What sort of a ride are the Chinese in for with their own attempt at colonizing Africa?

What sort of a ride are the Chinese in for with their own attempt at colonizing Africa?

Do you think they will succeed because blacks don't see them as the white devil or do you think they'll fail and suffer the same consequences as all of the European colonies did.

It their attempt futile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rundown?

they're fucked

they'll be much more successful, both because of the white devil thing, and the fact that they'll be far more patient and subtle

The Chinese are fine. They aren't hampered by SJW bullshit, so they will reap the same benefits Europe did in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

If they do succeed in colonizing then that's good maybe then can fix the shit hole that is Africa
But if they don't I'm sure they'll just nuke half the fucking continent and be done with it
Either way it's win win for us

youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q

Documentary is called "Empire of Dust"

Definitely worth watching

>Chinese go on a field trip to Africa to extract resources
>Have to build infrastructure along the way because Africans broke everything
>Africans slow everything down along the way expecting to be paid off for everything
>Africans take credit for new infrastructure
>Documentary related

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

negroes will all be like we build the Great Wall and shit

Similar to what happened in South East Asia. They will be integrated somewhat but still remain a distinct and separate enclave. Overall they will be above average in wealth and generally ignored until the occasionally political need to blame some one and kill a bunch of them in race riots and they will leave for a while, then go back when things seem fine again. They are basically like Jews in their greed and unlike jews they are usually apathetic in politics. The chinese culture is literally built around making money.

Merry Christmas.

>niggers build wall to keep Chinese people out
>its made of mud and sticks so they just knock it over

I'm not sure they are out to colonize, more just rape the resources.
In return the Africans get some Chinese built infrastructure and some jobs.
They will destroy it as soon as the Chinese stop maintaining it.

It's a good watch if you've got an hour

People don't understand blacks they will start messing with Chinese at first there will be some big dramas like murders of Chinese.
Then the blacks won't stop messing with them till the Chinese kill them. Which will make the blacks go full retard.

I feel sorry for the nig translator. Obviously intelligent as fuck since he speaks many languages but he gets grouped with those retarded lazy niggers that are his people. Also he has to work with/under chinks which is literally the worst shit ever.

You mean it'll fall apart because it's Chinese built, never maintained and the locals steal anything valuable and worthless.

The smug chinaman is really hard on him too.

nigga, be a bro, gimme the name of the documentary, i cant remember and i just smoked some ween and want a few cheap laffs

Yes.
It's funny when watching this, all the trucks have padlocks on the fuel caps

I have no sympathy for Eddy. All Lao wanted was a healthy chicken, and Eddy wouldn't help.

The chinese wont give a shit about anything the blacks do. They dont care who cries, they dont care if the UN scolds them, they dont care if they have to burn a village of 1000 people.

They will succeed.

I watched this documentary yesterday and couldnt believe the gross incompetence of both sides.

>when a standard phrase becomes a meme.

Are we even trying any more?

They will succeed and will be ruthless 100x more than whites were. They'll become a thing worse than whyte devil was.

They will succeed in extracting resources, once they have taken what they are interested in they will get out. Then Africa will collapse back to its usual sorry state.

What did Kek mean by this?

honestly they are doing it the right way
they are building all this shit and erecting fences around it and hiring only chinese

ignore the niggers until they chimp out and start destroying chink property, then the bullets fly

They're not trying to develop or civilize Africa. They give zero fucks about inducting them into their culture and or religion, and they're literally incapable of guilt or remorse.

They'll do exactly what they intend to, to Africa.

Remember that the Chinese answer to barbarians was build a really big wall.
Then they got ruled by them anyway.
Russians dealt with Mongols better.

Chinks are ruthless bastards. They'll genocide the nigs and take their shit once they can get away with it.

>colonizing Africa
HMMMMMMM

The Chinks aren't "colonizing" Africa like the Euros did. They are flat out pillaging it. The Euros tried to build so semblance of civilization just so they were more comfortable living there. The Chinks will build infrastructure that dissolves as soon as they leave. They already know that anything more than that is a waste.

China will succeed where others have failed because they are insects. They have no empathy. No real culture apart from snorting rhino horn and cooking dogs alive.

Turning Africa into a 1st World was never an option, and that's why Rhodesia and South Africa failed. It was never going to work. Eventually the tiny bubbles of civilization would be overrun and destroyed.

But could Africa achieve China Status?

Absolutely. And that's why China will win. They don't have nearly as far to go to achieve their goals.

What did Thoth mean by this?

The chinese invade this time. So, it's not related. Our methods were not as efficient as they could be though.

Probably they will succeed, barring Western intervention against them or Jewish influence crippling them.

They are far more hard than Western countries ever were. They have neither Christianity to humanize their aspirations (they only care about profit, no intention to evangelize or civilize) nor any potential for Enlightenment style liberalism to eventually fuck them over.

holy shit, praise kek

Chinks only want your land, not your niggers. That's why they're buying up Canada and Australia.

Checked

Both sides?

