you don't see them running around crying like little bitches. Niggers can get fucked and if they don't like America they can pick up and leave.

>source
all of my keks

North seattle reporting, this place is little Baghdad. Requesting Serbian migrants pls

Wait. Why are black people suddenly the poster child of everything LGBT? What happened to black people and why did they take that burden from whitey?

That could all be summarized in one word:

Whore.

Burlesque is just fat women stripping

cultural marxism

>Wait. Why are black people suddenly the poster child of everything LGBT?

No idea. Blacks are 1000x more homophobic than whites, and more likely to be violent about it.

Blacks have more gays than any race.

It would give credence to Freud's theory that homosexually results from absent fathers and overbearing mothers.

>>loose
Yeah I bet she is.

If I remember correctly, only about 5% of blacks are gay, but it was more than any other race. I think this was just in America, though. Probably higher in Africa.

Day of the quake will destroy Seattle.

The digits will confirm.

Like the fact that the "black race" is actually a hundred different ethnicities that don't really get along and that is the main hurdle to them escaping ghettofication?

>Deeper conversation about race in America?

How deep we talking here? Like crime statistics and which race commits the most crime and how disproportionate it is?

Someone post the white seahawk fan with the girl and the black failcons fan

It's just a platitude, they don't actually know what they mean by it. They probably think it means "more reasons we're the victims" if anything.

You know, everything but #7 isn't actually a bad idea for everyone to do as most of this is just "don't help minorities just because they're minorites and don't engage in race discussions, period" and "everyone is racist", which are all things the left staunchly refuses to commit to and believe.

We are in the situation we are in now literally because of shit like this. Diversity didn't really bother people until they started being actively antagonistic race warriors hell bent on humiliating whites

>when your mere existence is enough to trigger subhuman filth.

"have a conversation" in neo-lib-speak means "we talk and you listen"

"Time for conversation"

I'll be dollars to donuts they don't have an open comments section on their website. This "conversation" is always a monologue to the tune of blame whitey and stick out the begging bowl. I hope Seattle is consumed by its shit-skinned pets sooner rather than later.

Liberals argue that since they were white. they benefited from "systems of oppression" and "stolen resources" from blacks. I'm not kidding. This is their way of including everybody in the blood-guilt pool.

One of the quotes was something like "a non-black person moving to America is like someone moving into a house furnished with items from robberies" or some similar crazy thing.

Yeah I agree with the platitude. It's one of the sentences that sounds deep and meaningful but when you think about the words and react to them quite literally it looses it's emotional pull.

Tacoma area reporting, it's like the congo here, I can hear the nig nogs shooting each othe from my window

11 -- report to gulog

Green Lake here. Many negros at Green Lake Community Center hooping.

Too much to hope for. Seattle will be damaged but not nearly destroyed by even a 9 quake.

Who /central/ washington here?
Where my Cougs at?

But...anti-racists promote #4 all the damn time

There's something about your post that made me imagine someone saying that line in a convincing tone.

portland, oregon here. i love how garbage like this comes from lily white majority cities....eat a dick black liberals....

. . . because, y'know, if there's one thing we never do in america, it's talk about race.

>WAHHHH PAY ATTENTION TO ME

African culture is to eat PooPoo