There are multiple threads today about conservatards getting their rocks off to seeing antifa getting punched a little...

There are multiple threads today about conservatards getting their rocks off to seeing antifa getting punched a little bit.

Is this really how you babies deal with losing this hard? I mean, I get it, it's got to be rough for you right now with Trump's presidency totally falling apart, but really? The only thing that makes you feel better is seeing people get punched?

Why don't you actually contribute to society instead of being aggressive neanderthals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE

Nice try kid. He's barely in office. As for healthcare... The Dems just got hoisted by their own petard. They just don't know it yet. Obamacare will die and even more people will lose coverage, that will be on the Dems for not coming to the table.

>h-hey guys, why aren't you paying attention to m-m-me

We have 8 years to fix it. Who gives a fuck

>S-STOP LOSING US ANARCHISTS WILL WIN ANY DAY NOW

lol
I can't wait until you leave your parent's basement and realize that anarchy is a meme.

Great job being part of an anarchist movement and demanding state-sanctioned healthcare as well, you worthless fag.

Honestly, I am still mad that the DNC rigged the election against Sanders and cheated to help the Clinton Campaign.

fuck off antifaggot, we'll keep beating the fuck out you whenever you crawl out of your safespace fucking pussy, we wanted to be civil about it, we wanted to fight with words, but you guys started it so were gonna give it back ten times harder.

op got punched today

>two months in office and has failed at literally everything

Let me guess, you're one of those guys who was shouting "just give him a chance" aren't you?

Reminder that while Nixon supporters were chanting "four more years" at his second election, Woodward and Bernstein were in the middle of uncovering the biggest corruption Republicans had ever concocted.

That's happening again as we speak, but Trump will never make it to his next term.

Sorry, lardass, but the only thing you should be hitting is the gym.

lmfao lefties ejaculated a whole week over some limp wristed middle aged nu male punching cuckie spencer and then running away like a pussy

Damn this nigga assblasted about getting served like a little bitch.

ITT edgelords who have never hit another human being in their lives other than their moms.

bub if you want to see my 6 packs and thick stronk muscles just ask

Except that's not happening. It's literally a DNC meme and you are a rube

we just punched you today lmfao

t. faggot with a shattered ego

Ryan's healthcare bill only revised 60/4000 pages from the Affordable Care Act.
Instead of Obamacare, where you had to pay the Government a fee if you don't have health insurance, Ryan's plan had you pay the INSURANCE COMPANIES if you don't have health insurance.

How retarded and also brainwashed do you have to be to identify as antifa

I mean, did these sorts of people try to fight kids who disobeyed the teacher in grade school?

I mean, where does that come from

>im going to wear a bandana over my face and scream at people for supposedly not liking trannies and other such sjw morality, also i am pro-israel

what draws someone to this

I'm not a homo but maybe you can find some other guys into that in this thread.

I'll remind you of that when he's in cuffs.

>they think this makes them tough

>they actually thought Trump was capable of making legislation

Get used to him letting lackies do it for him. All the insiders say he has zero fuckign clue how to write policy.

>executive branch writing legislation
s
m
h

you can just check my numbers

>actually contribute to society instead of being aggressive
Aggression is what society needs from white men. Fuck off.

>Why don't you actually contribute to society instead of being aggressive neanderthals?

Tell that to your own commie ilk.

SO EDGY

this is called shilling

lmfao who still uses edgy besides redditors

literally 80 IQ detected

reminder to sage all shill threads

OP on left.

Sup Forums on right.

bark :3

OPs just salty cus somewhere earlier a patriot butt and face fucked him

Go look up the word shilling,then come back and show me in what way that happened in this thread, you retarded cuck.

Keep showing that edge, man. It's so hard.

Keep showing that edge, man. It's so hard.

I'll need this.

I'm the guy in the back all relaxes while you two groups spazz the fuck out.

I bet you enjoyed seeing a guy get raped, huh?

>I'll remind you of that when he's in cuffs.

Are you gonna say it into the buisness end of my ksg? Because I'm not gonna be doing a lot of listening if you wrongfully imprison my president.

>he's still going

>looks up shilling
"OP is shilling right now"

not only are you wrong, but go back, take a look at what every other president did in their first two months, go ahead, unless there was an ongoing war I guarantee the answer for 99% of them is literally nothing, most of them would just be getting back from their congratulatory vacation on the taxpayers dime, then would sit basking in the limelight of the mainstream media getting their dick sucked for winning a popularity contest, only after 6 or more months and the pressure starts mounting to try and accomplish their campaign goals do they actually fucking do anything, man your blue sure is showing.

bump for another leftcuck getting trolled outta here

Trumpkins are pussies.

They're the human equivalent to girls soccer.

at least you tried
SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU