Jontron Removed From Yooka-Laylee as VA Over "Racist Remarks"

Is he /ourguy/?

We are approaching levels of bullshit I didn't think were possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRNDnR9Za4M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDykEL5o4lI
youtube.com/watch?v=P6uTKPwVnNI
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/845407903704059905
youtube.com/watch?v=eQKYPOkIQFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp.

Looks like I won't be buying Yooka-Laylee then.

What happened to Rare?
They were a bunch of banter-tastic sexist, subtle racist, crude British lads who whipped amazing games together now they're a bunch of cucks?

FFS, is this what years and years of brainwashing does?

Fuck this industry.

If you already put money down demand it back, lots of people have been doing that since the news hit

Nope, I wasn't a kickstarter funder.

I have just been following the news, was originally hyped at the announcement, and then hyped further when I heard JT was doing some cameo voice acting.

But this? No.

Banjo-Kazooie was his favourite and #1 most loved game, he got along with the fucking music lead Grant Kirkhope amazingly well and managed to get himself a slot as a voice role - only for (((them))) to clench their iron fist around an INDIE project?

How the fuck does this even happen?

When does an indie project care about fucking politics, unless it's owned by a parent company behind the shadows?

Fuck this. Everyone has opinions, he shouldn't be penalized for them in his hobby.

His fucking -joy-.

It is obviously owned by liberals. They aren't the brightest people in the world.

i doubt the jews have any direct influence here, this is just an instance of some indy devs already being cucked hard

why do you watch people play video games?

Aye, I see what you mean.

But I don't see Rare or "Playtonic" as SJW's.

They're a bunch of northern British lads.

Someone has to be making these decisions.

Someone's applying pressure.

>What happened to Rare?
They got bought by Microsoft and have nothing to do with Yooka-Laylee.

good

No, I'm saying "Rare" as in the guys who made yooka laylee ARE the original Rare team.

Faggot

If you think that tweet is real then you need to go neck yourself, nigger.

Jon "gas the jews" Jafari

>watching alt-lite faggots on youtube
>caring about youtube people
>caring about what happens to youtube people

No but it seriously is Jon Aryan Jafari

They seemed to have gone through mid-life crisis's and decided to hop on the SJW game dev bandwagon, neon-colored hair and all. Seriously, look up their individual accounts on twitter.

only kids and geeks care about this gay videogame shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mDykEL5o4lI

Are you kidding me? Jon "100% of non Aryans deserve death" Jafari, is a sincere proponent of nigger genocide.

Please don't lie.

If that's true then there's truly no hope.

No celeb is even touching the subject to give their opinion. There is a snowballing stigma on the issue that is not unlike a North Korean dictatorship when it comes to this topic.

Boogie threw Jon under the bus and he is getting thrashed for it.

fuck off with your outrage of the day bullshit

jontron is a faggot

This.
Everyone is watching Jon get hanged for it and they know that they will be next.

It's like with PDP, how many people came in PDP's defense after the smear articles? Absolutely fucking no one.

>They will kick out voice actors for having differing traditional views
>They will gladly accept money from people who have differing traditional views

Internet aristocrat still got it--still a cuck though.

No one actually gives a fuck about Jon.

This is about a company taking a political stance which is unfavored by their core audience simply to appease the loud minority.

Literally DINA MN9 2.0 and all discussion of this is banned on Sup Forums
they're banning people who are asking for refunds. fucking with the actual money, but it gets relegated here.

WHAT DO THEY THINK CREATED THIS PLACE TO BEGIN WITH

>Got his dick sucked on a live webchat and didn't care one bit

Nah he's still cool.

Preach it!

Businesses should never get political, unless they want to end.

>Businesses should never get political
popular politics promote profits

Having hope in the modern game industry was your first mistake. Even John Romero turned into a virtue signaling faggot. He shows off his spic kid on twitter all day so everyone knows he resisted Drumpf before it was cool.

He let that sniveling jew Sarkkon bully him off the gamergate shit--and he got blackmailed by his yellow fever girlfriend or some shit.

He should have stood his ground as internet aristocrat instead of being a gay ass coward and laying low for years.

Why is he a cuck?

See

they took him out because neofag was spamming them about jon being racist for stating statistics.