>Lao wants gravel
>Lao takes Eddy to find gravel
>Africans didn't have gravel ready
>Literally asleep on the job
>Eddy makes excuses for this like "this is normal, we don't have organization like you"
>By "organization" he means the fucking foreman slept in
>Lao wants the source of the gravel pit so he can make his own
>Eddy refuses to translate that, calls himself Lao's boss
>Nigs don't want to give up their gravel pit, but are too incompetent to crush rocks
>Go home with no gravel

Chinese cannot handle blacks they are worse at dealing with themthan Europeans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

Nah, thats nigs in china. Now, it will be chinese in africa.

I actually liked Eddy.
He understands both sides and does his best.

>Chinaman: this thing doesn't work
>Eddy: It's made in China *sly eye glint to the camera

>As well as resentment about the larger stipends given to African students, hostility from Chinese students towards Africans also flared up when there was contact between African men and Chinese women. In an incident in Shanghai in 1979, African students were attacked after playing loud music and making sexual remarks to Chinese women. These clashes became more common during the 1980s and sometimes led to arrests and deportations of African students. Cultural differences in dating habits added to the tensions.

Non-westerners do not understand the issues with multiculturalism.

Africans are attempting to colonize certain cities in China now.
And they are chimping out.

The exploit goes both ways.

lol, is this documentary just a chinese guy laying into these africans for an hour?

empire of dust

>kill the Africans
>somehow worse than letting them fuck your wives
Chinese are doing it right, just kill them all.

300 Chinese students, spurred by false rumors that a Chinese man had been killed by the Africans, broke into and set about destroying the Africans' dormitories, shouting slogans. Part of the destruction involved setting fire to the Africans' dormitory and locking them in. The President of the University had to order the fire department to take action.

But the chinese just seem to go "well the africans arent doing anything... um.... lets go eat lunch and wonder about how we'll ever get this done."

"oh they are stealing? well what can we do about this?"

Its a shit show from both sides. Total incompetence from one and absolute retardation from the other.

That nigger speaking Chinese is pretty impressive. I wonder if there's a version of Chinese like ebonics that made it easier for him, because I hear it's a very hard language to learn when you're an adult.

>Turning Africa into a 1st World was never an option, and that's why Rhodesia and South Africa failed. It was never going to work. Eventually the tiny bubbles of civilization would be overrun and destroyed.

This, pretty much.

Concepts like "democracy" are above the heads of very many of them.

The Chinese will just say: If we can extract X ore at Y (cheap) price, we will build a building/road which you can use

The Africans will be overjoyed with their road or building and agree

This is all it takes to """conquer""" Africa, or at least get raw materials from there.

The local Chinese must also not appear too wealthy to create jealousy. Chinese taskmasters and labour leaders have to accept living poorly for some time in between their luxury travels home.

They'll succeed. They've learned from white people's mistakes much better than we have.

Lesson one: You want something done, bring in Chinese labour to do it.

Niggers are vermin. Don't feed vermin.

>chink ebonics
AYO CHINGA CHONGUH

That's the worst possible thing ever.

Eddy speaks 5 different languages

I agree with this. Theres a real willingness to subservience these africans seem to embrace. Like they are just waiting for the next 1st world power to come over and have another crack at fixing the country.

The funny part is that you guys are building that infrastructure for your own benefit. It's for your own mining operations to function.
The black guys don't seem to understand this, just "we infrastructure now"

Eddy should be running that whole country but he's just a 'terp. That's why it is so sad at the end when Lao drops the truth bomb on him about his fellow Afroniggers ruing everything the whites built there 50 years ago. As much as he roasts Lao for for the made in China tape measure he has no comeback for that. He knows it is true.

They're not colonizing it, they are just taking resources.

>Lesson one: You want something done, bring in Chinese labour to do it.

I believe this takes place in the DRC because the place was a Belgian colony, anyway the deal they have is that the Chinese are supposed to use African labor and train it. The problem they run into is that most Africans don't stick out for longer than a month and steal everything. In the documentary they steal fuel, helmets, a fucking rear view mirror out of a truck, and someones sunglasses.

They can't even compensate the thief for the mirror out of the truck because he doesn't have the $20 to replace it. It would literally mean his family starving

> Railways, blah blah blah
And who owns or will run these things?
What happens to the businesses building this shit after they are "done"?
Stagnation seems likely
The only reason the west did not engage was because the commies made it a hostile environment.

Depends how the Africans see their prospects changing and if it all starts to fall apart.

Of course he knows it's true but he's African and he accepts that's how Africans are.
It wasn't right to run him down like that, he's not responsible for all congoid nogs

>MFW

>around blacks, no railroad tracks

I implore the Chinese to take it over faster.

Imagine that vast landmass being tapped for its resources that the locals are to retarded to do any thing about...

Wait a tick, that's like my country...doh!

they will somewhat reap the benefits for around 30 years then the negro will get fed up of hard work and throw them out in a revolution

the chinese will realize it was never worth

the negro will use the infrastructure the chinese left behind for 20 years until it becomes ruins and they are back to 0

just like what happened with white people

>It wasn't right to run him down like that, he's not responsible for all congoid nogs

Oh shit, we got a SJW apologist here.