Jon "going on a nigger safari" Jafari

>how does this happen
neogaf faggots

Not really. The AAA game industry doubled down on SJW/lefty bullshit in their games while letting quality go further down the shitter, and they're paying for it. Games with multi-million dollar budgets are going right into the bargain bin. Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Battleborn, Horizon Zero Dawn... all major flops. Mass Effect Andromeda was slammed together by diversity hires, and it turned out so hilariously bad it will only be remembered for the autism memes that came out of it.
Even normalfags have a limit to how much shit they can eat.

I wonder if they'll backtrack and realise sales are being lost, and actually see jobtron did nothing wrong and re-add him?

Or will they stomp their foot and not listen to reason?

I fear the latter, SJW's dont know what reason is.

FACTS ARE RACIST

Has /biz/ had a thread on this yet?

is there a breakdown of the losses they are taking on each project they've sacrificed quality for diversity SJW bullshit?

They cannot back track at this point.
Obvious hebrews are obvious

>Giving a shit about JonTron
>JonTron is OP

top kek

This.

I want to see sales numbers and sales losses due to this stunt.

Bonus points if you can see an increase after jontron's announcement as a voice actor.

only played a couple of hours of horizon, havent seen the sjw beside the main protag being a female. if anyhting shows so far is that bitches running the village, center on mysticism for bullshit they cant explain and banish anyone they dont like for "reasons"

Wh..what if their customers are white males aka racist misogynists.

Estimations are at least a large portion of JonTron subscribers of over 3 million subs.

$40 a pop post kick starter.

$40 million maybe.

Why the fuck is the gaming industry full of so many faggots?

How could there be an increase in sales after announing him as a voice actor if the product was still in process of being created

There was an increase as Jon was Shilling the game

Oh its a kickstarter? Can all his fans withdraw their funds or its too late the jew gottem?

We have to purge the mainstream media of degeneracy. Vote with your wallet. Only buy and support games with redpill themes/christian values

>make game with a famous guy
>people kick your game
>finish game
>take guy out
>people want refunds
>either "lol no" or "sure but you funded this entire thing thanks

Kekstarter was a mistake and anyone to use it needs to die

If you go searching for actual numbers you won't find them, but you'll see lots of damage control statements from all the corporate heads. All these games go on sale frequently for steep discounts of 50% or more and they aren't even a year old.

Not everyone is a kick starter. Most bought or were going to buy on steam.

People are already prepping cracked versions of the game once the steam key unlocks the files.

Might I add, ***Cracked Versions with Jon still in it***

Yooka-Laylee looks like shit anyway, who cares?

Western video games are dying recently. The industry is not the money printer it used to be and it's really all the fault of identity politics. The only successful games this year so far were Zelda and RE7, japanese title. Western vidya is about to go the way of western comics and the retarded leftists at the helm don't get it.

Because it's turned into art. No self respecting computer scientist gets into game programing. So game development is now equivalent to web site development in terms of the quality of programmers etc.. so you can imagine the types that are now involved. You combine that with the millennial "look at me" selfishness and it's easy to understand why shit is so fucked up.

>Millennials have reached maturity

Is the the answer you are looking for

I fault Jon of being seriously misinformed and nothing else.
If you are going to reveal any amount of your power level in public you need to know your shit at the drop of a hat.

Not by quoting Sup Forums memes verbatim but actually seeking out the sources yourself and reading them.

You know, pick a subject, discuss only that subject. If the other guy goes on a tangent just say you don't feel confident to have an opinion on it and circle back to the original subject.

how autistic do you have to be to refuse to buy a game because of a PR move?

Anyone who knows anything about video games at all knows the marketing departments are always GARBAGE for consumers.

Also are you mad they booted jon tron? are you REALLY that autistic? or are you mad they said they support inclusion? are you that autistic?

People who were interested in yooka laylee but are swearing it off just to spite them over this are completely braindead.

I'm just mad that they put politics involved into one of my vidya.

Simple as that.

So as soon as they apply politics to their PR, I apply politics to my purchases:

By not buying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6uTKPwVnNI you will all now the truthe

>let companies bully people like you politically
>give them more money to do it
cuck

>Principles?! What for!
You must seriously be fucking autistic to not understand why some people wouldn't go for it now that THIS shitfest happened, even more so from people from here.
I personally don't care much about jon, at all. And I absolutely don't give ONE fuck about that game, but if a game I was waiting for started a stunt like this?
Fuck them. They're not disney, microsoft or some other triple A studio with an 'image' to preserve.
It's a fucking indie company going full retard because someone sperged something on a stream.
Like what the fuck is this.
Internet is such fucking garbage I swear

Sargon of akkad? What happened between them?

Don't mind them user, hating on sargon has been the flavor of the semester top meme.
They'll go back to loving him in a couple months or so.

They started it with the christian bakery. If you read neogaf they are already boycotting christian companies and products. Why cant I do the same?

yes he's been our guy before this, I always picked up on the root of his humor.

Also fuck that shitty game, I hope it flops for this SJW pandering.

sources to my image:

areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/

areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/

I'm not familiar with the project, but I can't imagine there are more than a few members of the original team doing Yooka-Laylee. I'm going out on a limb and guessing the blue-haired faggot blocking dissent on all of their media wasn't there for Banjo-Kazooie.

Surely two points do not make a trend.

Both locations have crime rates significantly lower than the national average though.

He was debating a known fucking faggot. And the worst he said, being "rich blacks are more violent than poor whites", is absolutely 100% verifiable if you just use the internet.

Even WaPo has an article about it, if you dare give them clicks
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

>build before jontron's voice is removed gets leaked
>people find a way to implement jon's voice in future updates

Rare's technically not making it
They're making Sea of Thieves

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

No but for real he should of practiced debating in lighter subjects first. You can't spell debate without bate for example.

> tfw jontron will never be your red pilled bf
> tfw he will never tell you that Hitler did nothing wrong
> tfw he will never breed you with his thick persian dick

You think he'll do a video on hapas one day?

>buying games at all
>>>>calling others cucks

That was fucking disgusting. I lost a lot of respect for Jim when that happened.

Boogie did what now?

This is why all the yellow fever fags on this site shouldn't give in to their fetish

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/845407903704059905

Pretty much he is saying, JonTron views are horrendous but JonTrron can still be "Salvaged" by showing him the light.

Yes but that mis-statement is what is causing him this

Because you can easily twist that around to mean "INCARCERATION IS NOT THE SAME AS VIOLENCE"

And yet when you extrapolate the crime data, everything still fits. Even better, most of it is blacks assaulting/killing other blacks, so they can't even claim racism over it.

Link? Was it at least a human looking woman?

a trend no, but supporting evidence is supporting evidence is just that - and whats more - it's something fucking obvious and observable that anyone can ascertain.

with most infographs, people usually have cognitive dissonance that makes them not trust the results of the data.

it would be a shock if poor white people and rich blacks had the SAME crime, never mind LESS crime.

Nah, that's backwards. The industry started pandering to identity politics because of decline, not the other way around (even if it's shitty in its own right). The only innovation AAA was good for is graphics, and now they're hitting the diminishing returns plateau like a motherfucker. The only means they have left to keep people interested is to generate controversy.

Don't know, I don't know her face.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQKYPOkIQFw

It's in this somewhere.

woman yes, human no

I know, I'm actually pretty bummed out as I was really looking forward to this title.

Don't buy any Western games. Everything is now indie pixel graphics garbage or shitty AAA trash; at least Japanese games have some deeper meaning like Nier (what is existence, what is to be a living thinking thing, 2B's ass, and so on)

This is her. Not a very attractive face IMO, but she has huge tits.

Everyone that has tried to get a refund gets banned

Jon is the main reason gen z gives a shit about collect-o-thon games, he had a huge impact in the popularity of this game and they do this to him. Not an ounce of honor. And all the leftist kids laughing about it makes my blood boil. Speaking out against the madness will set the hounds on you.

Only if it belongs to branding
Women's only businesses are pretty popular and already tanking.

I really hope Yooka-Laylee is good, I just want to enjoy videogames again.

They abandoned steam discussion moderating. It is now filled with topics:

"Im Twelve and what is this"
"Ban all Drumpfs"
"Islamic State Supports Playtonic"
"Tranfucking Sexuals tongue my anus"
"Put me in a screencap pls"

Only Yooka Laylee outcry oldfags have bans.

I got one =D

Also perspective, the board had just over 200 normal discussions before the event.

Day one 80% of threads were being deleted.
Currently there are over 1000 new threads.

>Abandon all hope