The truth has to be told.

Eddy clearly thinks he's superior anyway, especially when he was talking Lao down during the gravel negotiation.

He deserved the truth.

Lao Yang was very Jewy in that film, haggling over every little thing (getting the right chicken, only measuring the gravel in the truck after it had settled).

Blacks are crap everywhere In mainland China they have an African province now and its full of drug pushing and prostitution (chinese women)
Actually this pattern is the same everywhere.
In Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Southern Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia, South America and even Muslim regions. Blacks first thing they do when they arrive ina country is start pimping out the local women and pushing drugs and gang crime.

I forgot to mention an obvious one North America, Canada etc.

>They'll succeed. They've learned from white people's mistakes much better than we have.

No. The reason they'll succeed, if they do, is because modern medicine has advanced to the point of making it possible. Europeans in the 19th and early 20th centuries died like flies in Africa.

the chinaman did that because he is chinese

shame in asian societies is a strong enough emotion to provoke change

the negro however has no shame, so it means nothing to him

>Getting a good chicken at a fair price is bad
>Making sure you get what you paid for is bad

Actually, the Chinese are RE-building a lot of rail lines and roads that were built during the colonial era, but which fell apart when the local Africans failed to maintain them. Congo used to have a decent system of roads; many of those are now muddy ruts, with all the bridges washed out by floods.

Ah, so that's why you kept the abos in storage! Great foresight, my Australian friend

that was necessary though

margins in resource extracting and infrastructure sectors are so thin that these details in the long make a significant difference

Colonizing africa is futile.
300 years of European influence couldn't unfuck the blacks.
I wish the chinks the best of luck, but honestly they dont have a chance

There is nothing wrong with that

>SJW apologist
lol no, I'm actually the kiwi who spams this board with African gore.

>The truth has to be told.
He knows how it is, whats he gonna do?
Go give all the other millions of niggers a stern talking to?

>Eddy clearly thinks he's superior anyway, especially when he was talking Lao down during the gravel negotiation.
He understands his country men as well as he understands the Chinese and is trying to make ground with the nigs on a nig to nig level, it's his job.

>He deserved the truth.
He knows already. The chinks spiel was nothing but a power trip for his little 4 inch chink dick

Also another thing people always blame white colonials for everything African related and then the blacks talk about the muh slavery and muh civil rights
But did you know that the entire idea of all these things originated with the Communists?
Like the Chinese and Soviets.
There was no issue with slavery among blacks or colonialism.
These were ideas inserted into their minds by Communist propaganda. Even the civil rights movement in the US was funded and run in the background by Chinese.
Many colonies were destabilised by Communist intervention.

So the Communist countries deserve the blacks. Its their problem.

By 'slow down everything' it means steal gas from cars and generators to sell, break new trucks so they cant carry load properly and cant close the doors, refuse to sell granite to the chinese because they think they're competition even though its a fucking granite company vs a construction company etc.

Niggers gonna nig: the movie

>meme magic at its finest
>praise kek

They're poor people in africa. They were complaining over the company not paying them as well so they were rationing or something.

Also the chicken thing was because initially they tried to sell him a sick one, cause niggers. I imagine that cant be healthy nor is african health care.

To clarify: it's his attitude in those transactions that was Jewy. He showed himself to be suspicious and motivated by profit/outcome far above building relationships. Those are reasons Europeans came to hate Jews: they didn't want to participate in the native culture, they just wanted to extract its value.

I think I understand your point, but you have to realize that if you give people an inch they will take a mile from you.

Yeah, that's true too, and maybe in a more civilized situation he's be less of a Jew...though the original point was that the Chinese ("the Jews of Asia") are going into Africa to basically Jew everybody.

This:
Would you trust buying from a place that wont let you pick your chickens?

Would you trust buying gravel from a factory that barely works?

>Lao comes for gravel
>"Sorry we can't work until the boss gets here"
>Lao waits for boss to arrive
>"Sorry but our crusher broke"
>Okay tell me where you got the rocks and we will crush them ourselves
>"Sorry we can't do that, it will put our people out of work."

Fuck them.

It's all so tiresome

Of course they are. It's not charity work they're doing.

It will succeed as long as they commit mass genocide on the local population

>suspicious of africans

i wonder why that could be

The local population has been busy doing that themselves. Near the end of the movie some politician brags about all "HIS PROGRESS" and all the locals do is bitch about lack of electricity. Documentary clearly shows they're not willing to work and just want gibs.

This I work with asians and they pull this shit with each other constantly.
They seem visibly confused when I don't care about criticism

Probably came from a well-off family and got a decent education and a real niche skill in Africa

One thing about Africa, they are always trying to hustle the foreigners or appeal on camera for aid money (or weapons)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

did we ever try?
seems like it just came naturally

You can pinpoint the exact moments each time he got BTFO